Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 53

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Not a day trip Nisha...was down South for a full blown south Indian wedding the past week...managed to read all updates between functions Big smile
Though it was a choice between sweat and silk saris or slush and silk saris as Blr had a couple of nasty storms bringing over 50 old trees down...

The story is developing beautifully and I seem as worried for R&B and II as they seem like my family members whom I have to flap over...not to forget Vandu, Sam & Ranjan ...
Suddenly my family has increased and I dont seem to have time for the ones in front of me at home Tongue...
I keep throwing the" Iam busy" phrase at them ( as Iam REALLY Busy...reading all the updates and comments )...not to forget refreshing the page like crazy !!
VI
April la neraya Muhurtha naal irukko?(Lots of auspicious days according to the Iyer calendar in April?)

Yesterday Putti said she was at a "cross breed" (as I like to call it) Iyer wedding too

WHAT GOOD FUN

I MISS THAT A LOTTT

Especially the yelai saapaadu with the nadaswaram... the most divine sound on the planet
R&B Heart Heart Heart

This update... Heart nothing can be enough to write in praise.
ThanksEdited by vibhutii - 6 years ago
R&B is sooo sweeet.  He is a like a brother to VanduClap  Awesome update Nisha...Thanks for writing such a beautiful story.  
"I would name him Raman"Hug

OMGGG
the only thing that I remember from this update now is
I spoke to a friend, he said u dont have to go in until college begins in July he will work with u to determine what u would do instead... at home"

no words no words no words Hug

OH MY GOD sooo sweet i kept worrying kya hoga vandu ka what can they do..lovely lovely ...

the due date is in august so july thak wfh !!! perfect

I Heart R&B * million

update
i loved your description of news paper and thatha my FIL reads economists, WSJ,Time, News and Observer and all indian online papers LOL

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

VI
April la neraya Muhurtha naal irukko?(Lots of auspicious days according to the Iyer calendar in April?)

Yesterday Putti said she was at a "cross breed" (as I like to call it) Iyer wedding too

WHAT GOOD FUN

I MISS THAT A LOTTT

Especially the yelai saapaadu with the nadaswaram... the most divine sound on the planet

me too :-((((((((((((
There were weddings all over the place...nadaswaram, malligai poo, bhakshanams of all kinds...a heaven of a kind...if there is one on earth...

Today's menu is rasam as we are back home and recovering from elai chaapaadu for 4 days...

As i sent my previous post, your update arrived, your reply arrived and Iam busy all over again Big smile.

Vandu...I so feel for you...Nisha sort her issues out for my sake please...cant see her have to put up with so much...

I know, I know... you said too much harmony does not contribute to creative writing...but Vandu has enough happening...no more on her plate please...Cry
Originally posted by VeeIyer

There were weddings all over the place...nadaswaram, malligai poo, bhakshanams of all kinds...a heaven of a kind...if there is one on earth...

Today's menu is rasam as we are back home and recovering from elai chaapaadu for 4 days...

As i sent my previous post, your update arrived, your reply arrived and Iam busy all over again Big smile.

Vandu...I so feel for you...Nisha sort her issues out for my sake please...cant see her have to put up with so much...

I know, I know... you said too much harmony does not contribute to creative writing...but Vandu has enough happening...no more on her plate please...Cry

hey read the update
"I would name him Raman"Hug page 53
she is getting to wfh thanks to R&B's friend
Glad you had a good time -- I am fellow Iyer here and totally miss the weddings :-(