Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ishruhi

Yeah she is behaving normally.but even if she feels pissed off,there is nothing wrong in being a lil considerate to your DIL who lost her whole family then.but no one will do that right?backbiting hurts more than rubbing it off your face!

True..she is irritated re...she has to take it on someone...Sam is sooo lucky that Tan in supportive...in how many cases does this happen ??? Tan could have asked her to cut her ties with Ranjan...He didn't and instead he helped ranjan to make her happy...any parent wouldnt like their son to involve in a scandal...rather tan was doing it here and it is going to irritate his parents obviously...
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sam and Manny's convo highlights the insecurities that the family feels that R&B has never really voiced out no?

Some time, I want II to hear Tan's mom making a comment about Ranjan's scandal and the family. That would probably show II that she is not the only one feeling insecure. She may even get an inkling or sense the kind of repercussions that the family faces because of the scandal. She would possibly get an idea of the insecurity that R&B has when it comes to relationships and what thin ropes he may be walking on: waiting for disaster to strike again or relationships to fail due to that one mistake.

It will also give her a glimpse into Manny and of future comments she may have to hear when she has kids.

All this not directly perhaps. But overheard. Just a change of perception for her, just the way that R&B got an inkling into middle class thinking. 
melodeevee thumbnail
This update was just too good Nisha! The conversation between Sam and Manny was so intense!  Totally got lost in it.
Manny's character is very believable. Also loved the way Tan spoke up for Sam in front of his parents!

This is probably my third comment.. but just loved this update so much that I just had to write in on this.
Splendid writing! πŸ‘
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
QUOTE=swathi1990]
Originally posted by: ishruhi

Yeah she is behaving normally.but even if she feels pissed off,there is nothing wrong in being a lil considerate to your DIL who lost her whole family then.but no one will do that right?backbiting hurts more than rubbing it off your face!

True..she is irritated re...she has to take it on someone...Sam is sooo lucky that Tan in supportive...in how many cases does this happen ??? Tan could have asked her to cut her ties with Ranjan...He didn't and instead he helped ranjan to make her happy...any parent wouldnt like their son to involve in a scandal...rather tan was doing it here and it is going to irritate his parents obviously...

I feel so sorry for Manny. And my heart goes for her. She is basically jealous seeing her sis/bro happily settled down in married life. It is quite natural. She had R&B company in her single status but now he is happily settled. She doesn't have companyπŸ˜”

If we are born with siblings , all of would have gone through these kind of insecurities at one point of time.
Very very natural Nisha. You are currently ruling our minds/hearts with your realastic SoSYs.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even if beckham come and stand beside II
first thing she will be doing is run to RnB and scold him for leaving her alone
shrujoy thumbnail
I feel current behaviour of manny is purely guided by insecurity and frustration more than jealousy. she fears being left alone. what if r&b moves away to paris by selling his shares with ii, sam is content with her family nd has tan for support. nd also some were she sees no future with vikram. to sum up manny at present is in state of emotional mess mostly dominated by insecurity and confusion
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Harshita

I agree with most of the points...But I donno why u leave Ranjan out of this blame and put everything only on savvy's head

Hiii...long time no speak!!!
From where I see it, Savvy's suicide was a very very wrong move. Yes! Ranjan made a mistake... He was "supposedly" unfaithful... But savvy could have separated from Ranjan... Taken him to task... The kids would have all gladly supported her... But Savvy would still be alive!! She could have moved in with R&B or stayed in US/london if India was difficult to live in... Money was never a problem..instead she chose to die(if she did indeed commit suicide)... N that damaged the kids more than Ranjan's infidelity... The reason why R&B day in and day out punishes Ranjan is coz Ranjan's 1 weak moment cost R&B the loss of his closest relationship...which was with his mother...an irreplacable loss...agar Savvy zinda hoti, toh maybe there would be a divorce... But never this big n such hurtful emotional damage to all the three...Savvy zinda hoti toh maybe Manny wouldnt turn out the way she has become now... A recluse, distrusting, aimless person!! I can soo see Savvy's distrust in marital relationships directly coloring Manny's thoughts n thats why she sees relationships as bodily needs, n not emotional anchor that she soo desparately needs!!
I do blame Ranjan... He was the catalyst to Savvy's death,possibly... But a spouse's unfaithfulness can never be bigger than your own life... Noone..I repeat, Noone deserves that much control over your thoughts n action to push you to such heinous crime...agar Savvy ek baar sochti ki iss action ka uske bachchon par kya reaction hoga toh wo shayad ye nahi karti
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for loving it you guys.. Melodeevee thanks for making a third post ever for this tale. Mrs I, I hit the sack after posting the previous chapter couldnt stay up one second, sorry...

