Posted: 8 years ago
Oragen?!?!?!! 
What happened?!?! 
Why bidding good bye!!!! 
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

kyon kya hua ?

That is why? Right?

Going off to the mountains .. Humm not really...can't surf for sometime .. May be for a month or so that's why..
Whoever wanted fo know  Chennai  wasis... I am one of them.. Lived half my life in Ch... So consider nyself one
Originally posted by Orangen

Nisha you are masterful with this story. I have read a lot of Indian fiction. Lived with a family in Chennai met some of the most interesting people in India.i enjoy reading this story because it takes back to chennai and kalakestra where I have sat listened to music I could never understand. RnB refreshes that for me! And I YouTube most of your links. II in many ways is like a very dear friend and her story is no less fictional and I got a ringside view too - lovely parents but they pulled her through the wringer. I could Ofcourse never understand why she needed her parents to understand after having lived away for most of here grown up life for education and work!Not many do that in India either! But reading about II and RnB years later now I see them I understand. Given my age I feel most for Ranjan. Savvy must have been a friend before anything else.

Manny strangely is familiar not repulsive. Probably this life style is more a rebellion than a choice. And she so frustrated. Did I not like my sister in law too but I knew she was great for my brother and we have not met often.

So this congruence of real and fiction is captivation!
All this is actually to bid goodbye to you and all the people in this thread!
๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜•

Thankyou for giving me the pleasure of this story!

NO NO NO NO
DONT LEAVE
WHAT HAPPENED?๐Ÿ˜ฒ You are not Hema Malini in disguise are you? I was told you were half German, What happened?

I know I'm not regular.

But I felt I should say bye! I was not sure if Nisha reads PM's! Not even sure if I will be missed going to miss this thread!
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Vani: I know I am not wrong on the Beauty Queen PMO comment...๐Ÿ˜‰because a year or so ago I watched a shameful video of a Hema Malini getting off a chopper during one of her "campaign trip" and refusing to get into a mid size car, demanding a "Jeep". And she is shown waving her finger at her party workers warningly saying "I will NOT give a speech, this is only for a photo opp, if u dare ask any questions of me, I will get right back in the car and leave"๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

The video went viral... she was ashamed of course but came up with a sorry ass excuse about how "her back hurts and she was having a bad day". Ishita Bhalla will get legitimacy if Hema becomes the PM , because she wrecked Dharam's home "she was in "love" with Dharam๐Ÿคข and it was her choice, so what if Dharam was married". ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘ Hema I hear promotes "Educating the girl child" now

SHE KNOWS, Dharam's first wife Prakash Kaur never went to school I am told. Hema first hand knows the dangers of being uneducated๐Ÿ˜‰
</font>

Nisha what makes my blood boil in one of the women magazine she was answering people queries on infidelity, domestic violence etc.. What ethics she has to answer those queries? Whereas she herself has wrecked some innocent woman's home๐Ÿ˜ก

We have many like Hemamalini in Bollywood and tele industry who have wrecked others home to build their home.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Oragen... You almost gave me an attack
Ufff

Please enjoy your trip and do return safe
hemamalini in disguise!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">NO NO NO NO
DONT LEAVE
WHAT HAPPENED?๐Ÿ˜ฒ You are not Hema Malini in disguise are you? I was told you were half German, What happened?</font>

Sorry Nisha did I bother you?

I'm going for a health issue nothing else! I told you I'm going to miss you. ๐Ÿ˜Š