Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 38

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
A HEART-WARMING UPDATE! Smile
Wow lovely update..:-),II DIE FOR R&B.she is mad in love .;-)
idli ka ghol /chatanee anmol

oh god while since i gushed over your tittle lllovely...so cute.
Heart Minion now i am going to be his biggest supporter next only to you know whom LOLLOLLOL

lovely brother /sister conversation ,lovely motherly advice,great insights into Savvy days.. no body on this planet can replace your mom ...its the biggest loss .. very touching this convo was.

and did I read right did R&B finally Blush Embarrassed OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make him make a rasam from his rasam book gift na ...hot .milaku jeeragam rasam + sutta applam + subji after  getting tips from amma

chalo will see you guys soon ...real life calling

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 7 years ago
Sorry for the late congos Nisha.  The last of the teens already. 

I have read all the 3 , (sorry now 4, new one as I type this ) updates in one go and can only say, what a Dhamaka it was !!!Damn, I even love they way they fight. What a war of words!

It has left everyone rattled in the Bhalla family. R&B shaken up seeing his wife in this state and Ranjan distraught to the extent he sternly tells R&B to send her off if he was having a problem with her. Sam , knowingly or unknowingly, has driven home a moot point for R&B , to look at the other side of the story too! The analogy she put forth would hopefully make R&B to rethink about their father and the truth behind the circumstancial evidence. Definitely, a turning point! It was heart warming to see R&B hug Sam as they spoke about their common pain, about losing Ma and to accept one who is left behind! 

For me Nisha this latest update Idli ka ghol & Chatanee anmol",  was so so so touching.
OMG,R&B almost in tears as Sam opens out her heart about happy times and how much she wishes her Ma to magically reappear! Oh, so heart wrenching. Sam giving him a sound piece of advice to appreciate what a gem of a girl he has and how much she loves him. II actually proves it and OMG, R&B actually blushes! 
LOVED IT, LOVED IT SO MUCH!

cant express how how how much i love this story!!!never been madly in love with anything...but now!!!how can i thank you for giving me this world????love you nisha...convo btwn rnb and sam in the last 2 updates are one of the best convos i ever read...how u make us fall in love with even the minion???last part made me blush too...
hats off my lovely lady...
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

Originally posted by ishruhi

i know discussions are going on...but isnt it time for an update??? Disapprove

look above it came already in 38

yup read that now...thank god nisha sensed some restlessness in us for getting the fix...
Loved Sam RnB convo that was motherly.Heart
You have opened up so many more facets. Lovely to read this. Had a long day actually a hard day. The updates were balmy.

Nice work Nisha!

wow! 2 updates...i feel lucky!
i read turning point refreshed...hoping for another update (kinda knowing it won't come.. ) imagine my surprise when there's another awesome chapter up here!EmbarrassedWinkLOL