Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 55

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hey u guys  thanks for reading
Orangen, yes he gravitates towards her Amma like no other. I will begin writing more about people I havent written thus far as the story moves along definitively towards AGM etc

GREAT looking forward to it all!

A hello for all of You on behalf of Asma...as always she's skimping on data... She's out for 2 days.

I have shared a personal story in a PM to you Nisha.😊
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

good night Ashu.

Bye Vikas
Gud night 😊
Originally posted by Ashu25

Bye Vikas
Gud night 😊
I am here only.
I though you are going so said before only good night.

ok what does that mean
NA poren
Originally posted by shidin0117

Why is the pages not being eaten up? thoda slow ho gaya hai,Where's Ashu and Harshita?
I am not going to be around from Monday for 3-4 days, dont how I will survive? I become so moody and all my thoughts will be here, what's happening? will be going on a loop...

asma, @sunshinebliss, and ofcourse Nivi, u all write superbly, sum up the update in such a concise way its beautiful to read...

ashu is on a trip and hershey s a lil busy...she started reading the missed updates.may be she'll come today...ashu is now crying 😆 paavam re...rofl...
Originally posted by ishruhi

ashu is on a trip and hershey s a lil busy...she started reading the missed updates.may be she'll come today...ashu is now crying 😆 paavam re...rofl...

yaa Ashu is missed the most...and also everybody whos is a regular here...😆

@ishruhi  ... did u study...

Vikas Na poren means I am going

Ok Ashu even I am going on trip so will miss u all and SoSy too much for 3-4 days.

Hey you guys. Seems like I've been waiting for an update like .. FOREVER! since IF troubles me most of the time I'm unable to comment much. 
Ashu, where are u off to girl? Forum is all sunsaan if u r gone for over 2 days😆
Originally posted by dristi64

Hey you guys. Seems like I've been waiting for an update like .. FOREVER! since IF troubles me most of the time I'm unable to comment much. 
Ashu, where are u off to girl? Forum is all sunsaan if u r gone for over 2 days😆
buddy you need three post to turn to group bie.
so you can make 20posts a day.
use that three immediatly

and get free from newbie rules
Nisha a lot of us have been looking forward and waiting eagerly for you to serve us the next course of the meal...Whens the next update please?

Vikas when does one get updraded from group to the next can you please give the break up?
Edited by srividyamouli - 8 years ago
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

buddy you need three post to turn to group bie.
so you can make 20posts a day.
use that three immediatly

and get free from newbie rules

Vikas you r such a life saver when it comes to forum rules 👏
Batao Aaj kiska match hain??? Not near a t.v right now.
shidin,i am studying...now its update time na??so book in one hand and phone is in the other...waise by next week exams khatam and i'll b free!!!