Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 15

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: putti77

I am waiting for the day to see R&B's reaction when Ranjan will be proved innocent. We will be the most hurt on that day for abandoning dad with his insensitive behavior for many years.

actually i remember Nisha saying there wont be a prove Ranjan innocent thing it will be apparent i guess and things will move on more subtle.. but even Sam said kuch karo prove him guilty,send him to jail but free him so now I dont know anyways i am actually in no rush to prove him innocent cause for me he is πŸ˜† and R&B will slowly start treating him as a human.. then jr Savvy arrives and they can fight over her πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: putti77

I am waiting for the day to see R&B's reaction when Ranjan will be proved innocent. We will be the most hurt on that day for abandoning dad with his insensitive behavior for many years.

I would like R&B to be at a better place...do what we normal ppl do and gradually get less awkward around ranjan like now...and get a little more comfortable of having him around by every passing day...he may not forgive ranjan or forget what he did...but he can survive talking to him chordially
In our real life seniors we don't go around proving who is right who is wrong or investigating casses...as we grow older we let bygoners and past situations remain there in the past and move ahead...

Till day R&B don't cos he was never here to try moving on..now he might involuntarily
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: namratha.shree

I would like R&B to be at a better place...do what we normal ppl do and gradually get less awkward around ranjan like now...and get a little more comfortable of having him around by every passing day...he may not forgive ranjan or forget what he did...but he can survive talking to him chordially
In our real life seniors we don't go around proving who is right who is wrong or investigating casses...as we grow older we let bygoners and past situations remain there in the past and move ahead...

Till day R&B don't cos he was never here to try moving on..now he might involuntarily

OMG Namratha today u have become my soul sister u are saying exactly what i want to πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Junk, jasmine and jealous husband

"Its all your fault" she accused Sam
The crowd burst into energetic laughter...

Lasya saw the faces, heard the sound, and was spooked at first followed by a loud wail
The crowd dispersed... II got up cradling the baby

"Achocho... no kanna no kanna. Everybody is mean, only Mami loves you... Uncle R is positively cruel" she walked around the huge living room hugging her, pressing the fat cheek to hers

"What did u bring?" Sam asked
She turned and pointed  "I got 9 shades, aap le lo jo aapko pasand ho"

"I dont want second hand stuff, naya laakar do" Sam ordered

"arey naya hai she hasnt even seen it" II ranted

She had... when she came looking for her bro

"Tumhare liye kya laooon?" Sam enquired affectionately, as Tan's cousin and his wife arrived with kids

"Khaana kya hai?"

"Umm... she only wanted dal" "So I made another subzi on the side" Sam said with a serious face

"Umm... fine... is it paneer?" she asked a lil hopeful

"Umm.. nahi... its just tinda"  The baby cooed at her thinking her Mom was chatting with her... she smiled and waved enticing her Mom to hold her

Sam didnt...

"I am hungry I walked in Kalkaji for three hours" "i will eat anything" II said

"U are a pathetic liar II" Sam hugged her and the baby ... tight...

"I dont like dal and tinda its too boring" bus?" II asked sheepishly, grumpy..

Sam laughed hysterically "THATS better"  "Meri shaitaan" "There is chinese, there is paneer, there is all sorts of food"

II smiled genuinely... "Sach mein?"

"Tumhe kya laga? woh mujhe dal khakar chhod degi?" Sam asked

II squirmed... she didnt know Manny well enough... whatever she knew she was fearful of

"Ur brother makes fun of me too" II mumbled

"WOH  mujhe nahi maloom" Sam winked conspiratorially

"I am just going to love Lasya from now... Nandu kidhar hai?" she asked

"shravu is upstairs too dono video game khel rahe hain. So? Beckham ne kya kaha?" Sam whispered

"U first record me when I am drunk, u send it to the devil incarnate, and then u keep reminding me of it" she looked at Sam helplessly

"Bahut dukhi karta hai mera bhai tujhe?"
II nodded sincerely hoping to be rescued

"GOOD" Sam said smugly "Achha hai, nahi to tum bahut out of control ho jaati?"

"MAIN ? MAIN OUT OF CONTROL?" II was offended "See your Ma? Lasya she thinks I am out of control she only supports Uncle R" "We both shud just leave

She squeezed the baby to her chest,  rocking foot to foot...

"He tells me tum kitni ziddi ho" Sam said fondly... smiling...

