Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 25

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha...is the name of the recent update indicative of things to come...are things likely to change for Ranjan?๐Ÿ˜•. Will the truth unfold?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Seriousreader

Nisha...is the name of the recent update indicative of things to come...are things likely to change for Ranjan?๐Ÿ˜•. Will the truth unfold?

I don't think R&B will forgive ranjan instantly
He will definitely be more generous then he is now with his talking and respect towards ranjan
But things are going to take time
Like heating milk with conisistant heat
It will build up gradually
U know R&B loves blues..they have a slow built up to their rythem he is the sameEdited by namratha.shree - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Seriousreader

It has to unfold... tragedies change us, we change fearing tragedies nahi?

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Pro Bono & Penurious & Evil Eye

Two updates this morning ...wow BRILLIANT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
The fight between the two perfect its all coming out in the open i love that...
IIM Vs CMU and his reference to Belinda gates lovely..
And I honestly would like to know is water ne iyer girls ka kya bigada hai why do they ignore this 2 element compound so much.. I dont drink water at all from 9-12 @ work i sit in my office refusing to drink anything , then lunch will have one glass then 5 pm a chai.. my husband now pings me to check. I hate fruits too.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I dont know how u manage Nisha but seriously i really feel i am reading my life's snippets here all the time.Its so accurate..
II in all her anger forgot the first symptom of dehydration headache.. :-( ๐Ÿ˜ญ, poor Ved he got caught in the fight too.
Evil Eye toh lagi , now i wonder if Ranjan or the aunt did buri najar /drishti sutharthu after marriage.
Gosh my RaIIRa i want to enter Sosy and give them this biiig ๐Ÿค— and tell them sab theekh hojayega.
I dont want to take anyone's side cause they are all such cuties will do anything and have their craziness in them just like me but thats what makes them lovable.
In my eyes the moment Ranjan took II's side he started thinking with this heart and in that one moment he transferred the head of the family role to R&B.
The irony of the situation is Ranjan & Raman Bhalla's most fav woman doesnt have enough money and R&B's wife fainted because of Dehydration..๐Ÿ˜ญ

I โค๏ธ RaIIRa, something tells me post this they are all only going to get closer , the entire scene reminds me of my all time fav movie Alaypayude where Shalini in the end says bayunduthaya.(did u get scared)
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i am ready for the next one!!!(that green light near your name is really a tempting one to ask for the next.but dont go offline by reading this!!!)
just to let you know we want more!
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Vibhuti
Its my favorite part because it triggers empathy in R&B He is not a heartless insensitive man, but when it comes to Ranjan he is cold and brittle. Sam's monolog reminds him of a emotion called empathy

Its the hardest least seen emotion displayed by people. If there was more empathy in the world we wouldnt have so many conflicts

I lacked it big time, school of hard knocks has reminded me how to be empathetic, I dont practice it every moment but yes I try not to forget it altogether

@bold ... he is generous..faithful..caring... doesnt put his love in words but in actions๐Ÿ˜ณ tabhi toh we love him... 

@blue ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

@pink... ur thoughts are so intense... ๐Ÿ˜ณ deeply in love with your mind n heart and ofcourse u๐Ÿ˜†

your children must be one who will got a best upbringing... really wish u thousands reasons to smile...since u let me forget my stress..pain..misery..low spirits whenever i enter here๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks darling!!!โค๏ธ

ishruhi thumbnail

pls pls pls dont make ranjan more miserable with his life...i cant bear that...pls pls...if you dont want to give him a clean chit,thats ok...but he really deserves some sort of happiness...pls pls...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i missed an update 
ishruhi thumbnail
i am ready for the next one!!!(that green light near your name is really a tempting one to ask for the next.but dont go offline by reading this!!!)
just to let you know we want more!
ishruhi thumbnail

pls pls pls dont make ranjan more miserable with his life...i cant bear that...pls pls...if you dont want to give him a clean chit,thats ok...but he really deserves some sort of happiness...pls pls...