Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 40

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

"Did u hate the fact that he did the same before he found Ishita?" Tan asked bluntly  

Tan - an excellent choice of character to  lay out an objective perspective. Liked how he pointed out why separate yard sticks for R&B and Manny๐Ÿ‘

The cuddly session in the kitchen in the morning was so awww...๐Ÿ˜ณ  and II got the vibes, yes she gets it now that something is bothering  the dude.  Absolutely loving the two some here

Manny's relationships are jinxed.   But the sibling tangle here with all the disagreements, heartbreak, complications ... only goes to show that these 3 will stick to each other, come what may. Love that

Well said SB
Tan is not greedy, he has no ulterior motive, he loves Samyukta, he is sympathetic of what Ranjan is undergoing, he is successful and smart, he has no reason to take sides, he has his flaws too but since this story is mainly about R&B and II and the Bhalla siblings  I dont focus much on Tan

Yep... i've been wondering about Vik too since the time he's been snoozing in the lounge ๐Ÿ˜†.
But really if he is after the money, then all i can say is poor Manny and even worse if II/R&B has to bear the brunt of her rage. It is indeed complicated.

@bold - me too... makes me skip a beat each time the dude utters a word or two in wifeys language๐Ÿ˜Š

We are trying to figure Vik outkke Manny is trying to figure out II
I'm still in a fix to what the guy is like
The author is being smartly sceretive here ๐Ÿ˜‰
She should throw our Blood pressures and nervous heads a little tiny crumble of a clue in one of the updates ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Swa,

I post the morning chapter around 10:30 AM EST, or 10 PM IST

I post two chapters in the evening usually,

One at 8:00 PM EST, or 7:30 AM IST

The second one at Midnight EST, or 11:30 AM IST

So basically three chapters a day, on days I goof off at home I post four, usually Noonish EST or 5 PM EST

got it...I felt like the timings have slightly changed...thats y asked
So looks like R&b is going to be objective in making a decision about this proposal...whereas sam hates vik or lets say doesn't trust manya's choice...but makes me wonder what she saw in II that she is not seeing in vik...is vik coming up with the proposal that ticked her ??? but y do I feel that she is prejudiced with vik just becos vik and manny are sleeping together before marriage ??? 
As tan points out she is able to forgive R&B for being around...but expects her sister to be like her...or may be it is not...sam didnt like marliese as well...so I am not sure whether she is really biased here as tan points out...
Originally posted by swathi1990

So looks like R&b is going to be objective in making a decision about this proposal...whereas sam hates vik or lets say doesn't trust manya's choice...but makes me wonder what she saw in II that she is not seeing in vik...is vik coming up with the proposal that ticked her ??? but y do I feel that she is prejudiced with vik just becos vik and manny are sleeping together before marriage ??? 
As tan points out she is able to forgive R&B for being around...but expects her sister to be like her...or may be it is not...sam didnt like marliese as well...so I am not sure whether she is really biased here as tan points out...

Very good catch

Thats exactly what I wanted to highlight

1. She is over protective of R&B in a certain way (JUST LIKE Manya)
2. She measures both siblings using a different yard stick
3. She was "willing" to over look certain irritants in order to see II married to R&B
4. She is not willing to cut Vik any slack, she is suspicious and wary of him
5.She is not "approving" of pre marital relationships in general, she feels Manya wouldnt have been divorced if Ma had been around, Marliese wouldnt have happened if Ma was around

Great catch BTW
Actually I dont understand sam here...
Why this difference between R&B and manny ??? Being an older generation, even Ranjan doesn't behave like that...

Think  she doesn't  like her sister sleeping around ; be it   Vik or whoever that african safari mate was. I mean which sister would?

We don't know much about Vik here... my guess is he's another rich brat, taking his chances with an even richer distressed damsel

Actually I dont understand sam here...
Why this difference between R&B and manny ??? Being an older generation, even Ranjan doesn't behave like that...

We dont know that Swa, Ranjan expresses despair to II when they are chatting, he has no choice, he feels he lost all his power of influencing his kids after the scandal

He is certainly not overjoyed at Manny's behavior nor was with R&B,  Ive noticed, the wealthy in India talk about everything with pride, but feel a certain hesitation acknowledging such behavior
Ranjan is no different...

Sam is not dismissing or shunning Manya and R&B just expressing her disapproval, nothing will change

Think  she doesn't  like her sister sleeping around ; be it   Vik or whoever that african safari mate was. I mean which sister would?

We don't know much about Vik here... my guess is he's another rich brat, taking his chances with an even richer distressed damsel

I am not sure with the first point...if she had a problem, then it should be with R&B as well...

as far as the second point, all I can see here is that, she is equating vik to marliese ---- unemotional relationship with benefits ---- sexually and economically
But I feel it looks like Manny is tend to judge quickly. but another problem is she don't look like changing her judgement either.

She sticks to her opinions.She won't try to look in other prospectives.
Along with it she had a failed marriage of same reasons.

RnB is different he won't pass judgements and no one knows what is in his mind correctly.

RnB thinks lot before taking a decision.

Then believing SAM if RnB had'nt proposed II and agreed to marry some one .
It would be II who SAM would be bringing for him .

SAM knew about II well.But still Vik is mystery for her.

Then Manny's previous record is sending SAM to defensive mode.

Manny she thinks she know each and everything in MM and about every person.But she forgot to look on other side that lot have changed .RnB is still  a mystery which she thinks she solved.

She hardly spent any time with II and time she spent she was busy making her opinions.
So din't get well along