Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 66

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Putti or Shilpa

Not sure which one of you mentioned II being disconnected from it... its by design. I vowed when I started writing the story that I wont have my female lead be saying any of the following:🤣

1. Woh aapki behen hai aapko uski madad karni chahiye
2. Main Vik se baat karoongi
3.Vik aur Manya ki shaadi main karwaoongi
4. Dad se main baat karke Manya ki problem main suljhaoongi
5. Manya aakhir is ghar ki beti hai
6. I love to be humiliated by Manya I am a glutton for punishment so I will interfere wherever I am not required.
7. I will make it my business to talk with everyone and find out whats bothering them and attempt to resolve it.
8. I will investigate about Vik
9. I will speak with Manya's Professor/Advisor and order him to hand Manya her Ph D
10. I will apply for a loan for Vik and help him establish himself
11. I will impress Sam's in laws one way or the other and they will hug me with teary eyes
12. I will invite Chachi to dinner every night and ingratiate myself

You are too good ur sense of humour cracks me every time be it in ur updates or in ur comments I don't think I have ever laughed like this ever while reading FFs ðŸ¤£

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Putti or Shilpa

Not sure which one of you mentioned II being disconnected from it... its by design. I vowed when I started writing the story that I wont have my female lead be saying any of the following:🤣

1. Woh aapki behen hai aapko uski madad karni chahiye
2. Main Vik se baat karoongi
3.Vik aur Manya ki shaadi main karwaoongi
4. Dad se main baat karke Manya ki problem main suljhaoongi
5. Manya aakhir is ghar ki beti hai
6. I love to be humiliated by Manya I am a glutton for punishment so I will interfere wherever I am not required.
7. I will make it my business to talk with everyone and find out whats bothering them and attempt to resolve it.
8. I will investigate about Vik
9. I will speak with Manya's Professor/Advisor and order him to hand Manya her Ph D
10. I will apply for a loan for Vik and help him establish himself
11. I will impress Sam's in laws one way or the other and they will hug me with teary eyes
12. I will invite Chachi to dinner every night and ingratiate myself</font>.

This the most important reason we all love SoSy
Its simple its close to real life and we don't want soap queen drama anyway
Plz keep doing whatever u Are doing cos we love it just the way it isEdited by namratha.shree - 8 years ago

OK
Off to feed the troops,Putti, u asked for a ultra romantic weekend chapter
I will write that one next.. This love story seems like a family drama these days 😆anyway, in order to make things move forward😭
So lets turn it back to romance, 😳and then move it back to business on Monday.😈
Romance and business and music are the CORE of this story

Next chapter at 2:30 AM IST or 4:30 PM EST
Shru: Where are you?
Anu is busy eating celebration food

YIPEE ...am off to set the alarm...the week has been so hectic that I've barely been able to read the updates...this withdrawal has made me crave for every CRUMB...and ...EVERY MORSEL! Looking forward to the update at 2.30
great move Nish...
Now manya wants to take the next step and enjoy the bliss that her siblings seem to have...but why does it feel that it is a move made out of desparation and also in a hurry... :-(

But after all this, I really dont understand the dynamics of these kind of relationships...I mean they like each other to live together but dont want to make an official commitment ???? which means are both always waiting for the time to back out ??? in that case will they really feel if there was a break up ??? .and even the definition of term "like" is very questionable here.. I mean they like having sex with that person and are ok until the person gives u space or does not question u otherwise ??? In that case, what exactly is this space...too many questions unanswered...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OK
Off to feed the troops,Putti, u asked for a ultra romantic weekend chapter
I will write that one next.. This love story seems like a family drama these days 😆anyway, in order to make things move forward😭
So lets turn it back to romance, 😳and then move it back to business on Monday.😈
Romance and business and music are the CORE of this story

Next chapter at 2:30 AM IST or 4:30 PM EST
Shru: Where are you?
Anu is busy eating celebration food
</font>

first part and second last part... 😳
so next 2 30am...
Hey Nish, right here, between loads of laundry and weekend chores trying to find innovative ways to keep up with the story, SOSY and SOSYites have incredibly become a part of my life in  such an incredible way that it's beyond comprehension...
Feel guilty sometimes that I am actually becoming anti social, kinda now understanding why people are glued to their iPod, iPad and other electronic stuff all DAY LONG. 

Romance, conflict, strife loving every bit of the story. 

Keep the fire burning, stir the pot a bit, BRING IT ON.

Actually R&B's reaction is bang on here...
She leaving a PhD is not a big deal at all...its not like she is giving a bright career or anything...she has been doing this phd on and off for years just as a time pass...tomo if she feels bored, she can join excel, do another phd or simply sit at home and spend money...so it is not at all a big deal...and his answer was right...

as far as vik is concerned, R&B is willing to give vik a chance...I mean what is the big deal here ?? If it doesnt work out, they are going to break up...that is not something new na...It didn't feel like she gave a damn about her divorce...so a break up is practically nothing...she will probably find the next person in another plane...becos she wants some companion...but on the other side, if it works out it might lead to something permanent and she will also be happy...

I can understand from sam's and Ranjan's point of view...she would have behaved the same way if R&B wanted to marry marliese...they want a proper marriage with a person whom they will accept or lets say traditional for manny...but if that is the case, why not they try to set her up with someone whom they will be ok ??? I think with manny's current state she will be definitely give a try...
Originally posted by fabmaahi

You are too good ur sense of humour cracks me every time be it in ur updates or in ur comments I don't think I have ever laughed like this ever while reading FFs ðŸ¤£

Oyye, mujhe aisi wala II nahi chahiye, maine Tulsi maiyya, parvati maiyaa, prerana maiyaa yeh sab serials nahi dekha maine, no kasautis for me,nor I do like over the top mahanta, tyaag ka devis😆😉, real life mei yeh sab nahi hota,  i want the II that u have created, she is perfect and i dont think I have written about ii, ...

But super funny points Nisha, this is what we get from the shows that air...I tried to imagine II being like this, but i just couldn't, not even a teeny weeny bit.

Ok, as someone as requested pls give some romantic, hilarious updates thru the weekend Nisha.

I dont know why I feel like pinching your cheeks Nisha after reading ur post above😆😛.but virtual hug kaafi hai🤗

[QUOTE=swathi1990]great move Nish...
Now manya wants to take the next step and enjoy the bliss that her siblings seem to have...but why does it feel that it is a move made out of desparation and also in a hurry... :-(

But after all this, I really dont understand the dynamics of these kind of relationships...I mean they like each other to live together but dont want to make an official commitment ???? which means are both always waiting for the time to back out ??? in that case will they really feel if there was a break up ??? .and even the definition of term "like" is very questionable here.. I mean they like having sex with that person and are ok until the person gives u space or does not question u otherwise ??? In that case, what exactly is this space...too many questions unanswered...
[/QUOTE
Even I dont understand these live in relationships...i think.its like standing near the shallow end of the water afraid to go deep, but sometimes wanting to, just like dipping your toe to test whether water is cold or hot. You can jump back to safety if something goes wrong.

ARYA WHERE ARE U jaan?

Ashu? Tujhe kaise bhool sakti hoon. I misunderstood Vikas was leaving

Sleeping 
Shall read d next in the morning

Good you dont forget me ðŸ˜ƒ