Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 90

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Marvelous update Nisha! The way you described the small real time incidence in life is just astonishing. Everyone of us can relate to these situations. II is comparing her situations to amma and akka. Everyday new lesson for her in MM.

The dinner date was really good. Ranjan is getting little happy moments in life because of II. He is also worried about AGMπŸ˜”. Don't know what Nisha has stored for us?

I also have SIL but I never behaved as Manny 🀣. I know my Lakshman Rekha!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Swati... I beg to differ.. 

Manny needs ro understand here as well!! 
She suddenly disappears from the scene and does not inform anybody at home if she is returning,  is that called responsibility?!?!! 

How ever wealthy you are you learn to be responsible firat. She is living all by herself in sone distant land , we can expect some sorta maturity here

M not denying MM is not her home. But she as a daughter has to know she has ro accommodate new memvers into family! Not all days will be like when they were young. Her brother is married,  his wife has all rights to look after tge hoise just as she has rights over MM

Sure.. till now she never had to inform anyone...so just like old times she would expect mahavir to be there illa ???? How would she know that suddenly II changed the rules and let the help go ??? Now that she knows this, she will be more careful and let mahavir know that she will be coming late...

Sure it is II's home as well and she can make decisions...but before sending the help, why didnt she think of manny at all...she wuld have thought of ranjan and r&B for food illa...but she left manny and did not even call her to know whether she will come back or not ??? That is wrong...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Sure.. till now she never had to inform anyone...so just like old times she would expect mahavir to be there illa ???? How would she know that suddenly II changed the rules and let the help go ??? Now that she knows this, she will be more careful and let mahavir know that she will be coming late...

Sure it is II's home as well and she can make decisions...but before sending the help, why didnt she think of manny at all...she wuld have thought of ranjan and r&B for food illa...but she left manny and did not even call her to know whether she will come back or not ??? That is wrong...

Sure II is wrong

I did mention in a previous comment of mine that both are wrong. II needs to be responsible as well!! 
I am not denying it 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

HaHa...we can also see it from her perspective. MM is her house as well...From the days she has been there she knows that there will be a cook...She never had to enquire nor worry about the time...now u come and in two months u change the entire house ???? what else do u expect from her then ?? I can imagine how it would have been if it was a Iyer house...The mother in law would have combined with the daughter to clobber II...Anu, if everyone keeps on adjusting for II and just cooes for her, she will never learn responsibility and she will never mature like sam or vanditha...

Take sam, she was born with a platinum spoon and treated like a princess...but the maturity she has today comes from the experiences like these at her house...we can't just baby II throughout her life rite ????

And is manny exagerating it...Sure...but she is in her father's home...this is the only place where she can order and be herself...she will learn her maturity when she gets married again...

Yes mistake hogaya II se .. why cant II be a baby why should everyone learn to be mature .. why should every one be a naari mahan bahu taking care.Why should II become a Sam or a Vanditha. I dont want II mature i want her impulsive and crazy .

She made a mistake she sent the help out since they were going on out, she didnt know , she is willing to cook . its clearly a mistake  hota hai all of us do that.
Yes Iyer house or any house she would have been clobbered so in MM too she will get clobbered but i think if some one does things to purposefully hurt and be mean they should be clobbered and when its completely unintentional then why make a big deal.
I wont take ur Ikkat, i will ridicule ur culture and food, watch when my brother makes out with his wife, knock at middle of the nite , enter without knocking how is she different from the chachi clan folks.

This is Manny's house too i agree she has suddenly decided to make it her own again and give up her PHD and taunt Ranjan and R&B and treat II like dirt like Chachi does is not right and yes some rules change and it will change for both Manny and II , just like it changed for R&B and Ranjan and II for that matter.
I know this is how Manny will react my point is its not right..I get manny's point but i still feel thats mean and not needed.

