Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan case shows VIPs can avoid jail: Kiran Bedi - Page 4

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Saraa.

He is avoiding jail and who wouldn't? If I were in his place then I would had done the same thing. Like @beincumberbitch said that it makes us all humans! But the guy is regretting and thats quite evident.

Don't lump all of the human population in the same category as Salman Khan and that "it makes us all humans".

Yeah, we all have common qualities that makes us humans but not all of us are reckless and shameless people who hide from the consequences of our actions like cowards, lie about it, and throw our weight and power around.

You may have done the same thing as Salman but please don't make assumptions about the rest of the human population as neither you are entitled to speak on their behalf nor do you possess the knowledge of what other people would do in a similar situation.

And as far as I know, "regretting" for a crime is NOT equivalent to owing up to your actions and dealing with the consequences.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mages

by the way guys...what is modi's story...can someone shed some light on it

You can Google Modi's involvement in the 2002 Gujrat riots. It beats me how one that was accused for carrying a genocide can go on to becoming the Prime Minister. If anything, he should give all the murderers and hate mongers in this world a lot of hope. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by kitkataha - 8 years ago
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well it's the truth but let's c what happens in Salmans case. IMO he should be in jail,his fans and family agrees with it or not.
On a side note, I'm literally tired of this word unintentionally...being a huge celebrity drunken driving toh intentional tha Naa.. Uske repurcussions toh bhughatne padenge Naa... But Nahin jhooth par jhooth...
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .Shakti.

No. It's cause bhai hasn't caused much harm. He has just killed a person unintentionally. First, catch those people involved in murders, rapes etc..then bhai ko pakadna.. 🤢 ...the things I hear here 😡

JUST ONE PERSON? Are you even listening to yourself? God! One person or ten, a life is a life! 

So if I kill you or some other "one person" unintentionally it is okay right?  Jesus! The things I am reading on IF these days! ðŸ¤¢
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: adigaag

Well it's the truth but let's c what happens in Salmans case. IMO he should be in jail,his fans and family agrees with it or not.
On a side note, I'm literally tired of this word unintentionally...being a huge celebrity drunken driving toh intentional tha Naa.. Uske repurcussions toh bhughatne padenge Naa... But Nahin jhooth par jhooth...

the word "unintentionally" can be interpret in any ways...in the case of salman...drunk driving is an offence...but the accident was unintentional...he didn't intentionally took someone's life...neither salman nor the victims knew this was going to happen...salman being the jerk tried to have fun in a wrong way...but then he didn't knew that an accident would have been cause by in his hands...and a life would have died by his hands

I am not supporting him...he is wrong...he was drunk driving...its an offence and he needs to be punished...but the accident was unintentional...

I don't understand why many tags him as  a criminal...murderer...keeping his other cases aside...if we just focus on the accident...he is not a criminal nor murderer...accidents doesn't happen only by celeb...even a ordinary citizen causes accident in drunken or conscious state and cause major accident...an accident is not intentional but unintentional...noone knew nor predict an accident was going to happen...if its known earlier...parents would have stop their kids from driving or going out of night on roads or foothpaths

murder is intentional...its planned move...those who do that are criminal...even serial killers...psycho killers are criminals...its not untentional but intentional...

salman is "convicted culprit"...not a murderer
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AvadaKedavra

JUST ONE PERSON? Are you even listening to yourself? God! One person or ten, a life is a life!

So if I kill you or some other "one person" unintentionally it is okay right?Jesus! The things I am reading on IF these days!🤢

Yesterday there was a topic on it, if you haven't read. Somebody actually said this. So I was just being sarcastic. That's why I said the things I read/herar here. At least read the whole thing before quoting.
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

the word "unintentionally" can be interpret in any ways...in the case of salman...drunk driving is an offence...but the accident was unintentional...he didn't intentionally took someone's life...neither salman nor the victims knew this was going to happen...salman being the jerk tried to have fun in a wrong way...but then he didn't knew that an accident would have been cause by in his hands...and a life would have died by his hands

I am not supporting him...he is wrong...he was drunk driving...its an offence and he needs to be punished...but the accident was unintentional...

I don't understand why many tags him as a criminal...murderer...keeping his other cases aside...if we just focus on the accident...he is not a criminal nor murderer...accidents doesn't happen only by celeb...even a ordinary citizen causes accident in drunken or conscious state and cause major accident...an accident is not intentional but unintentional...noone knew nor predict an accident was going to happen...if its known earlier...parents would have stop their kids from driving or going out of night on roads or foothpaths

murder is intentional...its planned move...those who do that are criminal...even serial killers...psycho killers are criminals...its not untentional but intentional...

salman is "convicted culprit"...not a murderer

Who said he is a murderer? But don't you think it's all connected? had he not done the intentional, the unintentional would not have happened, which eventually led to the intentional lies after lies.
_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Atomicbomb

what makes you think they aren't?

of course they should be. But I was referring to some other post and just being sarcastic 😉
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AvadaKedavra

So if I kill you or some other "one person" unintentionally it is okay right?  Jesus! The things I am reading on IF these days! ðŸ¤¢

doctors are killing people everday in the name of sugeries...so are they licensed murderers?...they take someone lives...they are murderers...criminals...they need to be punished

accidents are unintentional...whether people does accident in drunken state or conscious state due to some technical fault of the vehicles...accidents are unintentional...if unfortunately someone died in the accident...the culprit are not tag as murderers...criminals...serial killers...its unintentional...the culprit doesn't even know that a life has gone from his/her hands...

accidents doesn't happen only while drunk driving but also in some unhealthy circumstances due to techical fault of the vehicle...overheat...breakdown...heavy traffic...or even sleep drowsy...medication effect

i agree life is a life...that doesn't mean you tag an unintentional cause of an accident into a murder...keeping other salman cases aside and keep the focus on the accident...drunk driving is an offence but neither salman nor the victim know an accident is going to happen...if they knew precaution would have been taken...the accident would not have happen...

millions of accidents happens in the world...many looses lives...that doesn't mean everyone tag as murderers...criminals...they are only "culprit of that accident"...

salman is wrong...he needs to be punished...but that doesn't mean i tag him as a murderer and criminal...he did wrong...but the accident cause was unintentional

I hope people sees the difference b/w accident and murder...both takes lives but there is a difference b/w it...an accident happens unintentionally...noone plans an accident...it just happens by ill fate while murder is an intentional offence of an crime...its planned moved
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adigaag

Who said he is a murderer? But don't you think it's all connected? had he not done the intentional, the unintentional would not have happened, which eventually led to the intentional lies after lies.

keep the lies aside...manipulating the court comes into an another act of an offence as per law under harassing and manipulating section which i am not talking abt...i am just talking abt the accident...from all the comments i have gone through...they have given people have given their verdict that salman is an hardcore murderer...criminal causing the accident...loosing a life due to the accident...their comments on salman  makes professional killers...serial killers...murderers looks saint

the keyword i am talking abt the accident not the manipulation of the case for 13 yrs...