Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Of course he will, if  a faintest chance exists he will ever make it big in Bollywood  πŸ˜›, then Sallu Miya is ITπŸ˜ƒ Sucking up to Sallu Miya has been extremely rewarding for big screen nobodies, atleast dude's a "somebody" on TVπŸ˜›

From the looks of it Sallu Miya should be gassing his car readying to kill a few in the upcoming years. Thanks to the impotent justice system and lawyers like Salve, looks like the DUDE MAY WALK FREE
I bet he will also receive the PVSM at Republic Day next year. Katrina and Aishwarya are going to performing on the street I hear dancing to

"Oh! tumko piya dil diya kitne naaz se"
"naina lad gaye bhole bhaale kaise dagabaaz"
"Oh! tumne piya khoon kiya kitne faqr se"
"salve aaye May mein tumko chhudaane"
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Ash might be the only celebrity who must be happy as she had a bitter break up with him and she had confessed of verbal and physical abuse. Rest will suck up to Salu mia
Edited by Hsp.canada - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisha...your comment above makes want to shake hands with u

Coming to the update...I read the minute u posted and then my net went haywire... Some issue...I was itching to comment and couldn't

II and R&B cuddle moments were like warm blankets and bonfire on a winter night in the middle of antartica...I'll leave the feeling to everybody's creative imagination

Manny Ji...apne bhai aur uske biwi ke aise romance ko interrupt karna apko shobha nahi deta...we were lost in all the toddler holding mum's pallu in a strangers house behavior of II's Kanna and u walk in...and then bhoom u make my face drop

But I'm scared and worried for Manny...Vik hair kaisa insan??????

Peanut and her chachu's scene was adorable...so much that I dropped into my neighbour's house the baby for a bit

I loved the update nisha
Thanks

Edited by namratha.shree - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
so 'being human' has a literal meaning too...'being human' and so bound to commit mistakes...and 'being human' one can do a chance pe dance for his bollywoodly future!so its not a persons galti but a species specific galti!!
fabmaahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

thanks putty for the link i remember now :-)
welcome new folks adding in comments..

@fabmahi i am unable to sympathize with Meanie Manny for the past few updates .. she cant take out her anger on II , usne kya bigada.. i feel she is going to be in for a shock when she knows about vik..i think R&B will handle it well..
I get she needs time but why take it out on II

Thanks. TanjoreGirl 
I agree that manny should have acknowledged II efforts of going to kalkaji and getting ikat the very next day...and she is unreasonably mean to her... I sympathetic towards hers because 3 bhalla kids have suffered alot in past 4 years I hope she doesn't suffer with another heartbreak( I assume vik is evil)  I mean it must be so difficult for her to deal with everything dad's scandal mom's death and to top it all divorce with an allegation of emotional abuse...she was only 27 at that point of time...and as far as her interruption between the couple I am unable to understand her thought process behind that... 
BTW I really like ur signature πŸ˜Š
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

U are too cuteπŸ˜ƒ

Shevane

I am getting a chuckle out of Mamaji
Anu yenn di kozhuppa? the house is full of people and u eat moong dal salad? ayyo!😭 WHY?

Shevane, Anu can share her recipe here is mine Amma would make it a lot in India as bread would go stale very quick (India bread is more natural, here u leave bread out two years on the counter it will be moist and squishy and non moldy, tells u how much chemicals they must pump it with, meri itni aukaat nahi hai main roz organic khaaoonπŸ˜† I eat regular bread) So any way do tadka in oil of mustard urad and chana dal with one red hot chilli pepperπŸ˜‰ and curry leaves chopped up red onions and heeng and salt and haldi, chop up bread into crouton like cubes and toss it in, turn it around a few times

Wallah! its ready
We used to eat with ketchup in India (has lo chahe)
Since II is wealthy she made herself chutneyπŸ˜†

Amen on all the comments about Vik.πŸ‘

Nisha, lovely recipe! 
I'll try it out sometime!