"Meri burayi karte hain yahan aakar?" II asked, hurt

"Roz" Sam said softly, as she hugged her

"Khaana milega is ghar mein? jaan?" Tan mocked his wife

He walked up to her and hugged his wife  "I am always on ur side Ishita... hum dono outsiders hain we need to band together"

II nodded nervously smiling

"Bhallas are devious and wicked" Tan said gently frisking his wife

"I am married to one" II raised her hand in agreement

"Me too" Tan said..

ranjan offered to hold Lasya while she ate...  he asked her if she left work early... "I went to Kalkaji Extension ke paas" she told him

"Driver ne kaha mujhe Subash Mkt... if u go to such places in the evening take a guard with u puttarji" Ranjan ordered caringly

"Dad its DELHI..." she giggled

"I know... but sometimes unsafe" he said

Manny joined them, as Ranjan turned to take a call

"Aaapne dekha material?" II asked earnestly

"Oh! no... not yet Ishita" Manny smiled politely

"I got 9 different patterns and colors" II said proudly

"Oh! gosh I cant remember when I last wore something that was sewn from material" Manny said

"Mere paas tailor hai... main bataooon aapko?" she asked cheerfully

"That would be nice... but I dont wear Indian much... R&B ki shaadi mein pehna last (cleverly using her bro's name and not including II in the wedding)"

II nodded... "I have a style a friend stole from a designer, main aapko woh de sakti hoon" II said smiling

"Who? the one thats dating Mihir?" Manny asked

"Naina nahi, Evelyn" II said hoping Manny would agree

"So is ur friend marrying Mihir?" Manny was more curious about that

"I dont know I dont ask much"
"U both can see each other more" Manny said

"He doesnt see Mihir much" II made convo

"Oh! aajkal hes no longer in touch with Mihir?" Manny asked startled

"No... I bet he is... I dont come to poker so I dont know... when it was held at home, at Malcha Marg.. I mean he was there" II corrected herself quickly

Her husband and father in law insisted she "feel at home and use the word home" they got offended if she didnt, but when she did use it spontaneously she realized her sister in law didnt appreciate it

"He practically lived there for a while" Manny said

"Oh? really?" II asked

"Before u came" Manny said "Mera matlab... u know last year and the year before" she tried to take the sting out of her words
Vik showed her something on his phone so she stepped back...

II handed the baby to Ranjan, and wandered around the dining table not sure where to sit

Sam's mother in law and Dad sat side by side the seat by her MIl was empty she didnt wnat to sit there... the one by Vik was too..

She wondered where Sam would sit or if she would even

"Aap nahi baithoge?" she asked softly

"I will... love... I will.."

"I can serve and eat later" she said

R&B wandered in finishing up his drink chatting with Tan

"No u wont... go sit" Sam ordered

She went to R&B "Mihir ko nahi bulaya?" she asked out of the blue

"Umm.. no" he was confused

"Why dont u meet him any more?" she asked nervously

He tucked a lock of hair behind her ear... "Ummm... OK... I will"

"Aaj poker nahi hai?"

"Uhh.. I dont know II"

"Hmm.. u shudve" she said

"whats up?" he asked curiously scanning her face

"Do u miss seeing him?" she asked looking up with those bigg saucer like eyes

"Umm.. not really"

"Oh"

"I text email and talk on the phone II" he said

"BAITHOOO tum dono" Sam ordered

The help wheeled in carts alden with serving bowls and trays...

"U want to sit by Manny? Main  Tan ke cousin ke paas?"

He gently steered her to where he was headed and pulled a chair and sat down..
not taking her suggestion and not letting her follow through with hers either.

Ranjan was polite, kind, and respectful to Sam's in laws, Tan cheerful and humurous, Tan's Dad exactly like him, he narrated hi "South" trips to II
"Shabash puttar I am happy u are a career woman, I tell Sam... Tan is a big boy, she should go have fun get a job get out of the house"

II nodded

"Both my daughters work for some, phir chhod deti hain" he was disappointed

"BOTH HAVE REASONS""aaap aisi baat na karen" Tan's Mom shot back at him "Ishita has so much help... the house has 3 people 4 servants" "Wahan dono ke paas weekly help hai how can they?"

For a change Tan's Dad made the woman insecure about something her daughter did NOT have in the USA

"My daughters are educated and ambitious" she told Ishita

"Oh! good aunty" II said

"They married men who are very ambitious"

"Haan Sam ne kaha" II nodded

"They come from very educated families too" she subtly began taking pot shots... "Teachers, educators" "Tumhari Mom bhi teacher hai na?"

