Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 16

Posted: 8 years ago
Her life was complete " or so she thought "...

Nisha , wonder what you have up your sleeve...the combination of Manny's petulance  and AGM around the corner is bad enough...aur kya kya ho sakta hai ??!

Now that the second monthversary has been duly celebrated, I guess we have to deal with a reality check ...
Also what about II's new boss,...he has not made his entry ?
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Nisha , wonder what you have up your sleeve...the combination of Manny's petulance  and AGM around the corner is bad enough...aur kya kya ho sakta hai ??!

Now that the second monthversary has been duly celebrated, I guess we have to deal with a reality check ...
II's boss...is male or female?
Family time and couple time was terrific!
We get to see MIL has her chink too. Jealous dude 😳
Is Manny going to come knocking or is something else. Nice update Nisha! 😳 😃
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

@swathi this is in response to your
Thats y I said u r in Anu's side...Frankly I don't care even if he sold the shares...Manny doesnt want to give it to chachu becos she is jealous that they have everything...that according to me is childish...he was perfect in challenging her to leave her phd and come and help dad if she wanted...

Frankly what is the point in keeping the shares when he doesnt want to do anything with excelsior ??? One day, maybe after ranjan's death someone has to run the company...it is going to be chachu or some other third party to whom u have to sell the shares... so y not now or y not chachu...atleast it is in the family...

-My response

R&B shouldnt sell because this is his  family.. you dont give up on your parents .. Every private company that has reached anything in India you will find the kids coming back to help out from Shiv Nadars daughter to Azim Premji's son to Birlas grandson to Bajajs son.. YOU dont give up.

If chachu was a good guy, if his  kids were educated smart enough to handle sure why not, they are jerks they cant even get a plot in Bihar to run a showroom, u saw what happened in Bihar right ..
How can you give ur hard earned money ur dads hard earned money and let it go to JERKS. That is wrong ,appoint a smart CEO to run the show but dont let it go to the dogs.
From an ambasodder dealership to Savvy on a flight getting him the idea to start Ranjan has given his blood , he has also given his blood to his Son no Ranjan no R&B so it behooves R&B to do something for Excel not give it to the DOGS !!!!!!

Anu the point is running a company is not easy...u cant just appoint someone and expect that guy to run the show for you...you have to see it...which is difficult...U think someone whom u appoint is going to give that much effort like ranjan ??? or someone who has vested interest in it ?

I will tell this from my experience...

My dad is an industrialist and I am his only daughter...But I am not interested in what he is doing...So I came here to do what I wanted to do...Sure my dad doesnt know what he is going to do with the company he loved...U might think that I am cruel...but if I accept to take over just for my father's happiness, 30 years down the lane, will I be happy for giving up what I wanted to do ??? Definitely no...

It is soo easy to say from a 3rd party point of view...It is difficult when u r in the same situation...career is something important which covers significant amount of ur time...and u shud happily do it and not forced...

It is something similar to marriage...Will you suggest someone to marry their parents choice just becos they shud not give up on their parents ??? Shud II have done that and married sree ??? If she did will that regret not stay till the end ??
Edited by swathi1990 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Life is never complete re...It is just moments when we feel like that...😆 ðŸ˜† We still want chotu savvy right ???
Originally posted by namratha.shree

I agree with every word you wrote Tanjore girl
I would like to add something to this
1. R&B says he doesn't want to do anything with ranjan or his firm...but his actions speak differently
He fought tooth and nail with II regarding the implementation of SW that would drain unnecessary money out of excelsior...he went to Patna and dedicated his whole time while putting up with cheap land mafia for excelsior...sometimes we don't realise the things we do...but they speak for us
2. R&B is a dedicated businessman...giving capital to ppl with setting up their startups...he values effort and he wount let excelsior drown in the pure professional bond he feels towards it
3. R&B doesn't believed in giving away favours to ppl more than they deserve...he is a practical guy...he will give his shares if he finds anybody fit to handle them...he isn't an idiot even while filled with rage and hatred
4. He has always respected Trajan for his success...we have seen him wondering about how ranjan managed to handle and run excelsior... So keeping aside ranjan and his personal equation R&B won't put Ranjan at the end of a gun
5. Emotionally Ma had a great share of effort put into building this company up...it was her dream too...so he wouldn't want to let go of the few things that connect him to ma that easily

Namratha,

Whatever he did for excelsior is because he was emotionally blackmailed to do it...It is like ur teacher/boss giving u work something which u hate...but u still have to do it better and prove urselves to them...

All the other reasons are emotional...Everyone definitely love their parents...(lets even forget about the scandal for a second)...but everyone has their own choice as well...and it is important...the person has every right to choose their career, life partner or to say in general anything in their life...that doesnt mean that they dont love their parents...they still do but just for that sake u cant force urself to like something and live with it...
Swathi i fully agree with what you say. My son and i are the only ones working for an employer the others run their businessmy souse my father my sibling his sibling...yet when my son chose not to follow his dad's footsteps we only had to let go each of us today wants to pursue our dream at our pace. R& B i think finds it hard to hold on to a company that typified his parents dreams because midway the family became a shattered     family...Chachu seems to be the one deeply deeply interested in it and can stoop to any extent to have his way... it is a matter of interest...aptitude and an emotional connect one feels with what one days otherwise you do it for a living...what you are passionately involved with becomes life...Argent is his ...he respects the effort gone into the empire his dad built yet he is capable of building his own very soon

How things unfold at home...at work  is what adds excitement in the SoSY saga
Originally posted by swathi1990

Life is never complete re...It is just moments when we feel like that...😆 ðŸ˜† We still want chotu savvy right ???

Oh Yes !! That petition has been filed with Nisha and which is also why my signature has changed to more pressing issues...the AGM is 3 weeks away...

Am speculating in my head the distribution of shares ...Even if they are redistributed, I dont think anyone gets complete majority other than Ranjan who already has 49 %...correct me if Iam wrong...and the 3 siblings are not going to go one against the other...

Tho kya ho sakta hai ??????
Loved the new update...
and tempts me to ask the question...

Nish what is ur fascination for bekham ??? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰  There is something here...

ppl, if anyone finds that poster of bekham pls post it for us ... I would love to see it...

and Anu, u shud be happy now...he gave her the best gift...😆 ðŸ˜†
Edited by swathi1990 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

Namratha,

Whatever he did for excelsior is because he was emotionally blackmailed to do it...It is like ur teacher/boss giving u work something which u hate...but u still have to do it better and prove urselves to them...

All the other reasons are emotional...Everyone definitely love their parents...(lets even forget about the scandal for a second)...but everyone has their own choice as well...and it is important...the person has every right to choose their career, life partner or to say in general anything in their life...that doesnt mean that they dont love their parents...they still do but just for that sake u cant force urself to like something and live with it...

Agreed 100%
My point has the same underling meaning...he says he wants to nothing with ranjan and excelsior... But he did do it...let it be under emotional blackmail... If it was emotional blackmail means he feels emotions towards ranjan...his actions speak against his claim of having no regard for rank an

So R&B is a man who doesn't know what his own heart feels for ranjan...R&B is so stubborn that he wouldn't budge even after emotional blackmail if he dint feel for rank an

Every kid loves the parent...something majour might mask their love but won't kill it

Im not saying he should drop his career and choices...I'm just saying he won't ruin or comprimise ranjan's achievements for his anger for him

One can find better solutions...all he needs to do is support rank an
They can find a capable CEo
He just needs to be on board as a partnerEdited by namratha.shree - 8 years ago