Mum used to do an egg-itarian version... And, I used to love it... When I have random cravings, I mostly end up cooking for myself. Thought I'd share the recipe here.

Melt a little butter in a pan, add chopped onion and grated carrots. 
Beat an egg, with salt, pepper and a little bit of milk.
Add the egg into the pan. 
Once it's like scrambled eggs, add a little bit more butter.
And dump in the bread (chopped like Nisha said).
Mix. 
Voil! It's ready to eat. (::nom nom nom::)

P.S.: If you're like me and like your bread a little on the crunchy side, just toss the chopped bread separately in a frying pan with butter. And then mix with the scrambled egg.

P.P.S: It's AWESOME with ketchup (And the only thing I can stand using tomato ketchup with)... So, absolutely no need to make a chutney!
Edited by Arya1991 - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Of course he will, if  a faintest chance exists he will ever make it big in Bollywood  πŸ˜›, then Sallu Miya is ITπŸ˜ƒ Sucking up to Sallu Miya has been extremely rewarding for big screen nobodies, atleast dude's a "somebody" on TVπŸ˜›

From the looks of it Sallu Miya should be gassing his car readying to kill a few in the upcoming years. Thanks to the impotent justice system and lawyers like Salve, looks like the DUDE MAY WALK FREE
I bet he will also receive the PVSM at Republic Day next year. Katrina and Aishwarya are going to performing on the street I hear dancing to

"Oh! tumko piya dil diya kitne naaz se"
"naina lad gaye bhole bhaale kaise dagabaaz"
"Oh! tumne piya khoon kiya kitne faqr se"
"salve aaye May mein tumko chhudaane"
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
QUOTE]

i think bollywood and tellywood are worried that if they dont figure in the "support sallu"  camp now, their careers and lives will be at stake. they firmy believe that sallu has the power to manage their lives even from Jail ... that is if he manages to actually go to one after all the appeals and what not. 
khud to kuchch banne ki himmat hai nahin aise logon mein they just want to suck up to  people like sallu by selling their souls.. 

themost hppy of ocurse by the verdict should be sanjay dutt -  

Khoob jamegi jab mil baithenge do Yaar-- JAIL MEIN 

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arya1991

Nisha, lovely recipe! 
I'll try it out sometime!

Mum used to do an egg-itarian version... And, I used to love it... When I have random cravings, I mostly end up cooking for myself. Thought I'd share the recipe here.

Melt a little butter in a pan, add chopped onion and grated carrots. 
Beat an egg, with salt, pepper and a little bit of milk.
Add the egg into the pan. 
Once it's like scrambled eggs, add a little bit more butter.
And dump in the bread (chopped like Nisha said).
Mix. 
Voil! It's ready to eat. (::nom nom nom::)

P.S.: If you're like me and like your bread a little on the crunchy side, just toss the chopped bread separately in a frying pan with butter. And then mix with the scrambled egg.

P.P.S: It's AWESOME with ketchup (And the only thing I can stand using tomato ketchup with)... So, absolutely no need to make a chutney!

Will give it try on the weekend. My husband loves eggs. He will be delighted πŸ˜Š
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nikitagarwal

Ask me that! Exams ke beech bhi SoSy! And poore time RB RB!

Iska toh twitter pe hi dekh chuki main
Kya marketing kiye ja rahi hai wahan. Humne bhi nahi kia utna πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

ashu yenna aachu when is ur vacation getting over ?

Hey Anu... Onnume aaghaliye
Vacation will get over next week pa. 

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chalaak Lomdi ko chatur siyaar hi mazaa chakhaayega... Apne Saaras ko kuch karne ki zarurat nahi.. πŸ˜†
Panchantra mei story tha ki lomdi(Manny) ne saaras(II) se chalaaki ki toh Saaras ne badla le liya... N the lesson was : Kabhi kisi ko chalaki se nicha nahi dikhana chahiye.
Ab Chatur Siyaar lomdi ki chalaki nikaalega apne aap!!
Manny ki fanny pe Vik ki laat padne wali hai πŸ˜† its only a matter of time!!