Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Aaj toh lagta hai bhagwan kuch zyada hi meherbaan hogaye. 😕 SoSy ka dhamaka toh mila hi lekin saath hi saath test paper ke naam pe bhi dhamaka hi mila. 😭 
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kaaashhh!!! ...
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibhutii

Kaaashhh!!! ...

The update should be on its way anytime now😊
nividances thumbnail
Lots of things to say, but the biological need for sleep is far too overpowering. 🥱
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"If its about you"☺️

Ranjan came up around Noon she was asleep again, he was reading a book on the leather recliner, just finishing up a call moments before.
Sam had eaten breakfast and helped her change and wash up, and helped her back to bed

"She is doing better now" he said
"Uske ghar par bola?" Ranjan asked

"sam did, I spoke to Vandita" he said

"Naraaz hui" he panicked

"Umm... no.. not really"

"Aap jao puttar kuch kha lo"

"I ate parantha..." he muttered folding the reclinger portion under the seat

Sitting up straight...

"isne kuch khaaya"

"Nope just drinking stuff... I even tempted her with chocolate" he chuckled

Ranjan turned from her to him "U did not"

"I did" he half smiled

"Aap jao neeche main baithta hoon"

"I am good, he got up so Ranjan could take his seat from the night

"Would you like to sit" R&B asked

"Hmmm" he pulled, R&B lifted it up bringing it closer to the bed, he sat down, Minion brought his chai, and brunch

"Bhabhiji abhi bhi soi hai"

"saari raat isko bukhar ta beta" Ranjan explained

Minion vamoosed

Vandu had told him she would send Bala, as today was not one of her "good" days

R&B  was frightened... "Is everything really OK with you? Vandita?"

"I hope so" she sounded less and less enthusiastic he observed
He had no idea how to make her feel better though

"Are u going back to proctoring next week?" he asked concerned

"Umm.. not sure yet" Vandita said

Ishita was supposed to figure that one out by locating an infulential DU administrator

"Is she OK"  Vandita asked

"Ya. She was dehydrated"

"What mission was she on that she forgot to drink water?" Vandita asked baffled

No kidding! R&B muttered

"She is with you so I dont have to worry about how she is" Vandu said confidently

"Thanks"

"Woh tumhe kabhi kahegi nahi... just so u know u have her Akka's vote" Vandu said  "Thanks also for a lovely weekend, Shravu got to see the insides of a golf course and pretend to play even" Vandu was very embarrassed

"They were great Vandita"

"Did he embarrass u a lot?" she asked softly😭

SO IT DOES RUN IN THE GENE..😲 the inflated  sense of humiliation for no reason

"HE DID NOT Vandita" he nipped that in the bud

"Now he wants to go every Sunday" she laughed

"We can make that happen" "does he want lessons" R&B asked earnestly

"Arey nahi baba, Bala was saying even kids lessons cost as much as my pay check" Vandu was in awe

"Vandita... we have a membership, I think kids play free" he muttered

R"REALLY" Vandita asked not believing him

"I think so" he said wandering to his wife... she was asleep face down, Appa had warned him about choking hazard on wedding day...

"Dont worry about sending Bala I will send u a picture when she is practising singing how about that' he asked cheerfully

"THAT WOULD BE LOVELY kanna" Bala said smiling

Ranjan ate and went down to take a call... she stirred at 2 ish

"Does being sick gives you free license to sleep?" he asked peering down on her face, he lay by her taking short naps

'Tumhe kya, tum to padh rahe the na?" she said wincing as her IV sore hurt her... he reached and grabbed her left arm hanging loose off the bed

Pulling her closer gently, draping her on him

Placed his lips on her cheek... burying them... and staying there for a while... she could hear kissing sounds☺️ like cartoon shows "smack smack smack"❤️  ❤️ she imagined the animation if it was a comic book, a big heart with a bunch of lil ones? or a bunch of lil ones floating over Minnie  Mouse's head?😆

Her arm going around his waist😳

When he lifted his head she looked up at him smiling... "Are u happy i was asleep or are u happy I am awake?" she chuckled😉

He gently kissed her lips... not going any further deep

"Appa didnt  take his share of some family land when chithapa sold it.. he said if they cant watch Periappa, then offering money to me is like a bribe.
He has been in countless positions over his career of 30 years that could have made him wealthy, Commerce & Industry and Finance Ministry are very coveted"

"II umm... I want u to relax"

"Seeing him, seeing Amma take three four buses to work... refusing rides even with coworkers when he suspected an agenda, he leads a very principled life"

"Am I a coworker, or do I have an agenda?' he asked softly

They exchanged the most heated gaze...

