Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 66

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
The entire money return turned around brilliantly. So so so true Nisha. Savings for grand kids is one of the most common ways of pay back in middle-class parents...
The dude - whatever said about him is less. He is just as principled as appa - what differs is how they implement it
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

how utterly cute was this

"U are not like us, we married at 24... 25...  we have children early in those days, you are starting out right now... cost of living is so high... petrol used to be Rs. 15 or 20 a liter its now Rs.60. How will the common man survive?

"
"These days youngsters are very very careless" he stressed

Yes true... Reminds me of my dad... He Gets so troubled even now when we replace phones or electronics... Just cant digest it... Says we are reckless
Can see II's resolve staggering here Smile 
R&B HAS to be one of the most turn on dudes ever penned Nisha! 
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

yes yes we gush and think it cant get better and then the dude gets better ...
and the way Nisha writes seriously Clap
and she is melting and subconsciously she chose a guy like her dad and he chose a girl like his mom.. happens right.. in my case my mom and husband are clones LOL
Every bit of appa i read was like reading about my dad investing for grandchildren to complaining about the costs..
Can someone tell me what's in II and R&B's prenup agreement? I've guessed that it includes things about them having separate bank accounts...anything else? I've skipped around reading the SS's and don't know when I'll get the chance to go back and read. 
Amazing update as always...
R&B and II are just growing together as a couple and understanding each other more.  Day Dreaming

Appa and Amma are so sweet and their affection for II is just so heart warming.  Heart
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by SunshineBliss

yes yes we gush and think it cant get better and then the dude gets better ...
and the way Nisha writes seriously Clap
and she is melting and subconsciously she chose a guy like her dad and he chose a girl like his mom.. happens right.. in my case my mom and husband are clones LOL
Every bit of appa i read was like reading about my dad investing for grandchildren to complaining about the costs..

Truely  haven't seen writing get so real, touching everyday  issues so so aptly - not preachy but simply stating how life is for middle class indians. 

Yep... somewhere we do look for similar traits in our spouses na... Smile

My folks too Anu, investments are  all directed towards grandkids. It is such a typical thing. right. Brings them so much peace. 
Originally posted by k_p_7

Can someone tell me what's in II and R&B's prenup agreement? I've guessed that it includes things about them having separate bank accounts...anything else? I've skipped around reading the SS's and don't know when I'll get the chance to go back and read. 

It went something along the lines of II not wanting any share in R&B's wealth and Bhalla biz. In turn i think he too said he would not accept any share of her money. It will be in one of the pre-wedding updates. (think before thread 9)  Vikas  awesome index will help you with that.