Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I frequently text in Hindi so I have auto correct disabled on mine, yes its the closest mere mortals like us will be driven to murder

Tu ko Two bana deta hain
Haan ko Hand
Kidhar ko Kaden
Kabhi ko CUBBY
MERE is fine because it reads as mere
Raat ko rot

Yaar it's such a kill joy. Train of thought is completely lost. Aur agar excitement mein likha aur turant bina padhe post kiya then it totally sounds gibberish. As it is IPAD par yeh saare Kaam mushkil hi hain. Long live seedha saadha Windows wala PC.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Secure & Sealed

OMG Nisha u just got MS singing i looove this song.
Loved it da loved it to* infinity..i got goose bumps
Beautiful
Ranjan crying ,MM will be a happy place.
Manny/Vikram visit very very curious.

Thanks  for making me listen to the song again ..and the update and the previous made me want to go and hug R&B glad II is there to do that , most of the times honestly i cant differentiate real and fiction in your story ..

cha where where do you think of these ..how does ur brain work this way ..u know i cant even seem to find different words to praise and convey what i feel most of the times, I keep saying the same thing again and again cant find adjectives..
πŸ‘πŸ‘
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Dreamy and beautiful... I'm falling sort of words to describe the first half of the update...tearing up and thanking god just like Ranjan

Manny is back...!! Oh nooo 😲

me too me too!!!
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely update!
Love the shades to the relantionship that has been added the last couple of updates. Sam had told him II marti hai uspe and now her gestures that should help him drive his insecurities away a little. What bliss right - a friend you can be yourself with, a caring person and someone who is willing to give in once in a while to make him feel macho πŸ˜Ž. And then a human being that does not care a dime about all that the world sees in him - truckloads of money! II surely seems 'divine'.

Manny arrives reality comes knocking...πŸ˜•. Curious to see they move on or slide back.

Oh yeah awesome selection of songs. Loved jojo and the Lori song. Human lives waSted in civil strife induced by political intrigue or economics is always gut wrenching. Caught up with some of your posts about Delhi riots...yes a very very dark chapter indeed! 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

There is saying in Punjabi that ,wife actually is a guji ma. It means wife starts to give preference to her husband food habits, his comforts, she will cook what he likes and sometime love him just like a ma. In this scenario II is a guji ma😳. I use to not like this statement till few years ago but I feel I am the same at times. i make chaat, pani poori ,bhel. I don't like them, just because he like it.

Has Manny come for AGM meeting or just to check on her new sil. Let's see how it unfolds. She better not bother II, her two guards will take Manny down( RnB and Ranjan)😊

Shev  very impressed πŸ‘u make but how can one not like Chaat ?i would actually die like totally die without chat Anu without Chat = dead Anu..thats the first thing i trained my kids curd rice + chaat.. i make it all the time..
You are really the first person i know who doesnt liek chatt toh phir hum Dimple in NJ mein kya khayenge ..πŸ˜†

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very emotional Nisha. My tears rolled by the time I finished reading. Heart has become heavy.
Manny is back! Hope the air between them clears.
Master writing. No words to praise.
I am going to read again.
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Shev  very impressed πŸ‘u make but how can one not like Chaat ?i would actually die like totally die without chat Anu without Chat = dead Anu..thats the first thing i trained my kids curd rice + chaat.. i make it all the time..
You are really the first person i know who doesnt liek chatt toh phir hum Dimple in NJ mein kya khayenge ..

I can eat mithai like chaat πŸ˜†. I can take bite or two at max. Don't have taste buds for it. You can eat chaat and I will eat mithai. I went to RASOI this weekend. Very oily and yummy foodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but deserts weren't good. I will check dimple next time. 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
ok i have reread the update 3 times

what if I say yes?" he sent a baby emoticon
"WHATVER U WANT after 3 days" she texted back

He sent a red document seal that read "Official"

yeh kya ho saktha hai my brain is going to die thinking of the 100 possibilities...
i have a feeling Laasya is going to come ..

@shev ok will let u have the sweets Dimple mein chaat ke siva i havent had anything :-) good news i love sweets + chaat ..

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I can eat mithai like chaat πŸ˜†. I can take bite or two at max. Don't have taste buds for it. You can eat chaat and I will eat mithai. I went to RASOI this weekend. Very oily and yummy foodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but deserts weren't good. I will check dimple next time. 

Hey me too. I don't take too well to chaats AT ALL. And my hub is the exact opposite! When we initially  met years ago, this was the first rock solid difference (of the zillion differences πŸ˜†) that was established. Infact he used to give me those weird looks like -- is she for real- πŸ˜†

And i dont have too much of a sweet tooth either AND he loovvess sweets πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Hey me too. I don't take too well to chaats AT ALL. And my hub is the exact opposite! When we initially  met years ago, this was the first rock solid difference (of the zillion differences πŸ˜†) that was established. Infact he used to give me those weird looks like -- is she for real- πŸ˜†

And i dont have too much of a sweet tooth either AND he loovvess sweets πŸ˜†

SB i am yet to recover from a fellow Sosy person not liking Chat and now you tell me u dont like chaat and sweet OMG how do you live .. how can u live , i need to meet you ASAP and cure uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so tum junk hi nahi khati not done SB no no no so not done main tujhe theek karne aathi hoon 🀣 what do you end ur dinners with?
today i feel so sad 2 of my Sosy friends dont eat chaat and one doesnt like sweets - gulab jamun garam,basundi,ras malai, badam halwa OMG SB i feel for your husbandπŸ˜†
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago