Pm me fr d nxt part 
Posted: 8 years ago
superb update
ishra sooo happy
together hope ye amit
kabhi mile hi na
continue soon
Uff.what an update .kitne cute hain dono aur ek dusre ke saath comfortable bhi. update soon .update soon ...
well written
interesting...next one soon
Edited by shinseen - 8 years ago
Originally posted by SuryaIshraholic

1st 2 comment.. 😆😃😉
 yar i'm loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it loving it 

cant understnd how 2 descrb wat i'm feelng ri8 now after readng dis updte.. till now i readed it twice... nd dnt knw how many more tyms i'll read it till nxt updte.. 😆😆
love it 2 d core.. ❤️ 
dis was d best part till now... 👏 👍🏼

Anu di I agree with you...  Yaar miss... I don't know your name... Agar itna he cute update doge toh yhm ki trps kaam ho jaegi... Its mind blowing... Especially that whole taara saala scene...
Originally posted by Ishra_Sona

Anu di I agree with you...  Yaar miss... I don't know your name... Agar itna he cute update doge toh yhm ki trps kaam ho jaegi... Its mind blowing... Especially that whole taara saala scene...
Hehehe tq sonal darling... 😉 even I also agree wid u yhm trp down hojygi.. Lol😆
Dhinchak if u don't mind plz tell ur real Name.. 😉
read all d parts in one go
awesome story dear
im in loving tgis story update soon n do pm m plz

Top of Form

BIG THANX TO ALL

Recap

Ishita : to aap ko permission ki jarurat nahi hai...

Raman place his hand on her shoulder Ishra side facing each other...

Raman pointing in the sky...ye side tumahra ye side mera...ok and moon is our middle point ok

Both count star from some time...

Ishita 1st time seeing laugh and happiness on Ramans face after thier marrige...she is just so lost in his laughing...

PART 6

Nxt day

Raman Ishita heading towards near village whr is La tomatina festival is organized...

Raman driving car and Ishita sitting in front seat...

Ishita : aapne driver ko mana kyu kar diya khud kyo car chala rahe hai aap thak gye to festival kaise enjoy karoge...

Raman himself (agar driver hota to thoda bahut jo ye time mil raha hai ye kaise enjoy karta )

Hmmm thakan nahi hoti mujhe i love driving sply jab itni preety lady side me ho to bilkul nahi...

Ishita blush hear this and said ok as u wish but aap agar thak gaye naa to main aapko jaane nhi dungi festival me samaz gaye naa...a cold wind stike on Ishita's hair and all her hair on her face...

Raman by one hand tugs her hair behind her ears...while doing this he said ok baba nahi jaaunga bus ab...

Ishita : aap saamne dekh ke chalaiye.kahi accident vecident ho gaya to...

Raman in very concern voice ghabrayo mat Ishita main tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga...

Ishita so lost in Raman's concern and she just noded her head hmmm mujhe pata hai Raman...

With lil chit chat they reached that village...

Raman already bookd hotel for 1 day...

Raman : Ishita suno i think hame kuch clothes lene honge festival ke hisaab se...ese kapdo me hum u know...

Ishita : main bhi yahi soch rahi thi waha kuch shops dikh rahi hai...chaliye...

Raman parked car in shops Ishita went in ladies section and Raman in gents section...Raman paid bill and they left for hotel...

After reached hotel...in room...

Raman first go to washroom...Ishita seat in couch reading newspaper...

After 15 min Raman came from washroom to see Raman Ishita stunned...
Raman came in sleeveless shirt and half paints...

Ishita jst staring Raman...

Raman : kya hua ese kya dekh rahi ho...

Ishita came to reality and said mujhe nahi pata tha ki business tycoon Raman Kumar Bhalla itne Cool bhi lag sakte hai...

Raman blush hearing this...thank u thank u maine pahle bhi kaha tha ki Raman Kumar bhi insaan hai...

Ishita : hmmm but u looking so cute and blush...

Raman with his eyebrow up just look her and she run to washroom...

After came from washroom this time Raman's turn to be stunned...Ishita too came in sleeveless top and ultra short shorts...

Raman just look her without blinking eyes...and wide open mouth...

Ishita came close and said muh to band kar lijiye...

Raman came to reality and said tum mujhe bol rahi thi ab apne time nhi kahogi...

Ishita : kya...

Raman : ki tum kitni kitni...

Ishita : kitni kya Raman...

