Salman Khan case shows VIPs can avoid jail: Kiran Bedi - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by kitkataha

VIPs can avoid jail and even go on to becoming the Prime Minister. πŸ₯³

what else do you expect..people vote blindly every time... the judiciary didn't punish the big wigs involved in 1984 riots too... no justice for victims of any riot... people lose family and livelihood ..but criminal politicos enjoy power and roam free till their death... Not just Cong and BJP..even regional parties engineer "small scale riots" that kill a few people and vitiate communal relations...and reap rich dividends...survivors live a life of agony.  
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Mahatma Gandhi brought independence ? And here I was thinking Bhagat Singh , Rajguru, sukhdev, azad, bismil , subhash chander Bose and all other freedom fighters sacrificed their lives for india's freedom , if Gandhi alone brought freedom why these ppl lost their lives faltu mein πŸ€”

I feel so bad when I see the sacrifices made by revolutionaries ignored... their contribution is relegated to one small chapter in history books...I agree Gandhi did a lot for India's freedom, but I hate the fact that the supreme sacrifice made by the revolutionaries was so easily forgotten once India got freedom...

I just hate the name calling they get..terrorists and all... a friend of mine called them communalπŸ˜•...I had to resort to google to show them that they were a healthy mix of Hindu, Sikhs and Muslims... Ashfaqulla Khan?? how many know him? sad indeed
Originally posted by kitkataha

You can Google Modi's involvement in the 2002 Gujrat riots. It beats me how one that was accused for carrying a genocide can go on to becoming the Prime Minister. If anything, he should give all the murderers and hate mongers in this world a lot of hope.😊

If Indira and Rajiv can become PMs despite encouraging genocides then why not Modi?

Here, such politicians win elections with record breaking vote shares.

Corrupt to the core!Edited by atominis - 8 years ago
Originally posted by atominis

If Indira and Rajiv can become PMs despite encouraging genocides then why not Modi?

Here, such politicians win elections with record breaking vote shares.

Yes.. the number of such people is huge...so not everyone reaches the apex of power...some become ministers in the state govt ( big enough a post )..others become MP and MLAs...

religious violence..caste clashes there is nothing that isn't engineered by politicians and their cronies.
Not surprising.. but still, Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh, Namo r mentioned in this topic. πŸ˜² And that with the convicted salman? πŸ˜•
Dudes, Mahatma Gandhi is lot more than meets ur eyes ,, brains or heart. He spent so much time in Jail.. so comparision... is given. HE published a book on his own autobiography called "Satya na progo" (in Gujarati).. that was translated in all Indian languages... the English version is called "Experiments of truth". This is when as height of his popularity.. right next to the GOD. He admitted his childhood, teenage day and adulthood "BAD" habits. Almost shocking if u read the book. Thats when he was almost like a God figure. 

I only like to ask Gandhiji.. why didnt u obey the rule of democracy? When 11 out of 12 ppl from ur congress voted for Sardar Patel.. only Nehru voted for himself? That Nehru.. wanna be a british.. totally f**ked up India.. followed by his family. Kashmir wud have been no issue and not 10000s of ppl had to die for that issue if sardar Patel was the first PM of India. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tltWCGUdb4g
Watch this when u have time. Ketan Mehta film. 

As for all the fallen heros in India's struggle for freedom. SALUTE! There were 2 diff. paths to the freedom. "non-violence" and "violence". They all contributed for us to see this day. For better or worse, we r free. We r not in China. 

Just look up to Britains' colonial history. They never left any country they colonized.. except for India and Hong Kong. 

to the topic... Salman.. and Bedi.. everybody knows that. How wud GW Bush living in peace when UN and whole world said "attack on Iraq is illegal" and it was proven to be so. How many ppl were killed? 

As for Namo.. next post. πŸ˜† My boy is πŸ˜‘ wants my attention. πŸ€—

Ae...

Main court main aata hun
jail main nahi😎
Ok, i will make it short (yeah right πŸ˜†)
Modi saab was appointed as Gujarat CM by then PM ABV. 

Hardly anybody knew Modi saab in Gujarat. To his credit, hw was tea glasses at railway stations as a child. Chailwala. 

His parents forced him to get married... and he ran away one day.. never to come back. (πŸ˜† Therez a huge contrast here between Ganghiji and Modi saab πŸ˜†)

He was RSS youngmen, the organization thats been tarnished holier-tha-thou english media in India.. but for the record, they turn up to help on scene of natural disasters first and they leave it last. Cameras dont matter. 

