Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have mixed feelings about Ranjan yelling at R&B I'm happy he spoke his mind out to his son but very upset that R&B is being blamed...I feel like giving him a tight hug...he is paininh inside that II fell sick...is scared for her... Can't show can't express what he feels to anubody...his dad is yelling at him...and R&B won't care to explain...I hope she doesn't have to go to max...I don't want appa to start his blame sahstranamam at this point...others involvement is going to mess it up..!!
That update just added up to my already mountain like agitation
U know how to keep tour readers hooked too well nisha 👏
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

I have mixed feelings about Ranjan yelling at R&B I'm happy he spoke his mind out to his son but very upset that R&B is being blamed...I feel like giving him a tight hug...he is paininh inside that II fell sick...is scared for her... Can't show can't express what he feels to anubody...his dad is yelling at him...and R&B won't care to explain...I hope she doesn't have to go to max...I don't want appa to start his blame sahstranamam at this point...others involvement is going to mess it up..!!
That update just added up to my already mountain like agitation
U know how to keep tour readers hooked too well nisha 👏

On TENTERHOOKS...😊. We will hang out there on the clothesline till evening.😕
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OMG!!
👏 on thread 19 Nisha!

I'm away for awhile look at all that has happened...

Paavam II money worries sears us women doesn't it especially us educated and empowered women a lot more than it to our mothers who had a different set of challenges. We have more layers and complications to deal with.

But my heart goes out to RnB...bechara he does the right things and says the wrong things, changes his true nature to help her out, lives in a city he is not fond of, complains to none, is so possessive of her, but the guy can't understand the depth of her insecurity. 

He must wish his mom was around I do! An enlightened mother-in-law is a blessing.

Dad screaming at RnB his insecurities surfacing too?

YOU PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yeh padke mhuje lagta hai humari ashu bhi bimaar pad jayegi...
take care honey enjoy your trip and don't worry II and RnB are in safe hands.
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Yeh padke mhuje lagta hai humari ashu bhi bimaar pad jayegi...

take care honey enjoy your trip and don't worry II and RnB are in safe hands.

Is Ashu traveling...no wonder ...I was wondering where she was today. When is she back?
blue5sky thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Is Ashu traveling...no wonder ...I was wondering where she was today. When is she back?

She was meant to. Don't quite know the exact dates..but she is reading for sure. 😉
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

On TENTERHOOKS...😊. We will hang out there on the clothesline till evening.😕

So true...the last 5 updates or..from the moment R&B took that phone call from pizza hut I'm busy thinking about all scenarios in my head waiting to read how Nisha will take it ahead
It feels like R&B and II are my best friends and I'm worried for them 😛 eventually nisha presents a whole different scenario and I'm again sitting on the edge of my chair almost diving into my screen lost in the update
SS is like R&B is for II a tormentor but an addiction I won't do without
Seriousreader thumbnail

She was meant to. Don't quite know the exact dates..but she is reading for sure. 😉

😊 Thanks Asma
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail

Are you in Sydney SR ?

Seriousreader thumbnail

Are you in Sydney SR ?

I'm based in Bangalore Asma. How about you?