Raman : kitni ahhh i dnt find anothr wod kitni sexy lag rahi ho...

Ishita turn in red tomato hearing this...

Raman bite his tongue and said sory wo dusra kuch muh me aaya hi nahi...

Ishita just smile and say chale...

Raman yes yes but ek baat bolu...

Ha boliye...

Raman : tumahara ye shorts kuch jyada hi short nahi hai...

Ishita give him angry looks...

Raman said ok ok chalo...

They came to the venue where all people throwing tomato on each other and some ppl in one big truck which is full of tomato and one big tanker spreading water on ppl...

Raman so excited to see all this

Ishita : Raman mujhe to dar lag raha hai..

Raman : kyo...

Ishita : are dekho log kaise ek dusre ko tomato maar rahe hai kahi lag wag gayi to...

Raman laugh and said Ishita ji ek festival ka ek rule and tomoto to squeeze karo fir maro...like this he takes one tomato squeeze and hit on Ishita...

Ishita : haaawww she also doing same ... 

Raman run and Ishita behind him they they enter in crowd...

They both enjoying so much water spreading like rain...Raman so excited and Ishita too looking him...

Here some ladies takes Ishita to their group Raman assured her that he ll be near to her go and enjoy...

music started ppl throwing and dancing... over music...

Raman too dance with ppl...

Ppl too enjoying with Raman...

While dancing they exchange name and whr they belongs etc etc...

Here Ishita to enjoying with ladies...
They also share their info...

At the end Raman after hugging his new frnds...Raman came to Ishita...

Ishita introduce her new frnds to Raman...
1st two ladies shake hand with Raman and third lady goes near and hug Raman...

Raman too give back hug to lady...

Ishita stunned with Raman's and that lady's behaviour...

After that two-three lady also doing the same...
Now Ishita totally pissed of seeing Raman like this Raman notice this and he too purposely giving hug back to ladies...

Ishita

Raman aapki hugging ceremony end ho gyi ho to chale...

Raman : in teasing tone ruko naa Ishita kitni acchi frnds bani hai tumahri...or nahi banayi bus itni hi...

Ishita in angry tone aap ye sab karne aaye the yaa festival enjoy karne...

Raman : tum ese kyu bol rahi ho...

Ishita : ok main jaa rahi hu...and she abt to walk...

Raman held her hand goes near her and he come close to her takes water in his hand Ishita close her eyes he wipes some tomato seeds from her face and said ho gaya...ab chale and he turn his side and startd walking...

Ishita open her eyes...she was just stunned...and stayed like statue...

Raman : kya hua chalo...

Ishita ha ha aap chaliye main aa rahi hu...

Ishita behind Raman thinking ye mujhe kya ho gaya tha main main kya sochne lagi thi...

Raman while walking thinks ye Ishita ko kya ho gya kahi she started falling for me...nahi Raman esa nahi ho sakta she loves Amit and tu bus uska ek accha dost bana hai...husband kabhi nahi...

Ishita again thinking Raman kisi bhi ladies ko hug kare mujhe kya ho rha tha ohh god plz help me mujhe ye kya ho raha hai kahi main Raman se...nahi nahi...she walk lil fast and goes in Ramans side...

Raman just smile and he continue in his thoughts and Ishita too lost in thoughts...

They reached hotel...
In room

Ishita : aap pahle jaayiye fresh ho jaaeiye...

Raman : hmmm he without taking his clothes went to washroom Ishita seat on couch...

After 10 min Raman said from washroom...

Ishita Ishita...

Ishita goes knock on washroom door and said kya hua Raman...

Raman : wo wo wo

Ishita : kya wo wo kar rhe hai boliye na...

Raman : wo main apne kapde laana bhul gaya...

Ishita bites her tongue and smile too...rukiye main deti hu...

Ishita hestitaly takes Raman innerwaer and towel in hand...and knock on door...

Raman open the door and he gives his hand from behind the door which is lil far to Ishita...

Ishita : are thoda hath aage to badaiye main nahi pahuch paa rahi hu aapke hath tak...

Raman : thoda try to karo...

Ishita step one foot in bathroom and said aap kitna sharma rahe hai...and she is slip bcoz of water and Raman held her and her hands on her eyes...
Raman give support her and she stand in front of Raman who is only in boxers...
Ishita just turn her side and Raman too...
Raman : tumhe andar aane ki kya jarurat thi...