"well... you began as one, u charged me for a kiss by the Monet" she blurted

"Whattt?' he asked baffled

She turned red... "Mera matlab... u charged me for dinner" she said

"and u know why?' he chuckled amused

"I paid u back for coffee" she muttered

He stared at her lips

"I was provoking u I think" she said huskily
He hugged her tight, she inhaled his chest

"AND EVER SINCE" he whispered

"I didnt expect umm... ummm... uh... u know...to run out of money" she said softly

'II" he interrupted

'"I always thought I am good at it... I am not prepared to admit I am not..."
"Dont tell the world, becoz this officially puts a kabash on my credibility to do taxes for anyone, or offer wealth advise"
So my second choice career went out the window Saturday night" she said breathlessly smiling shame faced

"Thats crazy" he disagreed

He reached for a Tropicana... and handed it to her, she drank almost all of it...

"I am going to make a call I want u to rest" he evaded

"Pohaade da" she said sitting up, leaning on the headboard

"U could be my financier at times of need" she offered

He didnt want to be...

"This is extremely hard for me... Akka and Athim started a joint account from year two... Akka said it felt like her arm was cut off"😭 II smiled sadly
"Joint family is a big deal da" she explained

He nodded somberly

Athim, does finances every 15 days... she spends wherever and whenever but u know...
he is aware of it... when they fight she goes shopping, the next morning he gets texts from ICICI
If theyve patched up he lets it pass if not.." she didnt tell R&B sometimes she had to return them

"Being on your own and being supported there is a huge difference.. umm.. I know... a middle class thing"😕

"shhh shhh I dont need to know II" he explained

"Sirf TUMHE hi nahi someone that knows you ALSO KNOWS R&B's wife is a poor money manager" II turned red... humiliated

She spoke softly but confidently

"Amma always worked, Akka does... kuch zyaada pride hai shaayad us parivar mein" she said softly😭

"Are u getting advice on how to manage it now?' he asked gently probing

"My rel mgr and I are meeting next week or when I go back to work"

"THAT would be next week" he said huskily thumbing the band aid on her arm.. and the back of her hand
He kissed her cheek again

"Were u telling Sam how we fought?' she asked quivering as his lips roved over the cami lace

Her fingers in his locks

"Thats private"

"Sam wont believe you... she thinks I can do no wrong" she gasped😳 breathlessly yanking his head

"Can I go with you to ur meeting?' he asked

'Umm... ya... "she said looking into his eyes deeply..." it may not be very interesting to u" she said embarrassed

"If its about you, it shud be" ☺️he huskily... looking into her eyes but speaking very meaningfully

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Lots of things to say, but the biological need for sleep is far too overpowering.🥱

sleep well now and then give us a nivi type beautiful post...
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nishaaa the last two updates...I have no words...I so so love Sam...these both are so lucky to have such amazing sisters..making them understand and show them the reality...and i adore tan...no nonsense guy...will just tell the truth in a way that no one gets hurt...tan is the character I hv liked from the starting in this story and now I'm confused which is my favorite character..nisha take a bow seriously 👏
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Lots of things to say, but the biological need for sleep is far too overpowering. 🥱

JHOOTHI
Maine to suna hai tum TAARE GIN NE KI SCIENCE par ek nayi kitaab likh rahi ho?

Neend jo nahi aati tumhe aaj kal

Diva ne hamey kaha tum, raat ke 2 ya 3 baje brownies banaakar hospital lekar jaati ho apni haathon se Doc S ko khilaane ke liye😳

This one is for you cutie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO6TytRxZak

Randhir looks GOOFY (paida hi aise hua mujhe lagta hai NOBODY EVER TOOK HIM SERIOUSLY😆)

But an OUTSTANDING number Kishore-Lata-RD👏👏

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww...R&B and II  the convo is just so tender and sweet.  I feel like I am melting!!!😳
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
again a 'pohaade da'... 😳