Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Gudnite noufiya!
Edited by shrujoy - 8 years ago
Congratulations Nisha !!!!!!!wow we turned 20 sooo soon ..
You are gifted and we are lucky to read your work, this is the only non work/ghar ka kaam i can focus on now..
Thank YOU!!!!!

I ❤️ Nisha
I ❤️ Sosy
I ❤️ everything about Sosy and the folks who comment here .. This is my online happy hour.
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Congratulations Nisha !
Have run out of adjectives to describe your talent !! Let me stick to the basics and say...KEEP IT GOING LADY 😃

sooo cute Little Savvy Cheer gang !!! me too me too 😳
Congrats Nisha!
Now SoSy is  on the cusp of youthfulness and adulthood. 👏

What a fun ride so far.
SOSY 20... can you imagine! kahan se shuru hue aur kahan aa gaye... 
Congrats Nisha 

Within these pages that we call home 

we fight 
we love
we cry 
we laugh
we share
we huff
we puff
we sigh
we get our highs 

Since 18 was the beginning of the adult era, 19 dealt with even more mature matters, 
20 might certainly turn the tide for RB and II as they finally begin to put down roots! 

YAY!!!!

Congrats Nisha!!!  ⭐️  It is so awesome!!
WOW! The teens have bidden adieu welcoming life and bracing the world with maturity and confidence. Congrats Nisha, an amazing journey it has been.👏👏👏
Thank you all
Its been an amazing, entertaining and engaging journey
If there are readers then it shall continue

THANKS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU

The Like button is not working for me so cant hit it on every wish, I am sorry
 Thanks for loving Manny being so real, there are many like her in the real world. Many like II too, I dont see anything wrong with her trying to impress Manny. Its natural, Sam was spontaneously drawn to her. With Manny she is having to invest energy

Most new brides do that, with almost many or all  members of the husband's family. Its not unusual or extraordinary, instead if she was smug and arrogant about having Ranjan's acceptance  and love that would be unlike her.
Not sure about other Indian cultures but Iyer mothers explicitly instruct daughters to "earn a good name" in husband's house (translated literally) which basically means build a reputation of being a warm, kind and affectionate person.

Whether Manny and her will ever become best friends like Sam and her? Dont know...

IMPRESSIVE!! 
I have been a bookworm most of my life,  and nowadays, it takes a lot to impress me...and I am seriously in love with SS!  I am amazed at the progress this story has made.
The seemingly "effortless"  finesse in the way the various plots / subplots have been revealed, the complexities and realism  of the different characters have continued to impress me. 
In fact, I often have to remind myself that these are characters and the figment of the author's imagination!
Congratulations, Nisha! 
I just wanted to use this opportunity to say that u have impressed me in so many ways! 
It has to take dedication, and commitment to update 3/4 times a day, and that too, while having a "real" busy life, fulfilling so many of your own personal roles! 
I'm hoping that you will continue to inspire others like me, and also continue to find writing this beautiful expression of your imagination, as therapeutic as you did, from the day this story was born.