Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: vibhutii

Har thread ko karu???? since threads jaldi complete ho jaate hai..Most of the time i open it from history...

Index kar rkha hai bas!

Dekh iss thread ko kar ke rakh...Jab yeh khatam ho jayega tab del karde
Index ke thread mein toh embed hua hoga right...Index ka thread is permamently bookmarked samjho 😃
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Arey RO kyon rahi hai? Only if u go there is a chance u will meet your R&B...
Is virtual story mein R&B nahi milega😭

Shevane, speaking of whales, I hear ya... if they spot a moose or a deer somehwre near the foot hills of where I live, people cant stop talking about it the whole day at work

A duck had a dozen babies in my backyard two weeks ago, all my neighbors were acting like a space ship landed or something  "You cant go there, u know that dont you?" "Can u please post a sign by your yard door?" They are taking pictures and what not...

I wanted to tell them.. I have seen human babies being born under flyovers in Delhi, tum ducklings ko lekar itna drama kar rahe ho😭

joining the party late read the comments :-) in our house one day a turtle crossed the drive way and we became local celebrities 😆😆 and my friends have hamsters for pets honestly US la koncham animal moham is a bit too much i cant understand this craze for dogs and every other living species sometimes  , i dont dislike animals but seriously 50 dollar hair cut for dogs.😃
They all need to be shipped to India and shown the real world ..
Ashu25 thumbnail
I feel like laughing sometimes at the foreign moham for things ya
But seriously, I sometimes feel India needs to be shown that face of humanism

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Dekh iss thread ko kar ke rakh...Jab yeh khatam ho jayega tab del karde
Index ke thread mein toh embed hua hoga right...Index ka thread is permamently bookmarked samjho😃

are we shifting from here to FF???

I guess there a many readers over there...SoSy aur b famous ho jaaegi...
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Dristi 🤣

We MUST meet!!!
Please come home 
I am sure I will have a whale of time with ya 🤣

Thanks a lot for the invitation!! 😃 N yes, I shall. Looks like we'll get a lot of laughs out of that meeting 😆
SparkleV thumbnail
Areee zaruriii wali baat...!!!

Hv anyone seen AIB's Arrange marraige parody?????

My god its hilarious... Must watch...
anyone want Google it or i can provide links...

SparkleV thumbnail
https://youtu.be/iU6qI92Nt-Q

part2

https://youtu.be/O9bv6U6EDak

18 mins in total...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hey People

Dristi I am appalled by what u wrote moments ago about media caring about Assam only after a few hundreds die, Unfortunate!! They are most likely counting Ranbir's nose hairs so they must be forgiven

Ashu Dristi and all hope everyone is safe

I read the Sgoba De article looks like she is one of them, parties with them yet had the guts to call him out. May be she is looking for her two minutes of fame?

Rabid Salman fans are shredding her in the comments section. Sometimes I feel we must deserve politicians, criminals and Bollywood. If we sleep with our eyes wide open we have no one to blame but ourselves. They live in fortresses surrounded by maximum security, Mumbai police guards Salman Khan not the homeless man, as if Salman is some kind of a national treasure.
I am told Salman made a deposit of Rs. 19 lakhs with the court in 2002, the money never made it to the victim's wife as she could not produce a marriage certificate😭, she was only going to get Rs. 10 lakhs, some lawyer or judge has probably paid that to a pimp already who knows...

And then Salman gets  bail two hours after being convicted...
👏 we cheer he returned to his mansion.

The next time a foreign investor expresses disgust at why he wont invest in India we must all channel Salman Khan. It will make more sense then

Sab true hai...and as far as media is concerned, yes only big stories make the headlines. Unfortunate truth but the truth nevertheless. If it's a good report then they certainly mention all the aspects in the body of the report but headline will showcase the most hard hitting facts of the story. Ina. Country like india or even a city like Delhi where billions an millions reside and incidents/accidents are recorded by the minute if not seconds,  30 or a 40 page newspaper  will only carry the most news worthy items, the  there is a city page, a national  page and arts and entertainment, they have to cater to everyone .its atotally different thing now that sensationalism gets more inch space in a newspaper than news itself...

I remember many a times while working with HT in Delhi, my stories wouldn't make it to the final copy simply because there was another story which was more important...we live Ina society which isn't perfect by any standards...that's the way it is. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibhutii

are we shifting from here to FF???

I guess there a many readers over there...SoSy aur b famous ho jaaegi...

yes!!
As this thread closes, we shall shift there 
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ashu is here it won't take long though.
I just came now 14 pages burnt