Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 54

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

I was appalled when Salman's fans celebrated last night. I bet he wont think twice before running over each and every one of them in a drunken stupor. Hed probably run over all the colleagues that cheered for his release

The next time Katrina or Aishwarya dump him wonder who will be dead. Unfortunately it wont be one from the fraternity... it will be one of us😡

my FIL is so upset too like no law at all this is the first time everyone knows he is guilty and nothing can be done.. now he gets more powerful too right he murdered and has slaves aur kya chahiye 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First thing in the morning I decided is to call for a big shout out to all the newbies,  groupbies and silent readers on the SOSY thread!! 
Lovely to see you all commenting and interacting... 
I so so so miss being on the thread right now... I shall only be abe to interact fro tuesday in most probability

But really,  all the newbies and silent readers A HEARTY WELCOME ON THE THREAD. 

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gals please don't kill me. How about Simran for II? I know she is Punjabi yet looked very good and sexy in saree's. I know now she is not in market.

I liked her in:
Vaali
Priyamaanavale
Kannathill Muthamittal
Ashu25 thumbnail
Coming to Sallu mia... I never liked him to an extent where I could GUSH about him. He was and is JUST an ORDINARY guy who aged living on bollywood (Sorry all Sallu bhai fans here) 
I never liked his fils. I dont know what is so great about his attitude and tge cool statement he tries to potray in his acting. Neber understood it. I feel he only behaves the same way on screen ad ff it. No difference for me. 

His movies I watched are Hu aapke and Hum saath saath and I love the. THATS ALL. 

He can mow down anybody. He has got millions. No wonder he was out withing 3hours.
If this is what movies and acting are all about then I shall start DETESTING that very glamour which I craved for internally  
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: putti77

Gals please don't kill me. How about Simran for II? I know she is Punjabi yet looked very good and sexy in saree's. I know now she is not in market.

I liked her in:
Vaali
Priyamaanavale
Kannathill Muthamittal

no no :-( simran is a good actress but cant imagine her as II , she doesnt have the educated look
for me a tall vidya balan of paa or amala

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nisha... Can there be any other way where a girl craves for her man??? 
You simply nailed it. The last update was it for me. 

I loved the RANT. 
I love how she LOVES that man. 
Those simple things which people ted not to observe become the most sexiest gestures of our men. I so so so loved what ever she spoke in her mind. 
How many of us do not speak such things internally? 
I am so in love with the update Nisha.. 
Thank you!!! 

The dude is HOTNESS PERSONIFIED. PERIOD! 
Ashu25 thumbnail
I can forgo my data pack ONLY to GUSH for RB. 
He is simply ❤️

I HAVE NO WORDS. 
I might turn goongi now. He is sooo cuteee... 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kavitha03

At another super update Nisha you are a brilliant writer👏

My favorite lineHe stared dumbfounded at how she could turn his phone conversation into what bothers her about D II🤣

She is a sweet manipulator and a liar🤣
Ashu25 thumbnail
Putti, Simran for me looks a little aged. I mean II has always been this very young attractive woman for me who I ca imagine to be JUST 18.
Anu Amala is a good choice roo. 

Someday someone said Shobana... I love SHOBANA. SHE COULD be II
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK THIS IS PURE GOLD🤣

Farah Khan Ali has gone all psycho on Twitter posting a tweet a minute One Tweet reads as follows:
 "The first "tenant" of my faith is charity, so please dont ask me if I do charity"😆

A dude called Breakfastprojekt says the following:

@FarahKhanAli Aunty, Tenant = Someone living on rented property. Tenet = Principle. Isiliye bola thha thoda padhaayi kar lo!

Bollywood is  stomach muscle cramping hilarious outside cinemas, no wonder their movies dont entertain us😆