•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello Everyone. I am new to the forum.This Os is my views on the heroine of Mahabharata.I have not read the epic completely so if there are any mistakes, Please Correct me.This Piece is my humble tribute trying to show different shades of her with the help of Few Words. Thank you

I was born from the fire of Revenge but i expected love and respect from this world

I am dark skinned but i am the most beautiful princess of Aryavart

I am eloquent but i am not an arrogant

I am the princess of Panchal who had all riches of world but i always craved for love of mother

I am a Normal Girl But My thoughts were ahead of my time.

I am the Sakhi of the Most Charming Person of Aryavart with whom i Shared my name,Happiness,Sorrow and who proved as my only solace in my lifetime

I am the Queen of Aryavart but that didn't stop me from serving my guests

I was a loving wife Who satisfied the all needs of my husbands But i equally handled the responsibilities of the Queen and used by knowledge by helping my husbands in the political administration.

I may be jealous of my co wives in our initial meetings but i was loving sister to them throughout my life

I bore five children in my womb but i was a mother to all my co wives children

I am the wife of most powerful warriors of aryavart but i was helpless in the fateful hall

I was at the lowest position of my life but i rescued

My husbands first

I questioned my elders in the dice hall but that didn't stop me from paying respect to them in the end

I always Criticized my husbands for their misdeeds that doesn't lessen my love for them.

I was desired by many but i always showed them that i am not an object of desire

I wanted the victory for  my husbands not the death of innocents

I had anger towards my enemies but that doesn't mean i was revengeful

I Tried to seek the justice but i never spread hatred among the people

I am always blamed for the war but i had my own share of loss which people fail to notice

I am Unique,I have different Names and different Shades, I am Difficult to Understand but My actions are easy to be Misinterpreted, I am treated as a normal woman and I am also worshiped as Goddess

In the End I am just Krishnaa who had an individuality of her own and left her own mark in the world of men.

Hi barbie
Your krishna OS is mind blowing 👍🏼
I am a big fan of Krishnaa 😃
Originally posted by Nonie12345

Hi barbie
Your krishna OS is mind blowing 👍🏼
I am a big fan of Krishnaa 😃

Thank You😊😊😛