Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kangana: Everyone called but Deepika never called me!!

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Setting the record straight, Kangana reveals "Everyone called but Deepika never called me"!

Vikas Bahl's Queen has been a career-defining film for Kangana Ranaut. And the actress acknowledges that widely. Off late, when Deepika Padukone accepted a popular award and dedicated it to Kangana for Queen, there was a lot of hullabaloo about it.

When the curly-haired pretty lady was asked to respond upon the appreciation she got from her contemporary, Kangana quipped that it would have been wonderful if Deepika had personally said the same.

In an Interview with Rajeev Masand, Ranaut set the record straight and cleared the air saying Deepika never called her.

Kangana said, "I knew I was getting the award. I chose not to go there. So there is a reason behind it. And I did get genuine compliments from Shah Rukh Khan who called me directly, Salman Khan, Aamir sir called me directly. Amitabh Bachchan called me directly. Priyanka (Chopra) did. Everyone called me. But Deepika never called me directly."

She further added, "Though we met a couple of times and she is someone I have highest regards for, I respect her as a contemporary and as an actress. But I have to be honest about things and I can't be someone else."

We love Kangana's candid nature and her honesty about things. With a paradigm shift in her perception in the industry and in the eyes of the masses, people are expecting way too much from this earnest actress. And with such high hopes pinned on her, we feel the pretty actress wouldn't disappoint us!

Kangana is awaiting the release of her next film Tanu Weds Manu Returns.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
when she says "everyone called", does she mean: Aditya Pancholi, Zarina Wahab, Ajay Devgan, Kajol and Sanjay Dutt? πŸ˜•

btw, does Kangana have her own talkshow or radio show? It's annoying to hear her give a statement every day...πŸ˜•
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tinah

when she says "everyone called", does she mean: Aditya Pancholi, Zarina Wahab, Ajay Devgan, Kajol and Sanjay Dutt? πŸ˜•

btw, does Kangana have her own talkshow or radio show? It's annoying to hear her give a statement every day...πŸ˜•

LOL she has clear;y mentioned the names of those who called herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold agree but she speaks her mind #HerChoice

Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Here is the video in which Kangana herself is telling that Amitabh Bachchan,Aamir Khan,Deepika Padukone called her after Queen releasedπŸ˜† 

Btw,Kangana you don't need all this. TWMR is going to do very well.Waiting for itπŸ˜†

Edited by SG200 - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Good she didnt call. I didnt call her either. 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
God stop whining woman..How long is she gonna crib about DP not calling her..Get over it already..Deepu is gonna think ten times before dedicating any award to anyone after this πŸ˜†
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kangana seriously needs to move on. She just had one Queen. 
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
She is constantly riding on Queen's Success ,.She needs to move on now   πŸ€’
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
She is obsessed with Deepika πŸ€ͺ
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Deepika is really really fake !! Dedicating award to Kangana in fronta camera.. and bts this is the story ! πŸ˜΅