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
On the break for 5 minutes, loved the last 2 updates, shopping and dinner was a good family affair.
I know poeple with money want their  minions for 24*7. I know such people, who want hot roti and will make Bahadur run 2 flights of steps just so they get garam rotiπŸ˜” Manny is one of them, she is used to certain lifestyle in MM. So is RnB , only in Paris he does everything but none in MM. 
II is learning the ropes of being married, which is a big transition in itself  addiing to woes is Manny.
She made a mistake regarding the servants, but Manny should also not forgot II is new the lady of the house. She is just getting started to understand things. She did check with her husband when they were heading out, should Manny makes a comment to RnB. He will put her in line.πŸ˜‰
Will back in action in 1 hour
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
manny's behaviour is not justifiable as a well behaved one.but it is almost exactly what happens in real life...you can meet a lot of manyas in real world and actually samyuktas are difficult to be found...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anu.. Lovely reply!!
The last two paras especially!! 

So true.. 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

HaHa...we can also see it from her perspective. MM is her house as well...From the days she has been there she knows that there will be a cook...She never had to enquire nor worry about the time...now u come and in two months u change the entire house ???? what else do u expect from her then ?? I can imagine how it would have been if it was a Iyer house...The mother in law would have combined with the daughter to clobber II...Anu, if everyone keeps on adjusting for II and just cooes for her, she will never learn responsibility and she will never mature like sam or vanditha...

Take sam, she was born with a platinum spoon and treated like a princess...but the maturity she has today comes from the experiences like these at her house...we can't just baby II throughout her life rite ????

And is manny exagerating it...Sure...but she is in her father's home...this is the only place where she can order and be herself...she will learn her maturity when she gets married again...
[/QUOTE]
Yes mistake hogaya II se .. why cant II be a baby why should everyone learn to be mature .. why should every one be a naari mahan bahu taking care.Why should II become a Sam or a Vanditha. I dont want II mature i want her impulsive and crazy .

She made a mistake she sent the help out since they were going on out, she didnt know , she is willing to cook . its clearly a mistake  hota hai all of us do that.
Yes Iyer house or any house she would have been clobbered so in MM too she will get clobbered but i think if some one does things to purposefully hurt and be mean they should be clobbered and when its completely unintentional then why make a big deal.
I wont take ur Ikkat, i will ridicule ur culture and food, watch when my brother makes out with his wife, knock at middle of the nite , enter without knocking how is she different from the chachi clan folks.

This is Manny's house too i agree she has suddenly decided to make it her own again and give up her PHD and taunt Ranjan and R&B and treat II like dirt like Chachi does is not right and yes some rules change and it will change for both Manny and II , just like it changed for R&B and Ranjan and II for that matter.
I know this is how Manny will react my point is its not right..I get manny's point but i still feel thats mean and not needed.

[/QUOTE]
Anu,

I am not justifying for any other actions of manny...I am just saying that she did a mistake today and gave manny a chance to take it on her...It would have been worse in a Iyer home compared to what she now got in MM...and these things are inevitable in real life...

If we expect the in-laws to be accommodating to us, then I would say we are dreaming...She is crying this time becos it is the first for her...She will soon understand the intricacies of what family means and wat relation means...

This doesnt mean that I want II to be a mahaan...U, Nish and everyone here understand wat a family is but that does not mean that u r those ridicululous soap bahus illa...There is a big difference between both...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
it is not justifiable to turn II into a sanskari caring bahu overnight and the same goes with our meanie...she cant behave as an understanding SIL to II who had just turned out to be everyone's laadli...
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] 
@ Anu 

Manny continues to be ' Manny "...why would she suddenly behave right at this juncture ? Right from the moment she arrived, she has been notching points against II and this is one more...Iam not surprised she did this at all
The saving grace is II did all the right things...apologised, offered to make food, and learnt a lesson, albeit tough to be more careful in future...as it is she is careful lately, and pussyfoots around Manny, so lesson well learnt πŸ˜Š
Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago