Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_habiba_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: R95510

yaar leela, par i am sure all VJ fans will remember only rajju scenes and will go back to watching the soap the next day only to see him.. in fact dont we all feel good when rajju is happy, angry when rajju is hurt and laugh when rajju is naughty . we seldom do it with anu or others . so i feel that VJ's potrayal of rajat is the ultimate and the best in ss. ss repeat audience and those are still with ss are 99 percent VJ Fans. 

Radhika very well said!!!  It's a pleasure to watch Rajat Sareen in action and in different avatars!!! 
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Habiba I totally endorse your views!! For me personally I am still there because of VJ.
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am sure guys 😊 none of us increase the views of their photos that's. the main reason for the rank to come down daily if v login Atleast three- four times and view his photos it will increase! My tip 😊
But ur view will b counted oli on how many times u login and logout and then view their image 😃
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Don't feel sad Habiba.
You see it is difficult to bring VJ's ranking under 50 because of the lack  of TB articles which tag him unlike other actors. Also there are many actors who klick with masses specially youths who keep spaming in their profiles day and night. 
I hope next time VJ's rank will be better.
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
guys dont worry about IF rankings... its nothing... for us Veejay n Ishita are best dats it 
Leelalore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Radhika & Habiba,

I agree with all you've said.  The one thing that is worth remembering is Rajat  -

all else in this story looks like an illogical tangle.  The fact that Rajat is played by a talented&

charming actor definitely helps!😊  I completely agree that those who watch the show , look at

articles, write in comments  etc are mostly his fans.  Like them,  I too like to remember Rajat's

scenes and I'm sure many people who are not online  also feel this way.  However, ranking & 

popularity could really improve if he is on the screen longer . Going by his past performance,

I am sure he will do full justice to additional screen space. Then,  those who are not yet

his fans will also begin to like him.   However, for this,  the story should  free up screen space -

start by reducing Anu-Minty-Kajal scenes.  We all know  where these 3 stand !

Edited by LoneSoldier - 8 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: LoneSoldier

@ Radhika & Habiba,

I agree with all you've said.  The one thing that is worth remembering is Rajat  -

all else in this story looks like an illogical tangle.  The fact that Rajat is played by a talented&

charming actor definitely helps!😊  I completely agree that those who watch the show , look at

articles, write in comments  etc are mostly his fans.  Like them,  I too like to remember Rajat's

scenes and I'm sure many people who are not online  also feel this way.  However, ranking & 

popularity could really improve if he is on the screen longer . Going by his past performance,

I am sure he will do full justice to additional screen space. Then,  those who are not yet

his fans will also begin to like him.   However, for this,  the story should  free up screen space -

start by reducing Anu-Minty-Kajal scenes.  We all know  where these 3 stand !

yaar leela , i toally agree with you. if they give VJ equal screen space as minty and anu mata their trp would have hit the roof . nahi kar rahe hai na es liye trp low hai , even now they can modify their story line and increase VJ's screen space,when they do it they will know the difference themselves