Karan Patel Pallavi Kulkarni actors who desperately need a makeover

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Karan Patel, Pallavi Kulkarni, actors who desperately need a makeover

Thu, April 30, 2015 12:14pm IST by Letty Mariam Abraham

Pallavi Kulkarni aka Ragini in Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar: Yes it's true the character has four grown children and an adopted child, but that doesn't make her 60, so why dress up like them. When she played the no nonsense mother of two children, she tied her hair back, pined up her sarees and wore minimal make up, but now that things are changing shouldn't she get a makeover. Pick better sarees that go with her age and style of living and she could also try a new snazzy haircut. Wouldn't do her any harm by trying.

pallavi-kulkarni-photo

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Edited by Vidya_Bng - 8 years ago
I dont think so...
She looks Eligent and dignified... 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Edited by Vidya_Bng - 8 years ago
Absolutely! No need to oomph the character unnecessarily. She looks very elegant and beautiful in her present attire. I love that bun, and so does everyone in my family. 
I would prefer salwar suit. she looks damn cute and gorgeous. and most importantly I love those cute dimple wala smile she carries along with her 😊 [:*]
Wht's wrong with her present attire ??She could get a makeover with the hairstyle but not the sarees
I dont think she needs any makeover,her look is as simple as her character Ragini Patel.
She looks perfect. So simple, elegant and beautiful. Just like a person will look like in normal life. That is one of the best things about both Nachiket and Ragini infact.

For once the lead is not wearing stupid clothes, too much jewelry and over the top make-up. Lets hope it stays that way. So sick and tired of people looking nothing normal humans.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
She looks gorgeous as she is! :) 
So elegant and graceful!! 
She is STYLE ICON in her present attire 😳 ... Y to change dat elegant look ðŸ˜²
Falling in luv once again doesn't make her teenager ... she is still a mother of grown ups and a professional lady... Bun suits her ðŸ˜³