Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 39

Posted: 8 years ago
Awww...the convo...itni sensible convo Maine nahi suni in Dono ke mooh se...if her getting ill can do this I don't mind her getting ill again ;)

The last line more than what I expected..patidev has become a little expressive I see.
Ohh I forgot to mention..I see a drastic change in d way R&B spoke to ranjan...Sam effect I Guess...I'm glad :)
Originally posted by Nisha0604

J<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">HOOTHI
Maine to suna hai tum TAARE GIN NE KI SCIENCE par ek nayi kitaab likh rahi ho?

Neend jo nahi aati tumhe aaj kal

Diva ne hamey kaha tum, raat ke 2 ya 3 baje brownies banaakar hospital lekar jaati ho apni haathon se Doc S ko khilaane ke liye😳

This one is for you cutie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO6TytRxZak

Randhir looks GOOFY (paida hi aise hua mujhe lagta hai NOBODY EVER TOOK HIM SERIOUSLY😆)

But an OUTSTANDING number Kishore-Lata-RD👏👏</font>

paavam nivi 🤣
Are the two of them sobering down...or is it an exception?😲
Loved it!😊

Sometime i can't believe it's not for real. It feels like you are giving us live update about II and R&B's life.

Thanks for such real story.

Please go off to sleep now. You were up early today. Rest and give us another stupendous update tomorrow morning.

I'm going to miss all the fun till Sunday evening.
Going away for a couple of days...will be at my college reunion.
"THAT would be next week" he
said huskily thumbing the band
aid on her arm.. and the back of
her hand

so she will go for one week leave???
"If it's about you"☺️
The title is so apt. This seems to be another major turning point. She's actually voicing out her issues and allowing him to b a part of them. I guess wifey being sick has scared the hell out of the Dude. Little kisses!! Awww ❤️
Vandita seems to b really unwell. Hope she gets better soon. Bala has turned out to b a real 'wimp' as Vandu said. She has to return stuff when they don't patch up? No wonder II has a chip on her shoulder about being independent.
Lovely interaction between the leads. As real as it gets. 
Next one, Nisha?😆
whatever issues they have,this dad son combo care for II the most!!from not even sparing a glance to ranjan,rnb will say a sentence now...and now these two knows that their dynamics is highly mingled with II...
Originally posted by Seriousreader

I'm going to miss all the fun till Sunday evening.
Going away for a couple of days...will be at my college reunion.

till sunday evening!where are you going for reunion function?u can have your phone with u na?