II nodded...

~~~~~~~~~
When they returned it was after 1 AM... vik approached the bar for a night cap, Manny lingered, Ranjan sat down smiling... content

"Umm I will just go up" she whispered in his ear as she took her heels off by the door"

"I will go with you" he whispered back smiling, teasing

"Betaji, she will be here for a while, go up and rest, saara din bhaage ho aap"

II nodded..

"R&B stay for a night cap dude" she ordered..

"In a bit" he followed his wife

It smelled like flowers as she went up to the second... she inhaled, almost snorted the scent... "Cant be my plant" she chuckled

He leaned on the lounge wall one foot up as she traced the smell, and returned with a basket of strung jasmine

"KAHAN se laaye?" she asked smiling

"Malai Mandir" he smiled

She held one end and saw it fall meters to the floor...he gently wrapped it around her like a white silk rope...

"Were these not expensive?" she mocked

"He was done for the day closing shop, so I bargained" he chuckled
She punched him, he picked her up laughing heartily... "How cheap da" "and u actually tell me that?"
Lay her on the bed, and opened the drawer, she thought he was reaching for condoms "No" she ordered "Aaj nahi... bilkul bhi nahi" she reminded

He pulled a scroll out tied with a red ribbon, and placed it on her belly

She was edgy and pale, afraid it was going to be something they would fight about for sure,
Manny would kill her first and ask questions later, since she "loved" her so much

"Hey listen" she began.. in a pleading voice, doing back stroke on the bed... tangling the jasmine string... he went
He slithered on her like a snake... as she held the scroll and scooted all over...

"Kya hai yeh?" she asked huskily

"Its a gift... red ribbon?" he mocked

She pushed him off, turning, grabbing her sliding saree and tangled jasmine...

He placed her fingers on the silk bow...  "We made a deal" she whispered

He nodded reverentially... his eyes had the... now familiar glint...

She yanked one edge... the scroll loosened... to reveal a glossy B&W picture of... a naked... man? almost naked man?
  a glossy B&W Beckham picture in white briefs... every woman's fantasy.. his face turned sideways his parting clearly visible, so was every inch of his tattoos
And "everything else"
AYYYO!!!

the popular H&M ad... her eyes inadvertently strayed to where it "should but shouldnt when a husband is around"... so she "looked and didnt"

heat rising up her face...
 shutting her eyes... "Ayyyo" she groaned...
SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN... HE WOULDNT LET GO OF BECKHAM
HOW COULD HE? IT WAS A GOLD MINE...HE WOULD MILK IT UNTIL HER LAST BREATH
HE WAS A RAKSHASAN IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD

"Beckham too covered up for ya?" he mocked goading her... moving purposefully on her noticing where her eyes had gone...
She kicked him off turning, going on her belly... stretching the poster out on THEIR BED letting her fingers graze.. Beckham's abs... and hips... and lower
"I guess... since its a gift I thought he must be nude" she said bravely, but barely audibly, groaning as his hand cupped and kneaded her curve,
she gasped writhing to free herself😈

"Happy second month-versary.. Wife!!" he whispered ruthlessly... crushing her savagely, his hand prying the poster off her fingers.. it crunched, as she wouldnt let go, but he did get it off😈

she let the scroll fall from her weak fingers, as he claimed her lips hungrily. wiping the mental images of her starting at Beckham's body parts☺️

She sighed..reveling in being plundered...Beckham, jasmine, and a jealous husband... her life was complete...πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Or so she thought...

NSB7 thumbnail
Super super super
R&B and II scene was sooo well done
😳

They say sali adhi gharwali...Sam is that for II named hair but uski adi husband...I mean they share such a comfortable bond...flirt joke cry complain tease...all good

Manny did deny accepting II's gift...and I kept thinking she would be a little considerate...NISHA Manny is a tougher nut to break than I thought

Lovely update...thank you
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
She sighed..reveling in being plundered...Beckham, jasmine, and a jealous husband... her life was complete...πŸ˜³πŸ‘

and no condoms 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

kya bolloon RAKSHASAN for sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and happy second month niversary wife πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
night cap gaya bhaad mein for sure :-)
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
  Amazing as always:)
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All I can do after this update is SIGH☺️
It all feels so real..❀️
Their level of being connected and attuned to each other is subtly increasing. Hope Lil Savvy comes along soon.
N Lasya, my pumpkin! Chewing on her fat fist, chubby chubby cheeks!! So in love with her
Seriousreader thumbnail
her life was complete...or so she thoughtπŸ˜•
Aagae Kya hua?
NSB7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#0000FF">She sighed..reveling in being plundered...Beckham, jasmine, and a jealous husband... her life was complete...πŸ˜³πŸ‘

and no condoms 😳

<font color="#000000">kya bolloon RAKSHASAN for sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and happy second month niversary wife πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
night cap gaya bhaad mein for sure :-)
</font></font></font>

I totally loved it till then end except the or she thought at the end scared me and excited me at the same time...somebody or something is coming knocking at their door πŸ˜›