I am too tall to make out in public: Sangram Singh

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

I am too tall to make out in public: Sangram Singh

The good looking and charming Sangram Singh, who has made his mark as the evil Ashok in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, is known for his spunky and humourous nature off screen.

Always a fun to talk to, Tellychakkar.com decided to stump Sangram with some not so common' questions, but voila! The actor sailed through the questions like a pro.

Sangram, we love you for this! (wink wink)

Take a look at the exciting interview:

Do girls still approach you, given your villain act?

Yes, they do! (laughs)I must say they have great confidence and are really brave. I think it is all because of my charming smile (winks).

How do you hit on women?

I don't need to, girls hit on me. From my college days, I have never had to put any extra efforts, it's all in my charm, you see!

What is the first thing that you see in a woman?

Eyes, followed by the feet. From top to bottom you can x-ray the girl with these two attributes.

Do you believe in blind dates?

I don't think there is a concept of blind dates in India. I have never been for a blind date but I wouldn't mind it either.

What would your dream date be like?

It should be with a nice girl, where and how it happens comes later. But yes, it would definitely be quite a fancy one for sure.

Are you single?

Yes, for the last four years I have been single. Sadly.

Three ways to impress you?

I am really finicky about neatness. I should be able to converse with her and lastly, she should be able to cook.

And three ways to impress a girl?

Firstly, comment on how pretty she is looking, then tell her that she has lost weight and finally if she doesn't believe you, push it enough that she does. I think that is the best way to impress a girl.

What does chemistry in a relationship mean to you?

I don't really understand such concepts. For me, in a relationship, you need to be honest and trust each other rest and the rest will fall in place.

Ever made out in public?

No, yaar. Imagine a six feet tall guy making out in public, it would be out for all to see. Yes, if I had been shorter, I would have (laughs).

Love or arranged marriage, what's your take?

Love marriage, any damn day. A known devil is better than an unknown one, eh?