Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Despite all the squirlies in the jalebi, the jalebi itself is sweet and sour, much like our R&B and II's life.

I am sure all of us face these kinds of issues in our own lives. But the way you weave it in your story, it throws a spotlight and we end up worrying what will happen to the leads because you "kind of" know what issues might spring up and what it could do to the much-in-love twosome.

Sweet and sour.
nikitagarwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munira053

Hey Nisha .. I was just wondering why R&B was upset in the cuddling session?? Well II pointed out that well & I Loved that ❤️ I didn't raise this qs earlier bcoz I expected you'll mention about it in upcoming chapters But I guess you didn't, n im really excited to know what's bothering him 😔

Well this has been lingering onto all of us here! But i am assuming its maybe coz of Vik's proposal! I know seems out of sorts but shayad!
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Y did Appa pull RB into this??
Ek toh bechara II ke nakhre jhel raha hai ab appa also is trying to gain some attention😉and hw bout amma's new car emi?? And y the indifference to II suddenly shaadi ho gayi toh kya like before wedding too she used to pay fr the nurse and all..ab suddenly kyun paraya kar diya..

Btw I was thinking kya manny ka laptop vik ke pass hai🤣
Sry fr the bad joke😃

Envee u amaze me yaar tumhare comments are 👏
U come across as a very mature and supremely suljhi hui 
Insaan...I so luv such ppl..patah nahi main kabhi aisi hongi ya nahi...😲am the most confused , impulsive nd impatient soul that can exist 😡dnt mind me asking what's ur profession???

Nisha thx fr awesome updates ...mera ofc ka aaj pura din SoSy kI badaulat guzra ...am totally jobless today par phir bhi 8pm tak ofc mein rukhna padega😭
Edited by sarsyed - 8 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Squirly like a Jalebi (yet to read comments )

OMG what the heck did VAndu do seriously VANDU u were the person sole responsible for the wedding along with SAM u fought and fought and fought with appa and now u listen to him...worse u have Bala give R&B the money..

OMMMG * infinity...so not done VAndu like totally.
Pavam what will R&B and II do..

Actually R&B as a head of the family i want you to take ur wife,dad and minion ASAP to a remote corner in Europe and lead a life.
All the folks outside MM are SADISTS out to get u guys they cant even see you cuddle for 2 minutes or actually get ur wife flowers..
MEANIII HEADS

If my brothers wife  paid my husband something i had given my dad during my wedding i would not be alive to write this comment!

I am so so so mad/sad😭 i feel everyone is out to get my #RaIIRaMi gang 😭

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Niks... I a obliged 
You owe me one 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Really .. Disappointing

Lost the faith in Indian judiciary system. He will be safe for another10 years😡
The case suspended😡Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: samsi74

Can I ask something that was in my mind from the beginning, from all the Iyer ladies in the forum? This II's perception about my money and your money thing,is it normal or is it because R&B is super rich? I ask this because where I come from, once a couple is married there is no such thing as yours and mine. Everything is ours and lady is responsible for it. Even if the wife is not earning, still she handles it. 

I don't .know what are Appa's intention in sending money but in my society if a father did this, I would say that he's trying to convey a message that even though it's daughter's money we consider it as your family money. I'm very interested to see Nisha's interpretation of this situation. 
Love it so much Nisha to see how different cultures react to the same situation.

ok me an Iyer girl so will give my POV .

Normally its all husband /wife money joint account everything is one ..
 In this case R&B is super rich way way way beyond what Iyers would have seen so II gets conscious she doesnt want folks to think she married him for money, she doesn't want folks to think she is paying her family through his money.
I think given we are not used to this kind of money and value our self respect a lot it hurts our pride to think someone may even think we are after money..usse toh acha chullu bhar paani mein mar jao.

So if i was II I would do the exact same thing she did basically ,you are clueless what to do, u are scared to ask ur husband or tell him ..slowly she is talking about her insecurities her issues to him .This will take time also i feel even as a married woman given that i have worked all my years i would be very awkward to spend his money should i leave my job initially cause i am not used to it.
On the contrary i see my stay at home friends being more comfortable.

Let me give u an example i was between jobs when i moved from CA to Boston and there was a period of 3 months without job during my second  year of marriage, and my husbands bday fell in  i wanted to get him something on my own so i went to coaching class (i had work permit)and work edfor $10 per hour for 2 months and got money to get him a camera..very very stupid now i wouldnt have that kind of attitude but initially i did..
So i dont know if its Iyer mentality /middle class mentality but taking someone else's money takes a bit of getting used to .

Regarding bold the fact remains Iyers ,may be all middle class dads have a HUGE problem taking money from their kids in my case both son/daughter my dad still believes in giving us money and will throw a fit should we pay and will say we spend without looking and still feel i should be more efficient with my grocery and no ,no IYER dad will like money from his SIL and there is war even in my house now too 😆😆

So for me every bit of what Nisha wrote is spot on doesn't make it right but i get it this is how it is 😃.. and this Bala giving to R&B was wrong Bala and Vandu are also going through a tough time toh may not have thought through.

munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagarwal

Well this has been lingering onto all of us here! But i am assuming its maybe coz of Vik's proposal! I know seems out of sorts but shayad!

Vik can't be the reason he was cuddling on II right? I guess it's something about them (him & II) , it has to be 🤔 BTW Im really excited to know,what will happen when R&B will confront II About the money that Appa indirectly gave him. I actually don't understand the whole mentality of Iyees about money. I hope someday II will consider R&B's wealth as hers.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Lost the faith in Indian judiciary system. He will be safe for another10 years😡
The case suspended😡

u had faith .. in India its Money Jayathe..
 i have been reading and reading about this case now after my initial skepticism .. so wrong..its very clear he was drunk and killed a person and another leg had to be amputated but he is fine and his bollywood friends have become modern day Marie Antoniette like saying if someone doesnt have house let them stay in their villages .. its our birthright to kill people on side walks because these poor people love to live in side walks they are born and wish and yearn to live their 😭😭 and government should be responsible because our rich hero has a whim to drive drunken like in movies 😭.
My lifes goal was to be a lawyer i didnt know National School of Law existed but my Iyer dad said valayadaraya lawyers are goondas poi computers padi 😭 he said the truth .. cause thats the fact ..

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Lost the faith in Indian judiciaryl system. He will be safe for another10 years😡
The case suspended😡

Mrs Iyer
We can never get good governance, India can never make good progress. The amount of euphoria around his release makes me want to throw up. People dont even care WHO they are supporting and WHY. I never watched Big Boss, not one episode, didnt care for the sight of him, and his down market lingo (in Tamil they say aana vayasukku adayalama) not behaving his own age, with those steroid induced muscles preening on stage as the junta salivated at him standing under, looking up at him, there was something very demeaning about that whole image to me.🤢  with a ugly blue bracelet always showing on his wrist. His entire family sporting "Being Human" those cheap Chinese made junk so people like me should forvere live in guilt that we dont do enough for charity
Exhibitionist B-----

Now news magazines will be filled with "Who wore what" to Salman's victory party. There is very little hope for India if it continues to function this way. (Kali muthiyachu)

They mentioned there would be rewards to flying a kite with Modi. They were not wrong
A PVSM or Bharat Ratna is a matter of time now.

What a shame and travesty of justice
If he had an iota of shame he would quit acting...
This has disgusted me beyond words

Sanjay Dutt got prison for carrying automatic weapons. This dude KILLS  a MAN and walks?
No wonder India is easy target for terrorists, people like Salman and the judge would would sell her in a heartbeat
😡 😡