Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 15

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

silence for few minutes will be no problem.
Wait little more.
Setting a subtle timelineLOL
on a  avg.
it will take 45 minutes to write an update.when it is all planned out.
If updtae is lengty time increases proportionally.

fix it to around 1hr.

Originally posted by Nisha0604

HOLY HELL
JUST when I start writing the next chapter, you girls crawl out of the woodwork?

Please do write too there is a beautiful German word 'unruhig' which means many things - disquiet, restless. noisy twitchy worrisome etc.

That is where you have left me...and others too I guess. So write ...we are waiting to hear how this went.

Apologies if my writing sounds abrupt like I said I speak better German than Englisch.
Originally posted by Divashni

Actually we mostly tend 2 read togethr in @ least groups of 3 since the 2 goris dn't understnd the hindi dialogues nd they hav 2 b translatd.

I wish I was there too. I speak a spattering of Hindi but ya google traslator helps..
Evil Eye

Ranjan had heard the whole thing... not "heard" it but heard the sounds and shouting... he sat on the floor in despair and sobbed... attempted to go to the second floor multiple times and returned 4 times

He practiced blasting his son, he didnt know WHERE to begin...

R&B felt her forehead she had a really high fever

R&B felt her pulse with a trembling hand... her wrist was burning hot. He immediately called a Doc... the Doc showed a good 40 minutes later

Ranjan panicked seriously  " Dr Baig?"  "Kee haal hai, kee hoya?"

"Your son called Ranjan" he said, he was of Ranjan's age... grew up together in Punjab

Ranjan slipped on a step as he climbed, Baig caught him, holding his hand...  "Calm down Ranjan"  "Did u just get home?" (Is that why you dont know?)

"Ummm... pehle chalo

Ranjan fearfully opened the twin glass doors, and rushed towards the master, his son was feeling his daughter in law's cheek

"Dr Baig" he nodded his voice was hoarse

"Are u sick?"

"Ummm...uhh...hmmm, (he cleared his throat) no... its my wife" he pointed

"What happened?"

"Umm she threw up and passed out" R&B's voice quivered

"Is she pregnant?" he asked holding her wrist

"Umm... no... shudnt be" he said after a pause

"She has a really high fever"  "I think she might be severely dehydrated" he said opening her eyes

"WHAT HAPPENED" Ranjan shouted

"Ummm... we disagreed" he muttered

"Beta... tuada dil oob gaya ho, bitiya nu ghar pej do" he ordered his voice (send her back if u are tired of her)
"Jhelne di koi load nahi hai puttarji" (dont have to tolerate her)  "She has a doting family"
"MR IYER KO KYA KAHOONGA?" he panicked

Dr Baig: Ranjan please sit down

Ranjan cried softly "Rabba kiski nazar lag gayi"

Dr Baig:She has a high fever she is severely dehydrated... I am afraid to suggest, (he was texting), I am calling for IV and other supplements
If she doesnt gain consciousness we will move her to Max Saket in the morning

R&B nodded
Dr Baig prepped for a injection... an emergency vehicle parked outside and a few health care workers brought things up

Dr Baig: What happened? (looking at R&B) Did she complain of discomfort? Looks like she hasnt had water in hours... cant explain the fever... could be an infection

"Send her back beta... she doesnt deserve this" Ranjan spoke to his son fearlessly for the first time in 4 years and 3 months.

Originally posted by Orangen

HOLY HELL
JUST when I start writing the next chapter, you girls crawl out of the woodwork?

Please do write too there is a beautiful German word 'unruhig' which means many things - disquiet, restless. noisy twitchy worrisome etc.

That is where you have left me...and others too I guess. So write ...we are waiting to hear how this went.

Apologies if my writing sounds abrupt like I said I speak better German than Englisch.

Your English is a million times better than my German, my German is famine struck I only have one solitary word in my vocab "DANKE"

You are GOOD Orangen

You are among friendsEmbarrassed

NEVER be embarrassedClap
My first response after reading the update was Holy Cow! What a battle of words!
Edited by EnVee - 6 years ago

Originally posted by Orangen

HOLY HELL

Your English is a million times better than my German, my German is famine struck I only have one solitary word in my vocab "DANKE"

You are GOOD Orangen

You are among friendsEmbarrassed

NEVER be embarrassedClap

Thank you for making me comfortable, no was not embarrassed just don't want to be misunderstood. Not good with faceless communication the whole world seems to love. 

This is an adventure for me Smile

Read the latest...hell is breaking lose?  And Danke!
I have sent you a pm yesterday Smile
Edited by Orangen - 6 years ago
Kya Boloon speechless! Gamut of emotions. Feel like crying...all three embroiled in their own insecurities. My heart went out to RB..poor guy...doesn't know what todo...HIL GAYA DUDE. And II..walking in her distressed state for hours in the heat...supreme  recklessness. 
AND RANJAN OH GOD poor guy...feeling guilty. Waise Kim gham hain bechare ki Zindagi mein.

Hope she doesn't have to go to MAX...MR IYER WILL BE HOPPING MAD. Achcha Bahana hai to accuse the guy who was trying to save his daughter from bankruptcy/ jail/ embarrassment of insufficient funds.