Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

You go and post re first
Else I will take your slot
Thread is created

Gooo

Where?? Please guide me. 
If she is going to ask her parents about that money in the godrej at DII, she has to tell them about prenup...very very tricky...
Originally posted by swathi1990

Nish
Looks like the biggest problem here is that she left 9 lakhs at home which she planned for car and further invested money on the car as well...So if she uses that now, her 2nd car loan will come down tremendously illa...But y does she not want to do that ???? 

I am accepting that she wants to do something for her parents...ana u can do only how much u earn illaya ??? She can take that money now and continue helping her parents...It doesnt look like they did something with that money...instead of simply being put in shelf and she struggling here, y doesn't she use that ???

Dude!!
I was shouting on top of my voice about the 8 grand she left at home for about 4-5 threads continuously...No one paid attention...Now everybody suddenly remembers 😡😆

The problem is...Avalov ille ange for her to spend ...Half of what she left went into her marriage kharcha only ...Appa paid off most bills from that only and recently Akka's balcony

I wonder how much is left...And even if it is sufficient to pay off the loan

SW Symphonies  thread  21

this is called cheating.breaking of code
I was stalking  FF Page and refreshed it tens of times .

but the thread is in YHM page.

Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

SW Symphonies  thread  21

this is called cheating.breaking of code
I was stalking  FF Page and refreshed it tens of times .

but the thread is in YHM page.

🤣

Paapam you are 
Putti - Your comment reminds me of some tag line for an ad
"AAJ KUCH TOOFANI KARTE HAIN" 
🤣
me thinking same.
forgot I gues  everyone reading update
R&B and II having one of the first difficult discussions of marriage.  Finances!!!  

Awesome update Nisha.  I love that they are attacking this issue head on..  I read somewhere that most marriages break up because of financial incompatibility.   

I have to say II is really an amazing character.  You have written her so well and so nuanced, she is amazing to get to know.  👏