Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
@swathi competetion na i will loose u, arya ,nivi ,laam vera league :-) you know VeeIyer has a cute one too asking for Jr Savvy πŸ˜³ but bring it on
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Nisha u missed my comment?

Yenn di kekka maateπŸ˜† 

But on a serious note... Manny is scattered and disturbed, this is not the house she left two months ago... with the AGM looming she is scared in all sorts of ways...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Yenn di kekka maateπŸ˜† 

But on a serious note... Manny is scattered and disturbed, this is not the house she left two months ago... with the AGM looming she is scared in all sorts of ways...

yup i agree totally athaan my signature πŸ˜ƒ actually i am glad she is back to MM its like they are all returning home..MM v2 on its way..
Originally posted by noname10

An addicted new reader! Just had to say what an awesome story this is! You are a fabulous writer and I'm thoroughly enjoying reading this unique tale. Your female protagonist totally reminds me of my spunky cousin πŸ˜ƒ
I loved watching films when I was younger and your heroine is so far removed from the heroines found in films and television...which makes her all the more endearing and relatable! 
When I watched this clip on YouTube I immediately thought of II.(the long braid) I don't speak Hindi so I looked up the translated lyrics and they seem to fit perfectly for II and R&B. 
I'll try to embed the video but if it doesn't work here is the link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFZDj3hE-sI

Thanks very much. I realized I didnt acknowledge you... I am terrible at that I have upset many over the months😭 Oh really? II actually exists then? Niiice... is she married to a Punjabi too?πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the cute song pickπŸ˜ƒ  Thanks for reading, please post comments and chat with the funnest group on IF...

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

@swathi competetion na i will loose u, arya ,nivi ,laam vera league :-) you know VeeIyer has a cute one too asking for Jr Savvy πŸ˜³ but bring it on

Wow junior savvy is cuteee πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š I will have to follow the comments from nw on to see this signatures πŸ˜Š
In a way I feel for manny
she is the only one who is nt 'settled yet'...she doesnt have anyone to turn to, to actually escape from her family problems...that is making her more frustrated...and with II in the picture who is now in her own house, and in a sense exercising power is something manny can't stand...
Originally posted by swathi1990

Wow junior savvy is cuteee πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š I will have to follow the comments from nw on to see this signatures πŸ˜Š

Funnily I copied yours this morning as it seemed more pertinent right now πŸ˜Š
Congrats for the 20th thread Nisha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Interesting update...Manny's feelings coming forth...would like to know more about her past !

I have always been wondering whenever you've mentioned the answer papers stack Amma has got...that is it allowed to carry board answer scripts home or anywhere ?!
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Funnily I copied yours this morning as it seemed more pertinent right now πŸ˜Š

oh so u r also in Anu's side ??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† En support enna pa achu ??? πŸ˜²

I had to share this one...

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #499

I've been around sitcoms for almost thirty years. During that time I've heard a lot of laughter from studio audiences, writers, actors, directors, studio executives, cameramen and myself. But not all laughter is created equal. There are the lonely guffaws of nervous writers and directors anxious to fill the silence that trails behind some jokes like toilet paper on a shoe. And then there's the grimacing, head-bob throat chuckle of network executives. For years I took this strangled, tepid response personally. Now I know it for what it is - the sound of fear. Sometimes studio audiences will try and help a show with what we in the business call "a mercy laugh." There's no mistaking this one. It's the sound of two hundred people who just want to go home.

And finally, there's the true, out loud, involuntary explosion of laughter. It's a beautiful, contagious sound. For comedy writers, it makes you feel like your life has value. That all your neurotic suffering is worthwhile. Actors have told me it makes them feel like they're surfing a wave of pure happiness... and that they can keep their kids in private school.

Network executives tell me they're not sure how they feel until the results from the focus group comes in. Regardless, in a troubled world, real laughter, that spontaneous outburst of humanness, has to be taken as seriously as a wet fart in white pants.