Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
thanks nisha for coming online...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nisha if u dont mind,will u pls clarify about moving out of yhm IF?when will that happen and all?
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Manya said just lyk that... shittt maaannn... Poor ranjan.. :(
#Dhamaka update...
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Nisha for the amazing update!!!

Oy vey!!!!  (Am not Jewish but the phrase seems to be apt in Manny's case)  This is so sad!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ  How can she make a decision to quit her PhD just based on feeling lonely๐Ÿ˜”
I thought she wanted to have the foot loose lifestyle...perhaps she had no other options?  Why did she get divorced Nisha?  Is it because of Savvy's death or because it just happened?  ๐Ÿฅบ

R&B and II, Ranjan, Sam and Tan, and Vandu are all awesome as always!!!  ๐Ÿ‘  I feel really bad for Ranjan--he cannot even ask questions of R&B and Manny because he has lost Savvy.  ๐Ÿ˜ญ
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Super update Nisha,
Loved ranjan and everyone else ribbing poor II, but it was so cute FIL sending his lovely DIL a formal invite for saree shopping and DIL accepting it. So will we get to see more of FIL and DIL bonding?

Poor Manny, so she came to know abt VIk's proposal to R&B? 
And everybody r questioning her abt him and what she knows abt him. And Manny going on the offensive is natural, hitting where it hurts the most. Poor Ranjan, how long will this haunt him? And Dude as usual keeping quite and his answer to the point . 

So whats Manny going to do now? Will she take pot shots at II? 

Nisha pls write abt Ranjan and II going for shopping. Will dude accompany them?

And what happened to Appas convo with dude>>>>Have I missed something.

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay. 
Here is a clarification
Nisha wants to start posting the tale from next thread on FAN FICTION FORUM. 
If all of us are comfortable with it, she shall do it. Else she will continue posting it here only,  in yhm foeum

The point is the tale is no where related to yhm. Except a few names. 
Hence the thought of posting it elsewhere on IF. 

It will be on IF but not under yhm... Under fanfiction forum

Links will be provided. So it should be easy. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

I won't open that page more.

so I need a pm for that link.

If I get post in first page.
I will continue what I do.

Hope some one gives links

No worries Vikas. I am telling myself to start updating the index... I am hoping to do a better job soon
I am so hung up on writing the chapters I got complacent. I will totally understand if you dont want to update the index.

Your help is priceless to me... every new reader I have gotten is because of you atleast in the last month... I am not sure what you meant by your post, but if it means what I think it means and if you are in some way constrained from maintaining the index I totally understand

You are precious to Software Symphony I TOTALLY APPRECIATE every bit you have done
๐Ÿ˜ณ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hsp.canada thumbnail

From a cute and endearing conversations to big show down! I love twist pe twist. So finally Vik project is out in open. Any father would offence if he is the last one to know! Manny is turning to meaner for sure, she is even putting the blame for it on her dad. This pissed me offt, she was mean to II, I could understand a bit but turning it around on her dad was plain right rude๐Ÿคข. I understand she is hurting and missing her ma, but lashing it out on others is not acceptable. Personally I hate when people cut a sorry image for themselves. ๐Ÿ˜ฒI feel bad for Ranjan, he even hesitate to confront his own kids.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

That was a damaka Authorji ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Super update Nisha,

Loved ranjan and everyone else ribbing poor II, but it was so cute FIL sending his lovely DIL a formal invite for saree shopping and DIL accepting it. So will we get to see more of FIL and DIL bonding?

Poor Manny, so she came to know abt VIk's proposal to R&B? 
And everybody r questioning her abt him and what she knows abt him. And Manny going on the offensive is natural, hitting where it hurts the most. Poor Ranjan, how long will this haunt him? And Dude as usual keeping quite and his answer to the point . 

So whats Manny going to do now? Will she take pot shots at II? 

Nisha pls write abt Ranjan and II going for shopping. Will dude accompany them?

And what happened to Appas convo with dude>>>>Have I missed something.

No she doesnt know about Vik's proposal yet, she is just considering quitting Ph D for now
Yes they all think Ranjan is unworthy of handing out advice๐Ÿ˜ญ

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

From a cute and endearing conversations to big show down! I love twist pe twist. So finally Vik project is out in open. Any father would offence if he is the last one to know! Manny is turning to meaner for sure, she is even putting the blame for it on her dad. This pissed me offt, she was mean to II, I could understand a bit but turning it around on her dad was plain right rude๐Ÿคข. I understand she is hurting and missing her ma, but lashing it out on others is not acceptable. Personally I hate when people cut a sorry image for themselves. ๐Ÿ˜ฒI feel bad for Ranjan, he even hesitate to confront his own kids.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

That was a damaka Authorji ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

No Manya doesnt know about Vik's proposal, she is for now, just considering quitting the University
That has the whole family exploding... ermmm.. except R&B ofcourse
Dude is cool as a cucumber except when it comes to his wife, then he turns into a molaga bajji (mirchi ka pakora) as Anu would say๐Ÿ˜†