Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i am ready for the next one!!!(that green light near your name is really a tempting one to ask for the next.but dont go offline by reading this!!!)
just to let you know we want more!
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

i missed an update

after 19,page no.27
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ishruhi

pls pls pls dont make ranjan more miserable with his life...i cant bear that...pls pls...if you dont want to give him a clean chit,thats ok...but he really deserves some sort of happiness...pls pls...

nisha made his character so warm...ki inspite of knowing that he had done something really disgusting...we cant hate him..

if i talk about in real... i would continue to hate such man for my whole life... i can never imagine myself forgiving any such act... but RANJAN... cant hate him... CANT 

it makes me think...that everyone deserves a second chance..

if i say am changed a lil bit from inside... it will be TRUE.
changed for good!!
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

IKR about Sam and not the update Sorry😃

THANKS FOR LOVING IT😳

she is an amazing blend of love, pragmatism and forgiveness. I hope she exists somewhere

I do believe people like Tan and Sam exist in the world. Not only rich by wealth but rich by heart also. Otherwise they would have never welcomed middle class iyer gal into the family with open arms.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibhutii

@bold ... he is generous..faithful..caring... doesnt put his love in words but in actions😳 tabhi toh we love him... 

@blue 😭 

@pink... ur thoughts are so intense... 😳 deeply in love with your mind n heart and ofcourse u😆

your children must be one who will got a best upbringing... really wish u thousands reasons to smile...since u let me forget my stress..pain..misery..low spirits whenever i enter here😳

thanks darling!!!❤️

Vibhuti, I see so many 16-28 year olds stressed astronomically over little things these days. It scares me. LIFE IS SO MUCH BIGGER. Be bold and brave. Dont let little things affect you. We live in such a connected world its hard to step away and take a break we hear, read, watch listen to something or someone all the time

I think people like SR Tara and I lucked out in that sense we grew up in simpler times. We came home from school watched Doordarshan and went to bed. Weekends, we hung out at home since it was almost always hot, then watched Doordarshan and went to bed

I see 16+ ONLINE until 2 AM it has to take a toll. Technology is only making us sadder not happier
Our high school drama or college drama never spilled over into our home life. My parents did NOT know 90% of my class. Nobody knew who was poor or who was rich until Diwali day when we would be allowed to wear colored clothing

Its extremely stressful to be a young person these days, ESPECIALLY FEMALE.
I say that repeatedly because the gal that sits across from me has three girls 16, 14 and 12, she doesnt have one good day

DONT LET TRIVIAL THINGS AFFECT YOU. ESPECIALLY ONLINE (I TRY to teach myself this😭)

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha...I think this might be one of my fave updates also!!!  Love Sam and Tan...👏

I love that R&B got a different perspective on Ranjan...⭐️
ishruhi thumbnail
vibhuti(sry my phone is not allowing to quote your post),we are not sure about him doing anything disgusting...the way he thinks about savvy i wonder any man can cheat his wife even after loving his wife so deeply and keeping all her memories like a treasure...something went wrong somewhere and i firmly believe that thie man deserves better...
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Believe me when I say this very few people have thoughts like you do n I adore you for that and obviously the way you write, you my dear are a blend of maturity, childishness, maybe reckless like you say,and the best part is the way you visualize coz that's the way we see two individuals forming some new found understanding out of blues and you make my day with each of your write up...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG Nisha Turning point

No words no words
"Hes guilty" R&B gritted his teeth

"Then u must be too" (of abusing your wife) Sam said bitterly freeing herself from his hug

Ok this has to be my most fav update but i say that every update.. and then the process is repeated till i read the next .. infact i have used this same comments like 1000 times in SoSy...😃

Gosh yennadi solla i am in love with Sam .. every word was perfect..

you know update after update i kept saying he is innocent i would use examples from Ambanis to all , i would even say if its apparant R&B loves II , its apparent Ranjan is innocent and today Sam used something along those lines 👏

Today I am going to say I ❤️ Sam.. but i love my MM vaasi's pavam adorable , loving, MM version 2 on its way ..
and my other fav
"Betaji" he came over stumbling, half asleep.. - Ranjan
"II" he called out caringly - R&B
how sweeet ❤️❤️

@vikas you have to update your links the last one is missing
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Vibhuti, I see so many 16-28 year olds stressed astronomically over little things these days. It scares me. LIFE IS SO MUCH BIGGER. Be bold and brave. Dont let little things affect you. We live in such a connected world its hard to step away and take a break we hear, read, watch listen to something or someone all the time

I think people like SR Tara and I lucked out in that sense we grew up in simpler times. We came home from school watched Doordarshan and went to bed. Weekends, we hung out at home since it was almost always hot, then watched Doordarshan and went to bed

I see 16+ ONLINE until 2 AM it has to take a toll. Technology is only making us sadder not happier
Our high school drama or college drama never spilled over into our home life. My parents did NOT know 90% of my class. Nobody knew who was poor or who was rich until Diwali day when we would be allowed to wear colored clothing

Its extremely stressful to be a young person these days, ESPECIALLY FEMALE.
I say that repeatedly because the gal that sits across from me has three girls 16, 14 and 12, she doesnt have one good day</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">DONT LET TRIVIAL THINGS AFFECT YOU. ESPECIALLY ONLINE (I TRY to teach myself this😭)</font>

That makes so much sense nisha

Pardon my typing errors..my phones acts weird on the websiteEdited by namratha.shree - 8 years ago