Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 27

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Vibhuti, I see so many 16-28 year olds stressed astronomically over little things these days. It scares me. LIFE IS SO MUCH BIGGER. Be bold and brave. Dont let little things affect you. We live in such a connected world its hard to step away and take a break we hear, read, watch listen to something or someone all the time

I think people like SR Tara and I lucked out in that sense we grew up in simpler times. We came home from school watched Doordarshan and went to bed. Weekends, we hung out at home since it was almost always hot, then watched Doordarshan and went to bed

I see 16+ ONLINE until 2 AM it has to take a toll. Technology is only making us sadder not happier
Our high school drama or college drama never spilled over into our home life. My parents did NOT know 90% of my class. Nobody knew who was poor or who was rich until Diwali day when we would be allowed to wear colored clothing

Its extremely stressful to be a young person these days, ESPECIALLY FEMALE.
I say that repeatedly because the gal that sits across from me has three girls 16, 14 and 12, she doesnt have one good day

DONT LET TRIVIAL THINGS AFFECT YOU. ESPECIALLY ONLINE (I TRY to teach myself this😭)

I made this read by my mom... πŸ˜³ she loved it...!!! 

on my FB...am seeing some 16 yrs old putting her pic with her bf in NOT SO ACCEPTED pose... it scares me... u cant be sure that this will gonna stay till end...

Technology is a boon n a bane both... πŸ˜•

@italic... i use this thinking while proving school friends are BEST πŸ˜† we made them irrespective of their standard of living..caste... background.. we make thm our companion...just becoz we are in same class...or we meet daily..  unlike colleges... where what phone he/she uses make people slide towards them.

@bold... am much senstive in such cases... thats why i comment here after full surety given by my mind to me... 

thanks for the kind words dear😳 u hold experience..which speaks!

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

OMGGG Nisha Turning point

No words no words
"Hes guilty" R&B gritted his teeth

"Then u must be too" (of abusing your wife) Sam said bitterly freeing herself from his hug

Ok this has to be my most fav update but i say that every update.. and then the process is repeated till i read the next .. infact i have used this same comments like 1000 times in SoSy...πŸ˜ƒ

Gosh yennadi solla i am in love with Sam .. every word was perfect..

you know update after update i kept saying he is innocent i would use examples from Ambanis to all , i would even say if its apparant R&B loves II , its apparent Ranjan is innocent and today Sam used something along those lines πŸ‘

Today I am going to say I ❀️ Sam.. but i love my MM vaasi's pavam adorable , loving, MM version 2 on its way ..

@vikas you have to update your links the last one is missing

Anu, I so knew that u would b celebrating today πŸ˜† all the Ranjan love is going to overflow in wavesπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ishruhi

vibhuti(sry my phone is not allowing to quote your post),we are not sure about him doing anything disgusting...the way he thinks about savvy i wonder any man can cheat his wife even after loving his wife so deeply and keeping all her memories like a treasure...something went wrong somewhere and i firmly believe that thie man deserves better...

u know i thought the same... but vikas gave me reality checkπŸ˜† 

i also believed that something might went wrong... but nisha accepted it somewhere... that its a truth...
Nisha your update in the morning threw me off from my schedule πŸ˜†. I read an update at 7 and commented and was thinking of the story while doing my errands. And I had a thought about something was about to comment when I saw another update, started reading but saw the clock and so rushed to drop the kiddo. In all this madness I forgot to take his lunch box πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Anyway came back home, read the whole thing,phew!!! And drove back to his school. Plz let me know if it's going to a regular feature then I can make changes to my schedule πŸ˜†πŸ˜† turning point for me.
Totally loved the update, II being cared by two men. Sam gave a wake up call to the dude. It's difficult to process how things can look to an outsider. Batras are coordinated couple, they are loving,supportive, pragmatic. They might have their share of issues, but they always come across as an united front whenever there is situtation to tackle. I remember how Tan was supportive when BK thing had come up after the engagement for Ranjan. II is lucky to be surrounded with so many loving well wishers. 
Originally posted by dristi64

Anu, I so knew that u would b celebrating today πŸ˜† all the Ranjan love is going to overflow in wavesπŸ˜ƒ

yes indeed khushi kay asoon.. he is my fav character of SoSy u know he is the underdog.. was willing to skip the wedding of his son (which he had dreamed with his wife) i just adore him .. I feel even R&B can exist but a selfmade man with 1000 crores respecting education and respecting true worth of a person and ensuring his kids got it too actually we cant find it.
And honestly cant thank Nisha enough .. all her characters in Sosy make me feel that you know goodness exists
Nisha amazing perspectives.
The turning point seems to be at varied levels and brought about in strange ways. The UV wires and fluids seemed to have brought a turn around in II she is moved by the sight of her Dude and Dad. The way she goads them to rest ...the way the dude makes her drink the water.

