Salman Khan case shows VIPs can avoid jail: Kiran Bedi - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Okay, idiot! Salman isn't avoiding jail. 
As for the rest, agree. Just look at the prime minister and the other monsters. 
Originally posted by _Darling_

😆😆 I can't believe she is speaking about all of this! She is no better but even worse!

If salman was being treated like a VIP then this case would had been over 13 years ago. Just like how so called judicial system decide to free all these sick politicians and business men from all the horrible things they did like rape and murderers. What Salman did was an accident. I know he made huge mistake but it was not planned. He should be rightfully punished for it but calling him killer and murderer is horrible because he's not. 

have to disagree with you here..
Salman avoiding jail dear!!
If he wasn't na, this wld've been over way back.

But let's face it despite what people say..
Everyone will try to avoid jail as much as they can..
This doesn't make Salman a monster, it makes him human
Which he is

I bet everyone who cries on this forum for the victim, wld have done the same had it been them..
I'm not judging..it's just the way we humans are..
Very few people wld turn themselves in, or not fight to go jail if they had money 😆
Originally posted by Saraa.

😆😆 I can't believe she is speaking about all of this! She is no better but even worse!

If salman was being treated like a VIP then this case would had been over 13 years ago. Just like how so called judicial system decide to free all these sick politicians and business men from all the horrible things they did like rape and murderers. What Salman did was an accident. I know he made huge mistake but it was not planned. He should be rightfully punished for it but calling him killer and murderer is horrible because he's not. 

If these hypocrites and cowards have any guts, then let them call out the politicians and other unreachable monsters and criminals for their crimes. But they will never. At least IF members are against all, not just Salman. But these cowards call out people like Salman even though he is no where comparable to the real criminals. They know it's easy to speak against Salman. Nothing will happen to them. If they are so concerned, then they should be concerned over the real ones or say nothing If they can't be honest. 
Salman is avoiding jail ...my darling ðŸ˜† 
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

have to disagree with you here..
Salman avoiding jail dear!!
If he wasn't na, this wld've been over way back.

But let's face it despite what people say..
Everyone will try to avoid jail as much as they can..
This doesn't make Salman a monster, it makes him human
Which he is

I bet everyone who cries on this forum for the victim, wld have done the same had it been them..
I'm not judging..it's just the way we humans are..
Very few people wld turn themselves in, or not fight to go jail if they had money 😆

I know he's avoiding jail as of what he feels as a peraon, but what I meant he's not doing illegally. As people can bail and go take their case to HC, so he's not avoiding jail as anyone can use these laws to avoid jail. Other than that, I don't know much about Indian laws, but this much I know from members here or from the news. 

I agree with you. I am not really sure about many people not turning themselves in, but then that's how it's most likely would've been as a human nature. But one thing for sure, I would have done the same as Salman by running away from that place. Not because I don't care, but i would've been too shocked to do anything and be scared and nervous at that point to do anything. I most likely have called 911 to make the victims go to hospital if I could do without knowing anyone seeing me or behind it. I would've left that place most likely. ðŸ˜† But Salman couldn't even make them go to hospital as he was a superstar and many ppl had seen him. So I can totally understand why Salman had to leave that place. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
He is avoiding jail and who wouldn't? If I were in his place then I would had done the same thing. Like @beincumberbitch said that it makes us all humans! But the guy is regretting and thats quite evident.

well i don't agree with KB...what abt those politicians who are VVIP than salman...whom is more powerful and influential than salman...how abt them...if salman being a VIP can avoid jail...than even politician who conduct political murder...rapes...frauds are escaping jail too...there are many such cases hidden in the closet...when are they going to get punished?

nothing will change in India judiciary system and goverment till corruption is there...

Mahatma Gandhi and all the sacrifice heroes who sacrifice their lives for motherland brought independance...after him...its upto to the rulers how they want to develop the country to a better place with strict law and orders but these people were more interested in money and power rather than developing a country to be one of the powerful countries in the world...shame on them

Blame the goverment...if laws were strict and goverment was responsible for the poor people...the accident would never have happened in the first place...or unintentionally happened salman would have been jail...VVIP...VIP and ordinary citizens serving the same law and order...no special treatment

blame government...police system...lawyers...judges who are corrupted...

patil's death not only deals with salman only...but the entire police system and court officials too
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago

If these hypocrites and cowards have any guts, then let them call out the politicians and other unreachable monsters and criminals for their crimes. But they will never. At least IF members are against all, not just Salman. But these cowards call out people like Salman even though he is no where comparable to the real criminals. They know it's easy to speak against Salman. Nothing will happen to them. If they are so concerned, then they should be concerned over the real ones or say nothing If they can't be honest. 
Actually I feel being celebrity is not helping salman at all. Its making it worse for him. If Salman was a politician or business men then this case had been over back in the day! Its working against him. 
Well that is an ugly truth and why Salman's case...it has been proved time and again...even Sanjay Dutt would have escaped jail...but the crime under which he was booked was so severe that he couldn't escape it...but how many times has he been out on parole...so there u go...that is the justice system for the rich and the powerful in India..