Fats forward.. he was appointed as Gujarat CM by Modi in crisis. Gujarat is safe heaven for BJP. 

Come 27 Feb. 2002. A train is coming back to Gujarat carrying so many "Kar sevaks" nobody is killing anybody. 

5 Kms away from that station, a mob is all well n prepared to put the whole train on fore and make sure nobody escapes from either sides of the train. 

That mob belonged to a particular community and is funded by local Congress leaders. 

The train is 2 hours late.. half of the mob ppl leave the place. May be bored, may be God has just pumped their hearts. 

2 hours late? How much kerosene they have.. how many bottle bombs they have.. everything needs to be worked out ( I have read an interview of the person involved in it). 

The train comes... more than 2 hours late.. (Indian standard time).. in remote place. One of the 17 guys in the train who r part of this horrible crime.. pulls the chain.. and stops the train. 

Next.. throwing bottle bombs at the windows.. and trying to show that they will come into the compartments and kill them. The ppl on the door closed the doors. Thats what the "gentlemen" on the other side wanted. 

They went onto keep throwing anything that is loved by fire.. with their sward opened if anybody comes out of that boggy, will be butchered. Therez no way to go anywhere for victims. I have seen victims from Twin towers just letting go and fly coz heat is too much to handle... as tragic as its is... they had that ONLY choice. Sad sad sad sad.. Godhra "Sabarmati express" didnt even had that choice. 

The news spread like wild fire.. all over the world esp in Gujju community. 

The local newspapers (as always) giving the every single detail as it comes.. (Gujarat samachar, sandesh, dainik bhashkar.. etc..) The local congress leader didnt even let the cops, ambulence or fire trucks to go the place. For 3 hours. they were on standstill.

The same local newspapers posted the charred bodies of women n children and that was very irresponsible thing to do.. those pics were so horrific.. it angered the whole community.. which is otherwise very tolerant. 

BACKLASH.. what do u expect? Majority should just keep calm and be sensible.. so that minority can get away with anything? 

What happened next .. well, Modi was slapped by a common man. Modi the rookie politician back then asked help from maharashtra and MP govt.. but they denied. 

So he let the authorities in Police dept to handle the serious case. Well, cops had already made their mind up. 90% of them r hindus. Ok, let the mobs do what they want, we will just watch unless we need to interfere. 

It just went went on n for for months.. if figures interest u.. there were 4 muslims killed compared to  one Hindu. In the backlash. 

BTW, HE IS ONE OF THE HIGH PROFILE POLITICIAN WHO FACED "SC " AND GOT THE CLEAN CHEAT RIGHT THEN N THERE. 

So, back to the topic... πŸ˜† Its not abt being 16 years old boy, had few drinks and smashed the car and killed some1. Cops wud take care of what happened and what will happen after that. 

I actually dont even know if salman has chose the right path to peace. πŸ˜• denial is gonna eat him up from inside.. tarikh pe tarikh.. gonna make him outdated.. but untill then BW will milk him πŸ˜† aa jao bhaiya... dudh nikalo.. baad me to slaughter house jana hi hai.. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Not surprising.. but still, Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh, Namo r mentioned in this topic. πŸ˜² And that with the convicted salman? πŸ˜•
Dudes, Mahatma Gandhi is lot more than meets ur eyes ,, brains or heart. He spent so much time in Jail.. so comparision... is given. HE published a book on his own autobiography called "Satya na progo" (in Gujarati).. that was translated in all Indian languages... the English version is called "Experiments of truth". This is when as height of his popularity.. right next to the GOD. He admitted his childhood, teenage day and adulthood "BAD" habits. Almost shocking if u read the book. Thats when he was almost like a God figure. 

I only like to ask Gandhiji.. why didnt u obey the rule of democracy? When 11 out of 12 ppl from ur congress voted for Sardar Patel.. only Nehru voted for himself? That Nehru.. wanna be a british.. totally f**ked up India.. followed by his family. Kashmir wud have been no issue and not 10000s of ppl had to die for that issue if sardar Patel was the first PM of India. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tltWCGUdb4g
Watch this when u have time. Ketan Mehta film. 

As for all the fallen heros in India's struggle for freedom. SALUTE! There were 2 diff. paths to the freedom. "non-violence" and "violence". They all contributed for us to see this day. For better or worse, we r free. We r not in China. 

Just look up to Britains' colonial history. They never left any country they colonized.. except for India and Hong Kong. 

to the topic... Salman.. and Bedi.. everybody knows that. How wud GW Bush living in peace when UN and whole world said "attack on Iraq is illegal" and it was proven to be so. How many ppl were killed? 

