Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 53

Posted: 8 years ago
Lagta hai no update aaj 
Originally posted by Ashu25

Lagta hai no update aaj

hmm 😭
now should keep this phone away and should really concentrate in these books...will wait for evening...
Originally posted by Ashu25

Lagta hai no update aaj

hmm its already 11,wait karthe hai
Refreshed the page so many times and still no update πŸ€” hope Nisha gets a good night's rest and comes back with a killer update. Time to focus on the real world, with R&B inside my head πŸ˜† Ciao ppl.
Cookie romance😳...me too love choco chip cookies and also coconut cookies...but I didn't know that we have another way of eating cookies. thnks Nisha for the cookie eating lesson. Am gonna try it the II (Nisha) way. I love these two romancing on the swing, patios. 
Minion smoking/cleaning terraceπŸ˜†
Haj/hedge saying he will lock the gateπŸ˜†

R&B and Amma phone convo...aww so cute, him asking whether they call up and ask Vandu before visiting was so nice, he is not just understanding II better but also the whole Iyer family dynamics. Its so different from the bhalla family and most other he must have seen. The Iyer, pride, honesty, simplicity, importance given to relations than money...I think he is getting to know them better. I really hope he and Amma become close, he can always gang up with Vandu, Amma against II. 

Appa, II Ranjan versus  Amma, Vandu, R&B...Sam, Tan can be the neutral parties.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

and the kids they can always fight for them.

I am so totally loving the way Nisha is opening up the relationship dynamics and the differences among the Iyers, Bhallas, Bhatras. 
II wishing for sister, and feeling bad that Vandu has so less compared to her, I think this is the reality...and Nisha is the master in writing abt such matters. Glad that the sibling bond is so strong and Vandu is the most amazing sister, no wonder II loves her so much. Shows that for all her goofiness, tantrums, recklessness, at the core she is so sensitive and loves everyone around her and just wishes everyone is happy. As all of us have said innumerable times, kudos to Nisha for the amazing characters she is writing about. Makes us all fall in love with them day after day.

Waiting to read about Savvy's friend...and Dude opening up some more about his mom.

Oh no, phirse its started raining, hope there is no power outage...😭

Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
Looks like Nisha has a large fan following in Bangalore.We keep our fingers crossed to get our daily doses of So Sy to get our respite from the summer heat sans fallen trees power outrages and traffic snarls. This weekend we have wet weather and long wait for updates...:) Yesterday was amazing as So Sy reader

I reread pre marriage parts,I tried to find the part where amm and avandu speak about RnB and II.but din't find.

II is true Vandu deserves better .

Nisha I never requested if possible can you make VANDU a writer.
How ever she will be home na she can write some book.

She is educated , and she also know tamil culture well.

just like she writes a story on her experiance in cross cultures (not II and RnB though) and peoples opinion and reality 

PLZ if possible.
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

I reread pre marriage parts,I tried to find the part where amm and avandu speak about RnB and II.but din't find.

II is true Vandu deserves better .

Nisha I never requested if possible can you make VANDU a writer.
How ever she will be home na she can write some book.

She is educated , and she also know tamil culture well.

just like she writes a story on her experiance in cross cultures (not II and RnB though) and peoples opinion and reality

PLZ if possible.

πŸ˜† like chetan bhagat???i never thought about that!that will clear all her problems??is life that easy???dont knw the answers but feels like it will lack reality...have faith in nishas writing...so will see..anyway the idea is so cute and a caring one... 😊

This is the longest break that I've had from the updates...and an entire thread to catch up on! Vikas thanks a zillion, I hang on to your awesome index to guide me through Sosy especially at times like this when I've missed many in a row. You deserve  πŸ‘ and more 

Thread 19 till now has it all... action, anger, emotions, realisations, tenderness...name it and it's there!

Loved Sam! Absolutely loved her - In fact both Vandu and Sam have emerged in their own way to be the most natural and real of all characters in Sosy.

R&B is now perhaps more sensitised to II, to her insecurities and her deep rooted sense of individualism. His respect and acknowledgement of that is something that II is yet to discover in its entirety. The day she does that she will shed her last inhibition - I think

Such well- crafted characterisation - it only seems to be getting  richer as the updates progress. Loved it. Nisha you seem to be outdoing yourself each time. Hats off to you!😊