Ishita : are aapka hath me wo kapde dene ke liye andar aayi to slip ho gayi...

Raman who is facing the wall said plz jao na ab...

Ishita : main ye kapde hanger pe tang deti hu and she just turn and saw Raman facing the wall his abs clearly visible to Raman and she lost in Ramans muscular body...she is jst abt to move and again slip her hand for support on the shower she fall down on floor and she shout aaooouuchhh...Raman turn and saw she is on floor water flowing over them from shower he benned down and said r u ok tum fir se slip ho gayi now Raman's curly haired chest visible to Ishita...she think (how sexy hunk he is...)

Raman : are tumhe lagi to nahi...

Ishita come to reality thodi si...

Raman picks up her in bridal style...she grab Ramans neck for support...and Raman goes out in boxers only place her on the bed and said ek min me aaya...
He runz to washroom take towel and wear around his waist...take first aid box goes near Ishita and apply cream in Ishitas feet 1st said no and but later agree...

Ishita still lost in Ramans body...

Raman said u take rest i m coming in two min...Raman notice Ishita's gaze all that time he takes his cloths and after 10 min came from washroom goes near Ishita and said ab kaisa lag raha hai...

Ishita without making eye contact said ab theek hai lekin lagta hai moch aa gyi hai pair me...

Raman caressing her feet and said hmmm swelling bhi dikh rahi hai...ruko main doctor ko bulata hu...

Ishita : nahi raam doc ko bulane ki jarurat nahi hai...pain sprey hai box me and pain killer le lungi...

Raman : u sure...

Ishita : yaa

Raman : par tum bath kaise karogi...i mean u cant stand...

Ishita : i ll manage bus aap washroom tak help kar dena...

Raman : r u mad tum khadi bhi nhi ho sakti chalo main tumahri help karta hu...

Ishita : with lil scared no no i mean i manage...

Raman : are u trust me naa...

Ishita : haa Raman but...

Raman : i ll close my eyes u can trust me...

Ishita hesitantly ok...

Raman picks her up again in bridal style and went to washroom...

Raman close his eyes and Ishita put her hand on his shoulder for supoort...

Raman help her in bathing and wearing clothe with close eyes...
And after Ishita said : ho gaya Raman...

Raman : aankhe khol lu...

Ishita : yes..

Again Raman take her in his arms and place on bed...

Raman order dinner...

Both finish dinner and Raman again help her in wearing night gown...

They drifted to sleep...

Nxt morning...

Ishita's phone rang...
Raman who is coming from outside...

Raman : tum mat utho main attend kar leta hu...

Raman receive call and said talk in spanish... room no 307...yaa yaa waiting...

Ishita : kiska phone tha and aap spanish me kya bol rhe the aapko spanish bhi aati hai...kaun aa raha hai kiska wait kar rhe hai...

Raman : oh oh itne saare question are wo wo scraching his temple hesitantly  wo tumahri friends hai na unka call tha to maine bataya ki tumhe moch aayi hai to wk tumse milne aa rahi hai ...

Ishita with shocking expression kya aapne unko bula liya...in very low voice mujhe no dena hi nahi tha...Raman aap bhi na mujhe pata hai kyu bulaya hai...

Raman : kya badbada rahi ho tum...

Ishita : kuch nahi...

Raman : main aata hu ...

Ishita : kaha ja rhe hai aap...

Raman : unhe receive karne...

Ishita : are unhe room to bata diya hai naa aa jaaengi apne aap...

Raman : Ishita achha nahi lagta hai tumahre new friends hai...

Ishita with pissed her teeth ok...

Raman abt to open door but someone knocked...

Raman open door...three ladies come and hug Raman one by one...Raman too hug back...

Ishita only saw them doing this...

They come and meet Ishita...

After half hours they said they should leave now...and one of them goes near Ishita's face and said ur husband is so caring  and sexy u r so blessed hearing this Ishita is blushing...and they bidded bye that same lady said byee sexy to Raman...

Raman blush and close the door...come near Ishita and seat on bed and said kya kaha us lady ne esa jo tum itna blush kar rhi ho...

Ishita : nothing...

Raman : batao na yaar plz...

Ishita : yahi ki aap caring ho...

Raman : jhut itne main tum blush nahi karti or kya kaha batao...

Ishita : aur ki aap aap aap..

Raman : aage aap kya

Ishita : ki aap sexy ho...and turn her side and again blush...

Raman too blush...

