Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Nisha,
I seem to have worked out a kind of schedule where I wake up to an update and go to sleep after reading one πŸ˜Š
And funnily due to that seem to catch you online too...I really like the way the story is progressing and as I said before how the loose ends are all lining up to be tied up...one after the other.

Have been reading from thread 1 again and to make it seamless, I copy pasted the whole thread one onto MS word doc. It is 161 pages m'dear...meaning you have almost written 2000 pages to reach SOSY  20 !!!

As you see, Iam exploring novel ways to praise you...
Originally posted by nividances

I'm glad that even my short comments are being liked by you. I was told off by my advisor a few days ago for being too wordy in my writing, so I'm working on trying to convey more while I "say" less. Just tell me if I get too cryptic and I will go back to my essays. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED
Today for 6 hours I was told how my ENTIRE professional life (full of )presentations were garish, loud, ugly "noisy" and worthless. Thanks to Edward Tufte & Dana Wong's Information Graphics😭

I suck at "Visual Display of Quantitative Information"

AYYYO! Is my only reaction at this point
I am afraid to open up my MS-PP slides fearing I will die of shame. Speaking of which I have to build a stack for a Sales Review later this month😑 Its going to be like  watching Horror movies😭

Get in line Nivi I just won the Gold Medal of shame on that one😭
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Carving a character like Manny in what is supposedly a "fiction"  requires boldness and you certainly outdid yourself here πŸ‘
 I completely agree with nivi when she says she is the most real of all characters so far. 
Have seen screwed up individuals in real life from very close, and when they vent out their  issues, they are all tangled and intertwined just as is Mannys here.  The vent is misdirected always

Lovely start to the 20th ...why is R&B not buying her anything πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ she gave him a bookquet and then book light which allows wives to sleep best.. yen di pavam II ek jasmin flower toh bantha hai and to top it they have to have dinner at Sams with her Meany MIL :-(
Poor II 😭

Next Sam/Mannny/TAn convo loooved Tan
seriously such a mature guy I totally totally loved this dialog
"If u dont want him to sell TELL HIM THAT. If u hate Chachu's criminal antics do something about it... us ladki ne tera kya bigaada?" Tan asked baffled
exactly what i commented this morning .. Manny is taking out her anger in the wrong direction I just hope II doesnt listen poor II ..
I am all ❀️ for II
Read your and Nivi convo I am also trying to make my comments shorter hota hi nahi hai πŸ˜†

Will we get another update tonite?

Nisha see my signature πŸ˜†
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Hello Nish
Congrats on 20th thread πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
To all
I am back to torture you all with comments πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Missed SOSY sooo much and really really really happy to be back...
Edited by swathi1990 - 8 years ago
NISHA I knew you would make us fall in love with Manny too πŸ‘πŸΌ
I was sure you  would but as always you surprised us with the touch!  you turned her around by letting us into the way her mind worked. She's messed up not evil. Only where mixing up issues are concerned she's like me. Manny and I are ready for a " 40 day reboot programme"!!!??? I guess the trick is to focus on the right thing and do a little everyday..and importantly to find the FAITH. Poor Manny she is getting on by resenting the ones who can love her and trying to equalise rather than raise her level. That's human too!πŸ€“

Dude and II - there is nothing he loves more than ribbing her doesn't he? And they continue to be adorable.

Congratulations on the 20TH..

Way to GO...πŸ‘β­οΈβ€οΈ
Originally posted by swathi1990

To all
I am back to torture you all with comments πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Missed SOSY sooo much and really really really happy to be back...

Nee engeyanum tolanju po onakosram APB release pannanumo nu kavalela rendu naala saapadle

I thought we have to issue an APB for u... I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE U BACKπŸ€—

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Lovely start to the 20th ...why is R&B not buying her anything πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ she gave him a bookquet and then book light which allows wives to sleep best.. yen di pavam II ek jasmin flower toh bantha hai and to top it they have to have dinner at Sams with her Meany MIL :-(
Poor II 😭

Next Sam/Mannny/TAn convo loooved Tan
seriously such a mature guy I totally totally loved this dialog
"If u dont want him to sell TELL HIM THAT. If u hate Chachu's criminal antics do something about it... us ladki ne tera kya bigaada?" Tan asked baffled
exactly what i commented this morning .. Manny is taking out her anger in the wrong direction I just hope II doesnt listen poor II ..
I am all ❀️ for II
Read your and Nivi convo I am also trying to make my comments shorter hota hi nahi hai πŸ˜†

Will we get another update tonite?

Nisha see my signature πŸ˜†

Nisha u missed my comment?
I am going to start with the recent update..
2 month anniversary...WOW time does fly fast...theriyave illa...

Manny in home...Nathanar nalle problem...veetoda nathanar kekave vendaam...For manny, whatever bad happens II is the reason...romba natural reaction...We never like someone taking our position in our own home...and it manifests...Sam is matured and she has a family where she holds the same position wheareas manny doesn't...athan problem...

I soo loved Tan pointing it to manny...but I don't think anything is going to change...so II does have to bear this for the next 2 months...But I think it will teach her more valuable lessons - Not everyone is going to adore her in her in-laws...and family is not as simple as she thinks...few days back she wanted a joint family like vandu...and now she cant bear just a sister..things just tend to be easy when u look at it in the surface but in general it is not...