The interactions between Tan and the Dude, Tan and II, the way Sam mothers II, The banter bw II and Tan , The baring of festering scars and pain by Sam & R& B...the way Sam holds the mirror to a Father's pain...similarities and differences in the Bhallas as Husbands...After Vandhu shared her pain II perceived the Dude in new light...Sam plays Devils Advocate to tone down the bitterness in her brother to his Dad and II.
I guess it was an amazing depiction of how one is hurt yet does not want others hurt.

Agreed that empathy is the need of the hour...R& B is so perceptive of the needs of others and is ready to reach out and smother them with his brand of affection...II smothers them with her open expression of love care and needs the same expressive love...She has to shed her fears of rejection and acceptance from all which is at the root of all her hurt.

R& B and II will learn...savour and blend in such a way we will be unable to see the difference in their love...it will take time though.

Nisha you may think you lacked empathy...

lacked it big time, school of hard knocks has reminded me how to be empathetic, I dont practice it every moment but yes I try not to forget it altogether

but what matters is your empathy for others today. The way you respond to each and every one of your readers post...the weekend activities you are engaged in gives an insight not only to your creative side but the extremely caring mom and neighbour.
I mentioned earlier i have got to admire not merely the AUTHOR SAHIBA as you are addressed but Nisha the lady:) great going.
Vibhuti
EXACTLY DO whats right for YOU. I probably sound like Deepika Padukone, preachy and all... but I wont advice you to go nude and cheat on your husband. Thats her expertise solely

I am not too thrilled about 16 year olds dating. My female/friend coworker her oldest girl got "Asked out" for Sophomore prom (10th grade), a 11th grade boy asked her, she ordered a $300 dress from Nordstrom's and the kid had her hair professionally coiffured (Whatever that is).  She gently mocks me "U wont let ur son date?" "U know they dont have sex, its all just a night of partying and dancing"

"BEING ASKED" is a big deal I was told... she is dating the 11th grader now. My husband and I are VERY FIRM. I tell my 16 year old all the time  "U want to exchange saliva, donate sperm, do it when u live on your own. NOT ON MY DIME"πŸ˜ƒ

Older one... I dont have to worry but 7 year old... I fear

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by vibhutii

I made this read by my mom... πŸ˜³ she loved it...!!! 

on my FB...am seeing some 16 yrs old putting her pic with her bf in NOT SO ACCEPTED pose... it scares me... u cant be sure that this will gonna stay till end...

Technology is a boon n a bane both... πŸ˜•

@italic... i use this thinking while proving school friends are BEST πŸ˜† we made them irrespective of their standard of living..caste... background.. we make thm our companion...just becoz we are in same class...or we meet daily..  unlike colleges... where what phone he/she uses make people slide towards them.

@bold... am much senstive in such cases... thats why i comment here after full surety given by my mind to me... 

thanks for the kind words dear😳 u hold experience..which speaks!

Vibhu n Nisha: I so get you girls . Technology has invaded our lives to such an extent that sometimes we forget which life we r actually meant to b living. It is a part of our life and not life itself. I tend to b less active on social media because it doesn't make sense to me to show the world how 'perfect' a life I'm living. I should be content in life without having to splash it across in the virtual world or being judgemental about others who do. But on forums like this, we connect because of our mutual love for a good piece of writing. It is here that we actually learn from each other because we are indulging in one of our favourite hobbies/passion of reading/writing. Our minds meet. And where the minds meet, the hearts usually follow β€οΈ For me, this is what the internet was meant for-  likeminded people falling in love with each other over a good story. Or, any other common interest.
Bring on the next one Nisha!

Will there be another update this evening?
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Vibhuti
EXACTLY DO whats right for YOU. I probably sound like Deepika Padukone, preachy and all... but I wont advice you to go nude and cheat on your husband. Thats her expertise solely

I am not too thrilled about 16 year olds dating. My female/friend coworker her oldest girl got "Asked out" for Sophomore prom (10th grade), a 11th grade boy asked her, she ordered a $300 dress from Nordstrom's and the kid had her hair professionally coiffured (Whatever that is). She gently mocks me "U wont let ur son date?"
"U know they dont have sex, its all just a night of partying and dancing"

"BEING ASKED" is a big deal I was told... she is dating now the 11th grader now.

My husband and I are VERY FIRM

I tell my 16 year old all the time "U want to exchange saliva, donate sperm, do it when u live on your own. NOT ON MY DIME"

Older one... I dont have to worry but 7 year old... I fear </font>

that my choice was a rubbish in 2 points...
I will wear what i want... THEN GUYS WILL STARE since they want.

and that outside marraige thing...it will spoil institution of marraige...

If u are firm then they'll appreciate somewhere in life... i too have same and needed restrictions at my home. and am glad otherwise i would be out of control

LOL...all mothers are worrying for younger ones... πŸ˜†

I am having a best day here! :)