Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 54

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Money matters - II gets a taste of her own medicine. How hurt she is that Appa wants Akka to return the money, now perhaps she will realize how RB feels when she constantly harps on returning his money...From II's POV she is still unsure about her relationship with RbB and MM and therefore hesitates in considering everything his as hers, but when the same thing is happening. In her own house, how does that make her feel? 

Once again the best thing about this tale is how beautifully  simple, real life anecdotes are inter woven in the story. It's a tale that appeals to all five senses and when one can actually feel, taste, see, smell and hear the tale...the story is a super duper hit. 
Originally posted by VeeIyer

@ Orangen
I'm not sure if it's all that weird for a man to want someone that has the same feel as your mum..Every daughter wants her man to reflect her dad's traits if he was her hero growing up. Why does that bother Manny so much. Because he had a girlfriend that was older earlier...women I tell you we never cut other girls any slcak LOL

There is no sign of an Oedipus complex with what R&B feels for II. His mother is a chapter all by herself ...in his head...and though superficially II looks like his mother and might have a few traits of hers, that is not the reason for their sparkling chemistry.

And as for women cutting no slack for other women Big smile...look at the bunch of us discussing from dawn to dusk...we convene, reconvene, discuss, argue, refresh and beg of Nisha to give us more updates Smile
We just dont cut her any slack to slacken off...Poor thing !!

Hello VI! 
Nein I did not think of O.D was reacting to Manny making an issue out of it..sugesting he was following a template?
@ this thread was not in my mind at all - this is special not the usual

Originally posted by taramira

Money matters - II gets a taste of her own medicine. How hurt she is that Appa wants Akka to return the money, now perhaps she will realize how RB feels when she constantly harps on returning his money...From II's POV she is still unsure about her relationship with RbB and MM and therefore hesitates in considering everything his as hers, but when the same thing is happening. In her own house, how does that make her feel? 

Once again the best thing about this tale is how beautifully  simple, real life anecdotes are inter woven in the story. It's a tale that appeals to all five senses and when one can actually feel, taste, see, smell and hear the tale...the story is a super duper hit. 

chumma sooopera ezhudirikke Nisha ( written in your own awesome way )

The medicine now will taste just the way it did in so many occasions before for II...Iam smiling as I write as I anticipate the fireworks all around...II & R&B...II & Appa...R&B & Appa...

Oooh...cant wait  for the next update Big smile
OMG...I see fireworks on the horizon!!
Another fab update...and I can't help asking...what's going to happen next???LOL
What a mix of characters...all of them!!CryTongue
This one has me stumped. 
Where I come from people have  a very different attitude to money.
I'm learning ..but i can see II feeling hurt. But Appa handing a check to RnB will hurt her more I think. Poor thing! Wonder what's in store.
Originally posted by Orangen

Originally posted by VeeIyer

@ Orangen
I'm not sure if it's all that weird for a man to want someone that has the same feel as your mum..Every daughter wants her man to reflect her dad's traits if he was her hero growing up. Why does that bother Manny so much. Because he had a girlfriend that was older earlier...women I tell you we never cut other girls any slcak LOL

There is no sign of an Oedipus complex with what R&B feels for II. His mother is a chapter all by herself ...in his head...and though superficially II looks like his mother and might have a few traits of hers, that is not the reason for their sparkling chemistry.

And as for women cutting no slack for other women Big smile...look at the bunch of us discussing from dawn to dusk...we convene, reconvene, discuss, argue, refresh and beg of Nisha to give us more updates Smile
We just dont cut her any slack to slacken off...Poor thing !!

Hello VI! 
Nein I did not think of O.D was reacting to Manny making an issue out of it..sugesting he was following a template?
@ this thread was not in my mind at all - this is special not the usual

Got it Smile
Good talk between sisters. Vandita opening to II with family matters is nice. She has to do small small sacrifices like leaving the bedrooms she liked to in-laws. II had a illusion that Vandita has a perfect life. Now she knows the realities.

Ayyo now this appa gave DD to R&B. Looks like there will be fight between the couple because of this DD.
Nice update Nisha.
I really really want II to explode and kick up the biggest fuss.Amma , Appa and Vandita ..they all know how II will take this..and to return the money to R&B?...that's really too much..I actually feel for II in this case. She helped them with her own money not R&B's .and they return the money to him? Disappointing!!