Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Good start on a Monday morning, was a lil busy so commenting late.
Feel like reading the update again and again, especially the lyrics of the song. I dont understand much of tamil, but i jst loved the translated one. It perfectly suits and describes their feelings for each other.

I am very happy Dude went with her, loving the family outing and I am sure they will have dinner also outside. Pls Nisha, make it happen, i want both father and son to tease her and all the three have a lovely time. Simple pleasure and joy for II nd ranjan.

I just read yesterday night the part where II is thinking abt dude and how he behaves with his father. She was feeling very bad at the way he treats him. (pre-marriage, where they go for walk and she just thinking whether she is making a right decision in marrying him). I felt like crying for Ranjan, but after todays update, I was so happy, with the progress or the difference then and now. Its just baby steps and can again lean any way, but currently its progress. Bowing to your skill in the way you r weaving the story Nisha. 

I know Sam will be very happy, and Manny is gonna be disgruntled again...soon its gonna be back to serious business. Bt let them enjoy for now. 

I loved her modelling for the dude, and I seriously dont believe in feminism and all that, when I go shopping I do ask for my hubs approval, sometimes we may agree, and sometimes he just asks to pick whatever i like, but too I ask him. Then he makes it a point that I ask my MIL, mother, kids and everyone in the house abt the dress. I dont feel bad abt it.

I love the way the dude is trying to make her comfortable, senses her discomfort or conflict in her mind. Both hubs and wifey matching kapde pehenke shopping ke liye nikhle...Thanks to Asma i noticedd this point.

Nisha can we have them playing scrabble, its surely going to be entertaining to see II's competitiveness. 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
monday Morning Ranjan gush

"Do u want to do alphabetical or popular" Ranjan quoted popular internet search tools

sooo cute , so sincere right
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I did too... I agree😭

:-( kya boloon its sad
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: janani_divan

Who are from chennai?

me born chennai went to live in north and then resumed in Chennai ..so yes chennai vaasi :-)
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ashu: Sorry kanna I checked out early since today was a Monday... I  checked out of the page but but winding up the house took forever

Asma:Lovely analysis, yes, by accompanying her and not bristling at her discomfort in trying to accept his wealth he is hoping to change her mindset. Hopefully things should get better, u should see her relaxing in the presence of wealth

Shilpa:The female lead of the show willingly shares her husband, she gets glorified and canonized...an author of a random story gets slammed for promoting marital rape. At least it proves feminists like the rest of us have selective vision. Use your husband all you want. Feminists that slam you, are most likely lonely cat women with nobody to admire them🤣

Vani: I am clueless about most things, but will share my opinion, what has changed? We as a country are exponentially obsessed with celebrities NOW. There is no reel (cricket & Bollywood) and real any more. In my lifetime Ive noticed, this change occur. Every political, socio-economic, cultural,  and financial change has to have their input. Cinema has taken over our lives. There is time and place for everything else but not for cinema and cricket. They are all pervasive  And entertainment industry seems to return the adulation with even fewer morals, compassion and empathy. They promote a greedy self absorbed life.  They seem to believe they are entitled and it reeks in their attitude.

We seem to be taking that as our guide to lead our life. Its OK if Salman killed someone, if he goes to jail we cannot watch Pren Ratan Dhan Paayo so we cant have him go to jail. People actually cheering for his release, and him standing in his balcony waving at getting away with murder and the morons cheering will forever remain in my memory as the saddest visual for what India has turned into😭

Ive lived in the US almost two decades now, I dont see Hollywood (the Right seems to hallucinate😆) or sportspersons as much as I see and hear of them in India. Only Steven Spielberg, Whoopi Goldberg, George Clooney and Sean Penn have strong political opinions, most of Hollywood in general cares and does more and stays anonymous. At this rate I suspect in the next 10 or so years we will have a former beauty queen as our Prime Minister and a cricket player as our Finance Minister... The PMO will be posting selfies of the lady/guy in Prada and Gucci while she/he wakes up from a drunken stupor after a night of mowing down people

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Nice share Anu. So moving and like many things good would have gone unnoticed!

So true isn't it? Life moves on for everyone except the affected one who has no respite thanks to the gap between enforcing rules and non existent humaneness especially with the ones that are blessed with so much!!😡

yup what is the point of being human when you run away .. u think the driver would have been alive or the khans wouldnt have sent him to Jail if that guy drove.. as Nisha put it u can get away with murder in India with money and power :-(
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
We seem to be taking that as our guide to lead our life. Its OK if Salman killed someone, if he goes to jail we cannot watch Pren Ratan Dhan Paayo so we cant have him go to jail. People actually cheering for his release, and him standing in his balcony waving at getting away with murder and the morons cheering will forever remain in my memory as the saddest visual for what India has turned into😭

--yup mine too :-(
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vani: I know I am not wrong on the Beauty Queen PMO  comment...😉because  a year or so ago I watched a shameful video of a Hema Malini getting off a chopper during one of her "campaign trip" and refusing to get into a mid size car, demanding a "Jeep". And she is shown waving her finger at her party workers warningly saying  "I will NOT give a speech, this is only for a photo opp, if u dare ask any questions of me, I will get right back in the car and leave"👏 👏

The video went viral... she was ashamed of course but came up with a sorry ass excuse about how "her back hurts and she was having a bad day". Ishita Bhalla will get legitimacy if Hema becomes the PM , because she wrecked Dharam's home "she was in "love" with Dharam🤢 and it was her choice, so what if Dharam was married". 😃👏 Hema I hear promotes "Educating the girl child" now

SHE KNOWS, Dharam's first wife Prakash Kaur never went to school I am told. Hema first hand knows the dangers of being uneducated😉

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha you are masterful with this story. I have read a lot of Indian fiction. Lived with a family in Chennai met some of the most interesting people in India.i enjoy reading this story because it takes back to chennai and kalakestra where I have sat listened to music I could never understand. RnB refreshes that for me! And I YouTube most of your links. II in many ways is like a very dear friend and her story is no less fictional and I got a ringside view too - lovely parents but they pulled her through the wringer. I could Ofcourse never understand why she needed her parents to understand after having lived away for most of here grown up life for education and work!Not many do that in India either! But reading about II and RnB years later now I see them I understand. Given my age I feel most for Ranjan. Savvy must have been a friend before anything else.

Manny strangely is familiar not repulsive. Probably this life style is more a rebellion than a choice. And she so frustrated. Did I not like my sister in law too but I knew she was great for my brother and we have not met often.

So this congruence of real and fiction is captivation!
All this is actually to bid goodbye to you and all the people in this thread!
😉 😕

Thankyou for giving me the pleasure of this story!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Orangen

Nisha you are masterful with this story. I have read a lot of Indian fiction. Lived with a family in Chennai met some of the most interesting people in India.i enjoy reading this story because it takes back to chennai and kalakestra where I have sat listened to music I could never understand. RnB refreshes that for me! And I YouTube most of your links. II in many ways is like a very dear friend and her story is no less fictional and I got a ringside view too - lovely parents but they pulled her through the wringer. I could Ofcourse never understand why she needed her parents to understand after having lived away for most of here grown up life for education and work!Not many do that in India either! But reading about II and RnB years later now I see them I understand. Given my age I feel most for Ranjan. Savvy must have been a friend before anything else.

Manny strangely is familiar not repulsive. Probably this life style is more a rebellion than a choice. And she so frustrated. Did I not like my sister in law too but I knew she was great for my brother and we have not met often.

So this congruence of real and fiction is captivation!
All this is actually to bid goodbye to you and all the people in this thread!
😉 😕

Thankyou for giving me the pleasure of this story!

kyon kya hua ?