Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: vibhutii

u know i thought the same... but vikas gave me reality check๐Ÿ˜†

i also believed that something might went wrong... but nisha accepted it somewhere... that its a truth...

yeah that scandal really happened..but when she gave us a glimpse of ranjans mind,i felt he has a lot of things to disclose...and when he thinks about beenukumar too nothing was left behind for us to suspect him... was not justifying himself to anybody then..those were his mental notes.and that will be sincere...waiting what nisha is going to do with all these emotions...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
these words of Sam

"Research, investigate, dig up...DIG UP, FIND THE TRUTH... BRING IT OUT IN THE OPEN... azaadi de us insaan nu..chahe jail bhej...
qaid kar rakha hai 4.5 saal se, maut se bhi battar sazaa di hai toone" (free the man, uve imprisoned him in your hate)"

๐Ÿ‘
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Vibhuti
EXACTLY DO whats right for YOU. I probably sound like Deepika Padukone, preachy and all... but I wont advice you to go nude and cheat on your husband. Thats her expertise solely

I am not too thrilled about 16 year olds dating. My female/friend coworker her oldest girl got "Asked out" for Sophomore prom (10th grade), a 11th grade boy asked her, she ordered a $300 dress from Nordstrom's and the kid had her hair professionally coiffured (Whatever that is).  She gently mocks me "U wont let ur son date?" "U know they dont have sex, its all just a night of partying and dancing"

"BEING ASKED" is a big deal I was told... she is dating the 11th grader now. My husband and I are VERY FIRM. I tell my 16 year old all the time  "U want to exchange saliva, donate sperm, do it when u live on your own. NOT ON MY DIME"๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Older one... I dont have to worry but 7 year old... I fear

bold ๐Ÿ‘
my son in 6th grade keeps talking this one has a a crush that girl  is dating i go seriously.

We have the same rules  ... i told him luckily ,for now he thinks that indians dont do such things .
And honestly like you said its so much worse for girls , i fear so much for my girl who is a tomboy loving horses and lives in her minion world middle school is really bad for girls .
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Vibhu n Nisha: I so get you girls . Technology has invaded our lives to such an extent that sometimes we forget which life we r actually meant to b living. It is a part of our life and not life itself. I tend to b less active on social media because it doesn't make sense to me to show the world how 'perfect' a life I'm living. I should be content in life without having to splash it across in the virtual world or being judgemental about others who do. But on forums like this, we connect because of our mutual love for a good piece of writing. It is here that we actually learn from each other because we are indulging in one of our favourite hobbies/passion of reading/writing. Our minds meet. And where the minds meet, the hearts usually follow โค๏ธ For me, this is what the internet was meant for-  likeminded people falling in love with each other over a good story. Or, any other common interest.
Bring on the next one Nisha!

Dristi you sound REMARKABLY ASTUTE for someone quite so young, who said wisdom only came with "age"๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘   I was sucked into the whole FB cesspool when I was unemployed two times in life.  Constantly bombarded with pictures of granite counter tops, new shiny cars, perfect Straight As kids  romantic hubbies gifting ONLY LV and valentino for birthdays... going off on vacation every long weekend, getting promoted every 6 months

OR SO IT SEEMED LIKE TO ME based off their POSTS
While I sat in my nightie, unshowered with breakfast things drying up all over the dining table, beds unmade, not getting one favorable response to my job applications... the house a mess... zero self esteem

As they say a critic never won a Emmy or a Tony or a Oscar or  a Pulitzer
NOBODY posts about a divorce or a fight or a loss or a disappointment or disgruntlement
Every goddamn thing is sugar coated on FB... and it took me two years and "almost" therapy to quit
๐Ÿ˜†
NOW however much my life sucks I lie to myself thinking other peoples' does too๐Ÿ˜†VERY SANE WORDS

I wish I had met you when I was hooked๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anu read all your reviews
will respond ASAP
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update buddy.
can see why you are eager for it so much.
SAM prooved what she is .
She want her family to be happy.

But she nailed her point.
waiting for RnB's reaction/realization
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Anu read all your reviews
will respond ASAP

i have a strange feeling i might finish this thread today .. 3 updates  in a morning is like santa came early ... i am rereading turning point tooo good di ni yenakku response kodukanum nnu ellai just your writing is enough โค๏ธ
you know the first thing i have to do, its close to 2 hours at work i need to grab water ๐Ÿ˜†
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

bold ๐Ÿ‘
my son in 6th grade keeps talking this one has a a crush that girl is dating i go seriously.

We have the same rules ... i told him luckily ,for now he thinks that indians dont do such things .
And honestly like you said its so much worse for girls , i fear so much for my girl who is a tomboy loving horses and lives in her minion world middle school is really bad for girls .

Call me old fashioned. I vote for gals like Kashap from ZGH. Who are level headed, confident and realastic. I am not ok to wear skin revealing outfits and reach home in the midnight in the name of independent and modern. It is not my cup of tea.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anu

My 16 year old is actually a 80 year old man. He is very very grounded. He watches cheesy scenes and rolls his eyes or will say "Somebody PLEASE KILL ME"
He hasnt brought ONE juicy tid bit home from school about any girl or anything. Thats not to say he doesnt TALK about it with his nerdy friends. I BET HE DOES

BUT... he is extremely eager to please his parents so I think that trumps everything for him

But my 7 year old? Already I have heard the word "love" a million times from him... "I love her as a FRIEND" yeh baat zindagi mein PEHLI baar uske mooh se suna. Wonder what does that say about me? I lived in a cave? or elementary school in 2015 is not what it was 10 years ago?

Carol, my coworker friend says the exact same thing about middle school. I AM SHOCKED you say it too. I cant even recall my oldest's middle school years... just cant

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Call me old fashioned. I vote for gals like Kashap from ZGH. Who are level headed, confident and realastic. I am not ok to wear skin revealing outfits and reach home in the midnight in the name of independent and modern. It is not my cup of tea.

its not old fashioned its what every house with values will do even now.. whether they are white,brown,black all houses with values say the same unfortunately nowadays teenagers come with this cocky confidence and sense of entitlement which makes them do weird things.
But i know tons and tons of girls in US/India doing extremely well in academics and everything else wearing appropriate clothes not dating but having friends , they exist but then there is the other side too all the opposite ..
we just have to give girls better role models ..