Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
The genuinely warm Ranjan as opposed to the double faced slimy Chachu...this update clearly
revealed the contrasting attitude and disposition of the two...The hidden agenda which Chachu shamelessly foists on others the manner in which he discusses their home as if it were a property he owned to put up a Tolet Board...The way II wanted to disappear and R& B restrained her by force...Is it an indication of the things that will now hold back R& B.
The description of the Tennis Playing Savvy and the Gayathri Devi(reminded me of the gorgeous Maharani)giving up tennis ...Ranjan getting all excited to know what she thought of II...R& B taking II to meet her a day after she returned all reveal the kind of lady Savvy must have been in contast you get to hear of Chachi and her DILs all social butterflies.
 If the Patna visit established the depth of R& B's character...This was a graphic account of Chacha and Chachi versus Savvy and Ranjan and II and R& B...Well worth the wait. Thanks Nisha
Pba123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

ashu ee thread telugu kee ankitam cheseela unnav.

nenu  housewife...have 5 yr son

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ha ha ha ha🤣

Ashu Manam Telugu desam moment start Cheste...Nisha manalini kodutundi...SoSy lo ippatikey chala languages involve aipoyayi...papam readers 😛
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dongalu paddaru jagratha,donga donga chachu donga:-D
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All II heard was about 'going to Paris'. I wonder what the Dude is thinking about this. His original plan definitely doesn't fit any more. What does he wanna do now?? I doubt his feelings have evolved that much for II to b able to get over the past so soon. What can the alternative be??
Chachu is his usual scheming self. He'll never come around ðŸ¤” but we need him that way for our story to b interesting😆
R&B seems to have relaxed a bit more around his father. they'll need more time with each other and for the truth of the scandal to surface before they can move on. 
I'm missing Lasya ðŸ˜­any hope of getting a glimpse of her soon????
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Janani,  Namratha ðŸ¤£
Prathi - Ok thats nice!! 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want to know how Robber gang's names are saved on RB's contach list ðŸ¤£
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
telugu moment modalayyinattu undi
namratha janani ashu nenu kooda kadha.
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

telugu moment modalayyinattu undi

namratha janani ashu nenu kooda kadha.

nenai ninnu adugudham anukunna vikas,sosy telugu folks okati thread cheyamani.asalu forumlo telugu members unnara ani doubt naku.kannada members thread chusa.
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All II heard was Paris - all I can about now is also Paris...!!
R&B now has a lot of reasons not to go away
He is understanding a bit of Ranjan's point of view in terms of business
He atleast put up an effort regarding Bihar deal to save his dad from making losses
And every time SW wanted to Implement any step he made sure it was In benefit to the company
He has II to think about along with Sam and Manny's feelings before leaving to Paris...!
Plus R&B won't let his Ma down...she has put a lot of effort along with Ranjan...!
I hope he thinks everything through and acts on it
*fingers crossed* I wish Ranjan is always happy as he was when he spoke about savita today