It was a RKB kinda day in YHM *RKB edit on pg 4 *

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

"No gunfire, famine, or flies.
Just lots of toothpaste, gardening and people stuff."
Mark Z. Danielewski

RKB the businessman:

The Raman-Ashok relationship kinda is poised to go full circle with Raman triumphing over Ashok without any tricks but with his honesty and hard work...with Mihir back by him on the professional front. 

RKB the family guy :

A brother, who in the process of alleviation of doubt and insecurity in his younger sibling's mind,  talked about some home truths about the foundation of his own relationship with his wife ...the foundation of trust, the most important element in a couple's relationship...as also about the hurdles in the form of the scars from their past relationships that they have crossed to emerge as the  couple they are now.

RKB the husband :

A normal hubby wife conversation about another day in their life of his triumph against his biggest rival, her 'adventure' at the doctor's, of planning of attending her re-union..one laced with teasing, sharing...just being them.

Can't pinpoint what I liked about the episode...maybe the subtle tones to it where a  lot in the story moved without much happening in the episode, drama wise.

I liked the episode a lot...because of its 'normal' feel all throughout.

Precap:...I am hoping Ishita gives the over-reaching Subbu a lecture about boundary when it comes to exs who are happily married to someone else.😑

Edited by -Gan- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haven't seen it yet but

RKB 2.0 is here - personally & professionally!! πŸ₯³

This week = breath of fresh air for YHM! ❀️ Good job & thank you to the makers of this show!

I can still see Subbu going the Darr route! πŸ˜†

Great collages. Gan!

#balance is restored
#itni shantiEdited by krishy13 - 9 years ago
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Those collages are so beautiful. I am loving all of them Gan. 

Thanks dear😊.
Edited by -DivyanKaran- - 9 years ago
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Haven't seen it yet, but your beautiful collages just confirm

There's something about RKB

rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love to see your collages!
is your home filled with your talent?
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yet to watch the episode but puttar and collages are making the wait difficult to tolerate. πŸ˜³
Puttar is sooo cute and the most endearing is his LOVE for the missus! sigh! Puttar makes me all dreamy! 

This gif is for the character RKB/puttar and not the actor, I want to puttar's babies! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but no touching so we will figure out a satvik way around it. πŸ€£

------------------------------------------------
Update:

OMG puttar was in pink! I am automatically in Gulabi mood when I see puttar in pink. πŸ˜ƒ A strong macho man with sensitivity of a baby, hai my heart melts! 
A lot happened in the episode but the one person that caught my attention was Simmi, how unfortunate that amongst her own family she stands in solitude, all alone. Apart from Ishita she has no one to confide in, I felt sad when Simmi asked Ishita to talk to Rinki, how unfortunate that she doesn't have anyone not even her own sister to confide in. I wish the writers explore Simmi's loneliness and maybe show her getting a job, changing her life for the better. 

Rinki and Mihir in my mind are a nice contrast to Puttar and missus, one relationship has weathered all storms and stands strong in the face of another storm approaching while a new budding relationship is still finding it's ground. I don't know if it is because of the actress that plays Rinki or whatever the reason but I don't feel any connection with Rinki's character, there is something amiss. 

Raman keeps on saying, 'you lived in Australia and still you think like an old person', I almost wanna yell at the screen at tell him that it's stupid believe that people who lived abroad are open minded and the ones who live in India aren't. Our outlook in life is shaped by our upbringing, education, and many other factors but the location of our house sadly isn't one of them or we wouldn't have so many narrow minded desis in America. 

That phone call between puttar and missus was so endearing! πŸ˜³ The love in Ishita's eyes and the smile on puttar's face had me swooning, they are just too much for my fragile fangirl heart to tolerate and then add to that the little bedroom scene, sigh! It's difficult to hide love and happiness, I love it that puttar wants to accompany his wife not because he has to but he wants to, not to show the world but for himself and her, also let's not forget the smile he had on his face when he said, 'I wanna show the world what good husband I am' yes puttar yes you are indeed a good husband! πŸ˜ƒ

Okays my hands hurt so more later, i might go take a nap. πŸ˜†
Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 9 years ago
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Yet to watch the episode but puttar and collages are making the wait difficult to tolerate.😳

Puttar is sooo cute and the most endearing is his <font color="#ff00ff">LOVE</font> for the missus! sigh! Puttar makes me all dreamy!

This gif is for the character RKB/puttar and not the actor, I want to puttar's babies!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†but no touching so we will figure out a satvik way around it.🀣

🀣

Great minds think alike because I def used that same GIF yesterday in the Ishraholics thread for Puttar!

#he is way too cute!
#love Puttar

---

@Tanvi - looks like we are getting a dance sequence too! Itni meherbani CVs ki! πŸ˜†

---

Also sort of updated my post on pg 1 without having seen the epi yet!
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Krishy: Puttar is the cutest and I love the way missus looks at him so lovingly. DT is such a wonderful actress, her portrayal of Ishita is spot on and she emotes so well with her eyes. Her eyes do so much talking in a still image in G's collage, that is the power of DT's acting and G's ability to capture emotions through her collages. 
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

@Krishy: Puttar is the cutest and I love the way missus looks at him so lovingly. DT is such a wonderful actress, her portrayal of Ishita is spot on and she emotes so well with her eyes. Her eyes do so much talking in a still image in G's collage, that is the power of DT's acting and G's ability to capture emotions through her collages. 

Dont drag moi in Puttar and Biwi's perfection ...😳
shadeslayer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful collages Gan!!! Rest later!!!
The past few episodes have been phenomenal- reminiscent of the old YHM that we all fell in love with. Coupled to that we have our RKB 2.0 back- For how long? I dunno- But these two things together= A very very happy Ishra Fan!!!! 

For all the Ishra scenes this week, I was like this:

For all the Dubbu scenes (As Christened by Anu😳), especially Saturday's precap- I was like this:

Coming back to Ishra- These two create a different level of Magic when they are on screen. Even though I know this is probably the calm before all shit hits the roof coz of Dubbu and his stooopid mommy- I am loving it. When the crazy drama starts I can go back to my dear old FF mode!!πŸ˜†

I really Dunno how Biwi manages to resist Puttar, especially in that scene after the actor confusion fiasco! Puttar is . Of course, it does help that Puttar has finally gotten rid of the amozon forest on his face making him more β˜ΊοΈ.

Mihir-Rinky-Mihika- Mihika and Mihir are behaving way to relaxed and Rinky behaving way too immature- the perfect recipe for disaster and one i am least interested in. 

Ohh, and we have had talks about YHM going the Darr way with Dubbu- Just imagine🀣🀣

Great to see you Back!!!!! πŸ€—. Missed you!
Edited by shadeslayer - 9 years ago