As for Namo.. next post. πŸ˜† My boy is πŸ˜‘ wants my attention. πŸ€—

and u forgot Subash Chandra Bose case. He was elected as president of Congress. Gandhi didn't accept tat and forcefully made him resigned. For me Gandhi also played "Divide and Rule Policy". Yes watever he did for freedom was beyond our comprehension but still he was a core politician. It is said tat to keep him poor congress has to spend more money than normal life.
on topic- Bhai aaj Jaya amma bhi bahar aa gayi. Indian Judiciay ki JAI HO. ⭐️ 
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Ok, i will make it short (yeah right πŸ˜†)
Modi saab was appointed as Gujarat CM by then PM ABV. 

Hardly anybody knew Modi saab in Gujarat. To his credit, hw was tea glasses at railway stations as a child. Chailwala. 

His parents forced him to get married... and he ran away one day.. never to come back. (πŸ˜† Therez a huge contrast here between Ganghiji and Modi saab πŸ˜†)

He was RSS youngmen, the organization thats been tarnished holier-tha-thou english media in India.. but for the record, they turn up to help on scene of natural disasters first and they leave it last. Cameras dont matter. 

Fats forward.. he was appointed as Gujarat CM by Modi in crisis. Gujarat is safe heaven for BJP. 

Come 27 Feb. 2002. A train is coming back to Gujarat carrying so many "Kar sevaks" nobody is killing anybody. 

5 Kms away from that station, a mob is all well n prepared to put the whole train on fore and make sure nobody escapes from either sides of the train. 

That mob belonged to a particular community and is funded by local Congress leaders. 

The train is 2 hours late.. half of the mob ppl leave the place. May be bored, may be God has just pumped their hearts. 

2 hours late? How much kerosene they have.. how many bottle bombs they have.. everything needs to be worked out ( I have read an interview of the person involved in it). 

The train comes... more than 2 hours late.. (Indian standard time).. in remote place. One of the 17 guys in the train who r part of this horrible crime.. pulls the chain.. and stops the train. 

Next.. throwing bottle bombs at the windows.. and trying to show that they will come into the compartments and kill them. The ppl on the door closed the doors. Thats what the "gentlemen" on the other side wanted. 

They went onto keep throwing anything that is loved by fire.. with their sward opened if anybody comes out of that boggy, will be butchered. Therez no way to go anywhere for victims. I have seen victims from Twin towers just letting go and fly coz heat is too much to handle... as tragic as its is... they had that ONLY choice. Sad sad sad sad.. Godhra "Sabarmati express" didnt even had that choice. 

The news spread like wild fire.. all over the world esp in Gujju community. 

The local newspapers (as always) giving the every single detail as it comes.. (Gujarat samachar, sandesh, dainik bhashkar.. etc..) The local congress leader didnt even let the cops, ambulence or fire trucks to go the place. For 3 hours. they were on standstill.

The same local newspapers posted the charred bodies of women n children and that was very irresponsible thing to do.. those pics were so horrific.. it angered the whole community.. which is otherwise very tolerant. 

BACKLASH.. what do u expect? Majority should just keep calm and be sensible.. so that minority can get away with anything? 

What happened next .. well, Modi was slapped by a common man. Modi the rookie politician back then asked help from maharashtra and MP govt.. but they denied. 

So he let the authorities in Police dept to handle the serious case. Well, cops had already made their mind up. 90% of them r hindus. Ok, let the mobs do what they want, we will just watch unless we need to interfere. 

It just went went on n for for months.. if figures interest u.. there were 4 muslims killed compared to  one Hindu. In the backlash. 

BTW, HE IS ONE OF THE HIGH PROFILE POLITICIAN WHO FACED "SC " AND GOT THE CLEAN CHEAT RIGHT THEN N THERE. 

So, back to the topic... πŸ˜† Its not abt being 16 years old boy, had few drinks and smashed the car and killed some1. Cops wud take care of what happened and what will happen after that. 

I actually dont even know if salman has chose the right path to peace. πŸ˜• denial is gonna eat him up from inside.. tarikh pe tarikh.. gonna make him outdated.. but untill then BW will milk him πŸ˜† aa jao bhaiya... dudh nikalo.. baad me to slaughter house jana hi hai.. πŸ˜†

it is forgiven and forgotten. Majority's life is not important for secularists. It will always be an accident. 
Of course this is true and if they by any chance get a jail term then paroles,luxuries continue...