few lines on Suhasi Dhami[p3] on her Birthday.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
๐Ÿฅณhello DKDMians...its our P3's Birthday. everyone is invited to write a few lines about Suhasi ,in this topic.

well, the first time,when i saw Suhasi,on tv, was about almost  a decade ago,when i was quite small, we watched some episodes of 'EK CHAABI HAI PADOS MEIN' where she played the role of a bubbly-girl,Urmi,opposite Varun Badola. she looked very sweet and fresh in that show.๐Ÿ˜Š

I did not watch ymggk and hw, but loved her dancing ,when in a week of DID, season 1,  the contestants were to perform with the Zee stars, then i remember, Mithunda defined the meaning of 'Suhasi ' as beautiful smile,and also said that its the perfect name for her.โญ๏ธshe also took part in nach baliye with Jaisheel, her hubby, and did quite well there.i remember, last year, during the grand finale of nb6, where Asha-Ritwik won ,Suhasi performed with Dimpy, Amrapali and Kanika, where she set the stage on fire,with her expert-moves.๐Ÿ‘

when the news came on that Puja is about to leave DKDM and Suhasi is going to enter, i was upset,cause i really liked Puja as Parvati, after her perfect portrayal of Kaali,Mhalsa,Bagulamukhi,etc.,previously,it was hard to accept Puja, cause ,we all loved Sonarika too, so, i was quite upset with the frequent changes. but the very first episode,where Bheelni transformed into Parvati, brought a ray of hope๐Ÿ˜Šshe then won my heart with her beautiful moves of Laasya ,๐Ÿ‘and during the laasya-tandav, she and Mohit ,really appeared as a divine couple and their understanding was quite visible๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

WISHING A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUHASI.โญ๏ธ
Happy Birthday to the beautiful and extremely talented Suhasi Dhami
I first saw Suhasi in promo of Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein but did not follow that show.   as an actress got to see her acting skills in YMGGK.
โญ๏ธthank you girls, for cooperating .
Belated birthday wishes to Suhasi Dhami โญ๏ธ [P3<= ah, the memories ๐Ÿ˜†] , beautiful topic post Aparupa .. ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

Belated birthday wishes to Suhasi Dhami โญ๏ธ [P3<= ah, the memories ๐Ÿ˜†] , beautiful topic post Aparupa .. ๐Ÿ˜Š 
๐Ÿ˜ƒthank you so much Akash.I am glad that you visited this topic.๐Ÿ˜Š
Love her as Abha 
Later in DKDM she is best as Parati 

And such a mature face personality 

Also like her as she is Gujarati and me too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