Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 137

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
I've found the purrrfecccttt most Sam for our story.. Had her face in mind n then chanced upon this ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SihbbJOJRk

The mummy ka magic wali lady.. She recently played sister to the protagonist in Mahi Vey! That was an awesome show!! SmileEdited by harshita27 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

I've found the purrrfecccttt most Sam for our story.. Had her face in mind n then chanced upon this ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SihbbJOJRk

The mummy ka magic wali lady.. She recently played sister to the protagonist in Mahi Vey! That was an awesome show!! Smile

Perfect! Amrita raichand, she would be perfect, not too young, not too old and has a nice affluent look.
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by VeeIyer

A quick question Nisha...
Based on the baby emoticon and the red seal of approval, are we gearing towards a baby and that too arriving towards Savita's b'day ( January na ?? )  The dates work great...I have calculated Tongue

I know I sound like the elder in the family counting dates and months and all set to knit and prepare the baby's layette Big smileBig smile, but Iam sure all of us would like to be forewarned !!

Wow! Did u really calculated? 

Somewhat...May to Jan is 9 months ( sounds perfect na ?? )
Thanks SB, Nam, SR (WELCOME BACK) Shru and Mrs I

THANK YOU
Its a strange situation to be in, the person you love the most has chosen someone youve been trying to get out of your mind,  if R&B had chosen someone that didnt look like Savvy Manny would have received this whole situation better.

More than the fact that II is middle class, I think she is bothered by the fact that, they were "partners in grief" and thats gone. If R&B had continued to flit from woman to woman she could have accepted it. But this sudden move is quite unsettling to her.

Shru: Agle chapter ki Arzee daalne ki khikrki aage se seedhe jao, Mother Dairy ke booth se left ko mud jao, ek bus stop aayega wahan se right, phir koney mein press waala hoga wahan se left, wahan par de dena

SB: I would yell at my kids all the time if they didnt "go" to friends and family in India. I would curse them "Pade ko American jungle mein, koi nahi poochhega tumhe, yaha sab pyar karte hain yaha tumhara natak shuru. Koi bhaav deta hai to tum deserve hi nahi karte" etc etc etc

My hubs will be like USKO samajh bhi aa raha hai tu aise chillaye ja rahi hai

I  would be hugely offended if my kids begin crying in a friend or family's arms.  My Amma will be like "Paavam di, leave him alone"
Id be like "People crave to hold them and they do all this natak"

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Hershey, I watched Mahi Way and loved it.. I know that chick... shes cute... she would be great for Sam... GREAT pick, she is lovely and charming.
Morning morning marvelous update.
II's nervousness and Manny's amusements about few changes in home naturally captured.
Thank you writer madam.
Are we getting one more before you go to bed? You know we are all greedySmile
Mrs I, neenga maatram ille ellarum aavaludan edirpaarkum oru vishayam, II seemandam and kozhandai

Not only you, but the whole SW Symphony readership eagerly awaits a R&B-II baby. Some even wish for twins, so please dont feel like you are being strange in asking for it...

I have not seen so many collective prayers for a fictional baby every before

THANKS VERY MUCH
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Mrs I, neenga maatram ille ellarum aavaludan edirpaarkum oru vishayam, II seemandam and kozhandai

Not only you, but the whole SW Symphony readership eagerly awaits a R&B-II baby. Some even wish for twins, so please dont feel like you are being strange in asking for it...

I have not seen so many collective prayers for a fictional baby every before

THANKS VERY MUCH

Thought it would help to have a dateline fixed in the head LOL

and a timeframe for you !!

and love the Mrs. I ...VI worked well too...