Hershey and Swa, and Namratha niiice... Hershey is right if Savvy had lived EVERYTHING would be different, its like the Clinton scandal, people would have long forgotten

I mean who doesnt cheat on his wife in Delhi high society? Almost all do. Raat gayi baat gayi... Savvy could have tried to mend the bridge between Ranjan and R&B, R&B would be so outraged to begin with. The humiliation to Sam may have been less... Manny may not have suffered the divorce as the backlash of Ma's passing

Every dynamic would have been different, or atleast less pronounced... by Savvy going away like that... the torture and pain and suffering has become part of life for these three.

Namratha and Putti... thanks for agreeing its believable... its somewhat similar to II and Vandu's... yes. Sam is not mature and immune to pain, she hurts too, but in public she puts on a brave face
For some reason she loves II a lot. Just like Ranjan does...

Envee, great point, wont it be wonderful for II to see what kind of deep unresolvable insecurities such a wealthy accomplished family seems to be wrestling with? It will surely tell her she is not alone

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Take a bow Lady! That was brilliant. Sisters at war over possible hurt and a misjudged perpetrator!
Tan stands tall. Sam is awesome. Manny mixed up and short sighted.

Lovely mix real life wisdom from Tan and cheeky humor from RnB. So many shades in life and your characters are brilliantly developed πŸ‘.

The savvy mystery is getting more and more intriguing with every passing update. RnB steadied the boat for Vandu. What is II going to do.. Waiting for the next to blow us away. πŸ˜ƒ
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for loving it you guys.. Melodeevee thanks for making a third post ever for this tale. Mrs I, I hit the sack after posting the previous chapter couldnt stay up one second, sorry...

Hershey and Swa, and Namratha niiice... Hershey is right if Savvy had lived EVERYTHING would be different, its like the Clinton scandal, people would have long forgotten

I mean who doesnt cheat on his wife in Delhi high society? Almost all do. Raat gayi baat gayi... Savvy could have tried to mend the bridge between Ranjan and R&B, R&B would be so outraged to begin with. The humiliation to Sam may have been less... Manny may not have suffered the divorce as the backlash of Ma's passing

Every dynamic would have been different, or atleast less pronounced... by Savvy going away like that... the torture and pain and suffering has become part of life for these three.

Namratha and Putti... thanks for agreeing its believable... its somewhat similar to II and Vandu's... yes. Sam is not mature and immune to pain, she hurts too, but in public she puts on a brave face
For some reason she loves II a lot. Just like Ranjan does...

Envee, great point, wont it be wonderful for II to see what kind of deep unresolvable insecurities such a wealthy accomplished family seems to be wrestling with? It will surely tell her she is not alone
</font>

I have questions about Ranjan...he doesn't defend himself or seems like never tried to figure out how he ended up in the situation he was (this is keeping mind that I think ranjan is innocent)
Why wouldn't he fight...what made savvy so weak that she gave up on life... Im sire she loved Ranjan and the betrayal have caused her unberable heartbreak...but she seems like a strong willed sorted women...taking life/ commuting suicide is something I'm unable to digest
Please throw some light on this in your updates when u decide to. πŸ˜ƒEdited by namratha.shree - 8 years ago