Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
NISHA yaar if you get to read this...
Do throw in some language related guffaws.

My hindi challenged dude's first gift to me was a personalised TUMI bag that had 'SKY' on it. He had heard my mom call me Asma ( that's my pet name) and watched some old random hindi movie song and figured out that  Asma was sky  because the song featured zameen and asmaan.

I run wild thinking about how tamil sounds must sound to RnB. I really enjoyed his chinese dinner at II's with Vandu.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Seriousreader

I agree
On both counts

We can always ask nisha to make him show up a couple of times more ๐Ÿ˜›
U know with possibilities like amendments prenup or him calling R&B worried about II's reaction and telling him she came to visit his office
Originally posted by namratha.shree

U know with possibilities like amendments prenup or him calling R&B worried about II's reaction and telling him she came to visit his office
Good suggestion. ๐Ÿ˜Š High time they annulled the prenup.... Such documents should not figure in any weddings...but in reality they do.
Prenup so make marriages feel like business arrangements.
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
Originally posted by namratha.shree

he's a CA ... he cant ammend prenup...
๐Ÿฅบ

Edited by vibhutii - 8 years ago
It's like a Pandora's Box that Nisha has opened with this dhamaka. So so so many possibilities. Too much excitement is happening thinking about it all. Am gonna reign in my imagination and start working. ๐Ÿ˜†

Nisha. Super!!
Originally posted by vibhutii

๐Ÿฅบ

What made me think he's a lawyer...I thought he was from the NLS
Originally posted by vibhutii

๐Ÿฅบ

Ayyyoo noo I thought he was a lawyer ๐Ÿ˜›

Never mind we will request nisha to have him run into II and R&B on their pending from a long time replaced date ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by namratha.shree - 8 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee

It's like a Pandora's Box that Nisha has opened with this dhamaka. So so so many possibilities. Too much excitement is happening thinking about it all. Am gonna reign in my imagination and start working. ๐Ÿ˜†

Nisha. Super!!
He he๐Ÿ˜†. Fortunately...I'm off today...I quit my job๐Ÿฅณ
Originally posted by EnVee

Nisha. Super!!

have follow suit...bohot ho gaya chai aur coffee๐Ÿ˜‰ ..aaj jane ka maan hi nahi hai..

i want to join the q thats waiting to give RnB a hug!โค๏ธ
NISHA You are Awesomeโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
@ namratha and seriousreader(may i know ur name pls) now am confused... is he is a CA or a lawyer๐Ÿคช
i think CA

๐Ÿ˜ณ R&B
Edited by vibhutii - 8 years ago