Ishita again said aap ko bhi to bol ke gayi wo...

Raman : haa bola to hai...she is nice lady...

Now Ishita burn with jealousy...
Haa she is nice tabhi to aapne bula liya use yaha taki wo aap ke gale lage aap ko sexy bole nahi Raman...

Raman : r u jealous...????

Ishita : nahi nahi main kyu jealous hongi bhala and said main thoda rest or kar lu...

Raman : haa bilkul rest ki jarurat hai tumhe...

Ishita : huh and she takes duvet turn her side...and mummurs...badi aayi mere husband ko sexy kahne wali...

Raman thinks i knw Ishita u r jealous kal bhi yahi jealous side dekha tha maine islye to bulaya tha inhe...and said to Ishita...Ishita Ishita so gayi kya...

Ishita turn her side nahi kya hua...

Raman : accha suno main kah raha tha ki...

Ishita : kya kah rahe the...

Raman : yahi ki hame 1-2 din yahi ruk jaana chahiye...

Ishita : kya bus...

Raman : bus matlab...

Ishita : haa matlab aap ko jaisa sahi lage...and turn her side and again mummurs...mujhe laga sorry vorry bolenge

Raman hear this...and said sorry Ishita mujhe unhe yaha nahi bulana tha

Ishita turn side and said why u say sorry...

Raman : are abhi tumne kyu kaha mujhe laga sorry vorry bolenge...

She getsup and said aapne sun liya..

Raman : hmmm waise ek baat puchni thi tumhe bura kis baat ka laga unka yaha aane ka mujhe hug karne ka yaa sexy kahne ka...

Ishita who is turnd in red tomato said Raman mujhe washroom jaana hai plz help me...

Raman : ok and he goes help her upto washroom and Ishita signled him that she can manage and he waitng for her outside washroom...

Ishita came,Raman help her and she sit on bed...

Raman again tumne bataya nahi...

Ishita : kya...

Raman : yahi ki tumhe bura kyu laga...

Ishita : ahhh hmmm bura isliye laga kyoki abhi bhi main aapki wife hu or mere husband ko koi mere samne hug kare and sexy bole i ll not tolerate got it...

Raman : wo wo dar gaya main to...ok baba ab nahi karunga hug ok but sexy sexy to bol sakti hai na wo...with teasing tone he sais dnt u think i m sexy...

Ishita blush and said bhale hi sexy ho lekin uska haq bhi mujhe hai kisi or ko nahi...

Raman : ok baba ab lunch kare...aur haa tum nahi chahti to hum yaha nahi rukenge wapas Granada chal denge...

Ishita : nahi Raman hum yaha rukenge main ab thodi theek hu hum yaha ke church dekhenge mujhe meri frnds ne bataya ki yaha 2nd world war ke time ki church hai...

Raman :  ok then lunch karke chalte hai ab tumahri frnds se address tum le lena warna main call karunga to u knw...

Ishita : no no main hi kr lungi...

Raman laugh and order lunch...

They finish lunch and they went to church...

After 4-5 hours they roam that places church and came back to hotel...

In night after dinner Ishita so tired so she slept and Raman went to bar he takes two-three drink and came to room...

He too try to sleep...but when he close his eyes only Ishita's face came in front on his eyes and he saw Ishita said byee to him and goes in someone's arm hug her very tight he too hug back...May be Amit

Raman open his eyes and sit back on bed he turns his side Ishita sleeping

Raman goes near Ishita face caresses Ishita's hair she smiles in sleep and Raman said slowly Ishita i love you i love you so much main nahi dekh sakta tumhe kisi or ki baaho main...

he come out of bed open his diary which he kept always with him and writes...

"Woh raat dard aur sitam ki raat hogi,
Jis raat rukhsat unki baraat hogi,
Uth jata hu main ye sochkar neend se aksar,
Ke  ek ghair ki baaho me meri sari kayanat hogi"

HERE IS LIL ANNOUNCEMENT I LL MAKE A YHM ANDROID APP SOON JUST WAITING FOR MODS TO REPLY SO SEND ME ALL UR SUGGESTIONS WHAT U WANT IN APP

Originally posted by janani_divan

Amazing update,counting stars and making wish .so ishra bonding improving.thanks from pm dear.

Thnx so much for reading and commenting
Originally posted by pari...

Lovely update 
Continue 
Pm me fr d nxt part 

Thnx so much for reading and commenting