Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

See the codes in picture above.this will make discussion easier.

Nisha you can make an embedded link in your signature by following this code.

youtube videos can be shared easily.

this coded are particularly for forum.

even if youtype them they will accept the code and will not display them.

INDEX is still mine.
this id for teritiary backup and ease of discussion here.
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 8 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
hi Nish, Is there a problem for u in posting updates in this forum.if not please don't switch to FF forum because i don't visit any forum execpt it. U r a nice writer i like Ur writing Very much.thanku for such a awsome & sweet story
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha I have a doubt. .is this manya discussion going on in sam's place so that II is kept out of it??
Manny wants to quit university to move in with vik??
Loved RB's way of supporting her👏Dude knows there is no point doing anything in life just for the sake of it unless it doesn't make u happy😉😳

Waise manny ki entry ne toh twists ka bada baksa khol dita hai..😲
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sleep deprived. 
Thanks for the update Nisha..
Btw.. how did the appa II RnB convo end?  Have i missed something?

Loved this one and the family milling around. Vandu was cute asking for something. Dad's love it don't they. II should have that gene too no?

Manny meanie ban gayi. And Tan the lamb turns a lion? ❤️ 
Poor Sam her embarrassment is so endearing. I wish there was someone to soothe her too. Such me II bua bana do usko. 😳
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Manny is irritating..
In general I don't like people who create unnecessary drama out of everything in life and Manny is exactly that...but her character is too real.

I only want ishita and Raman to make babies now ;)

2 ishita look alike babies :") and perhaps one Raman Look alike since raman wants 3?

I just go into my fantasy land the moment I think about this...can't wait for them to have babies...but I hope their world wars come under control before any of that..

I am so happy pehle se ishita and Raman have learned so much about each other and are progressing :)
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update Nisha!
Manny is uttering II's frustration on everyone. Poor Ranjan😔
Tan is really a good husband and SIL. II is still not part of this close knit.

Yes the dude is cool as cucumber 😊
I want to know how Ranjan will react when comes to know about Vik's proposal?
Weekend a Nisha ek romantic encounter tho banta hai between our hot couple🤣
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
haayey!!weekend!!!and nisha with a looot of freetime!!!how i wish...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Waah re mere sher Yeh hui na baat.
Koi tujhse chheen bhi nahi raha yeh kaam
yeh tumhara hi hai😆 PHEW!!! I am so relieved
Mujhe laga tu busy hai aur kahin kisi aur Topic mein ja raha hai so I thought u turned in "your notice"😃
Knowledge Transfer to main kar nahi sakti kyon ki itni "no-lez" nahi hai mujhme so I thought I will begin updating the index in a crude way like I used to before😆
Thanks for not going... U ARE PRICELESS

And ME??? 
😭
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
He began to pay attention from that second on... but the interesting thing was Manya watched the whole exchange with rapt attention
"Excuse me" R&B said

I think Maanya seeing the way family is together, happy ribbing each other, the camaradeire b/w Vandu, Bala, Sam, Tan, her father, brother is feeling left out, alone in Sydney and the insecurity, the death of her mother is leading her to this decision. She feels all are moving fwd, but she is the one left out. she had her brother, but now sees him also with II, making a life with her, happy(?) and this is leading to her meanness, taking potshots at others.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update.
It is not that everyone is abandoning Manny. The rest of the family members have started moving on and  reaching out to others and in the process gradually getting healed. It is not that things will get hunky dory at once. Chachu's devious ways are also drawing them closer and they are willing to open up, share, stand by...the catharsis should bring about clarity in time...absolutely loved this opening up...yelling...crying...comforting...they are alive and kicking not allowing the pain to fester and numb them..after 4 years they are regrouping to be the comfort of each other.