Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 85

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Little red riding hood, three little pigs, beauty and the beast, SOSY bhi kisi fairy tale se kam nahin...love the way the DUDE feels jealous. Uski biwi ko koi nazar udha kar dekh to le. 
Died a million deaths when he looked at her the way he did and died a few thousands more when  he took that picture. Can't help but think of the song "dheere dheere se meri zindagi mein aana". II has found a permanent place in the dudes life and his heart...he will not acknowledge it though. II already carries her feelings all over her self, acknowledges it to herself but not to him. This unsaid love is quite killing nish. 
Kuchch kar Jisse kuchch bolein...

OMG no chance that Sanjay will ever teach II yoga. Imagine RB jaloing so badly if he catches Sanjay teaching II some cool yoga moves...surya namaskaar perhaps. 

And manny, poor thing is so confused. Hope she doesn't do something rash just to prove a point. 

And now will ask the question I should ask...next one kabhi Nisha? 
Glad my kids are over the Pig story phase. I still have a hard board copy of 3 lil pigs lying around, and i swear i can never look at it the way i did before LOL
btw... happy mothers day to all mums here Smile
I love the fairy tales. I still have the hard copies of these at home. 
I love butter. Btw,  why was butter flirting yoga master ROFL

The wolf seems to be bhunofied in fire of jealousy... I can smell boo... I so love it!!!! 
Waitinggg

Manny the meanie... Tu kya cheez hai re... Humesha confused ho rehti hai. Karado yoga master se shaadi. Uska day job bhi hai. Woh rishtey mein II ka behnou banega. Wof neeent jalofy phir even if he teaches yoga ROFL

Tan is so suljha hua!! 

Ranjan... Besahara...bechara... I want to see him ignore RB once. Lie just ONCE. I know it wont ponch the wolf one bit... Lekin ekkk baarrr... PLEASEEE

Bring on the next Author Sahiba... Waitinggg

Brilliant updates! Like  how the story is  weaving in contrasting twists and turns. The bhalla siblings on end and the II R&B bitter sweet love fights on the other. 
Manny is a disturbed soul, in comparison with her issues II's insecurities seem to pale out. Her self pity borders on self destruction almost... much like when II's throws her tantrums... 

i'm bad when it comes to using the phone for comments on IF. wish they had an app
Ashy to aur main gaana banate hain...
Bring it on
Bring it on
KAB aayega
Kab aayega
Aa jaa update 
Aa jaa

We've got to be the greediest. Bichari dar ke maare, chup ke se update kar ke Bhaag Jati hai, because she knows well haunt her. 
It's ok Nisha enjoy Saturday evening and yes all the MOMS a very happy moms day. 

Bhallas and iyers  bhi celebrate karenge moms day? 
Three lil pigs is my nephew and niece's fave fairy tale!!!  

Wow--Nisha I can smell the jealousy from here...R&B isn't going to take it well...II better practice running fastLOL

Loved Manny and Sam's convo.  Manny just hasn't moved on and is now ready to try anything to move forward including giving up on her Phd.  Wish she found a better way of dealing with her issues.

Tan and Sam and Ranjan and Lasya...so happy to see them in better spiritsClap

Awesome update Nisha, you keep us wanting more and more...When is the next update??Day Dreaming
hey ashu  good to see you back :) 
Originally posted by taramira

Ashy to aur main gaana banate hain...
Bring it on
Bring it on
KAB aayega
Kab aayega
Aa jaa update 
Aa jaa

We've got to be the greediest. Bichari dar ke maare, chup ke se update kar ke Bhaag Jati hai, because she knows well haunt her. 
It's ok Nisha enjoy Saturday evening and yes all the MOMS a very happy moms day. 

Bhallas and iyers  bhi celebrate karenge moms day? 

Gaana to hum roz hi gaate hain LOL
I want to now uss wolf ne kya kia. Mere hisaab se toh kuh ermmm.. Kia hoga.