Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 92

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

Yup. But I'm pursuing my masters in law as of now. So not much work is being done on the practicing front๐Ÿ˜†

wow...i really like those people who can use the language very well.like literature,law and political science of course.may be bcoz i have hell lot of stagefright and with a narrow comfort zone...i am always jealous to one of my 'literature' friend... ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by EnVee

Sorry. Just piping up with a totally different note. Watching Pretty Woman and the convo and flirting that Gere and Julia Roberts indulge in totally reminds me of SoSy!

But yes, Nisha. Innocence is always always lost in what is called growing up pains. Unfortunately.

bold: so true!

and i like anushka shetty in daivathirumagal and rani mukherji in veer zaara(lawyers)
Originally posted by dsgirl

Oh I loved the shopping spree and the dinner at South ex...so II is trying to mend difference between the dude and his father...not a bad start...but still in the end she finds herself in another problem...this Manny yaar...

@drishti good to see another lawyer here :)

No emoticon for this one: "High Five"! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ishruhi

wow...i really like those people who can use the language very well.like literature,law and political science of course.may be bcoz i have hell lot of stagefright and with a narrow comfort zone...i am always jealous to one of my 'literature' friend... ๐Ÿ˜†

It's because of one's love for reading that we become better at using any language and trust me when I say that it's the case with me. You'll get there too since you seem to love reading as well ๐Ÿ˜Š

Which course are you pursuing ??

It's because of one's love for reading that we become better at using any language and trust me when I say that it's the case with me. You'll get there too since you seem to love reading as well๐Ÿ˜Š

Which course are you pursuing ??

medicine.

๐Ÿค—"virtual hug " for enjoying similar kinds of torture๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hahahahahh
Ds girl and dristi...You guys shall be sent enormous questions, actually my doubts, over pms this week. 
Please make yourselves available for a marathon of questionnaires ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Ashu25

Ds girl and dristi...You guys shall be sent enormous questions, actually my doubts, over pms this week. 

Ashu, you big bully on this thread. The cute panda's cuddly bear ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Ashu25

Ashu I read you are 8 hours away from home now, hence data is being used now๐Ÿ˜†