Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 88

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing day with 4 updates Woww!! In all 4 updates "WOULD YOU LIKE MY LIFE??  is my favourite Clap I am not gud in expressing myself in. Words I only wish that this tale goes on an on... And one day some producer read this and convert it into movie offcourse with ur approval and I can watch it and tell everyone that oh!! I know the writer of this movie and had a conversation with her Personally...  And feel proud Smile Clap Nishaji. U R A Star IN TRUE SENSE Edited by fabmaahi - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Bluebell

Great analysis

Wimp not only for that reason alone Wimp also in matters concerning Athai and his parents he cannot tell Ambala Anna "My wife is going to have a baby we tried to have one for 7 years it worked... its a risky pregnancy CAN U PLEASE care for Amma Appa for 6 months?

Har family mein kisi na kisi ka undue advantage liye jaata hai, in Vandu's its Bala... he is the best son in law but when it comes to his own matters he is weak as a  noodle

In Bhallas its Ranjan and Sam to a certain extent

with that analogy of your's...isn't appa also a bit like bala? Taking care of periappa...especially in the chapter where you stated amma's pregnancy issues during II
Is that why appa finds bala easy to like? Because of the similarities? 
I sooo love vanditha after the "Would you like my Life?" chapter...The maturity is amazing...Its like the elder sister preaching the true state of life for her younger one...
For the past few chapters, I hated II's behaviour...We cant just cover up saying she was being reckless...I think there is a limit even to that...

But the points vandu put forth...Man they were bullet points which everyone needs to know...No one has a perfect life...it mostly loos perfect only on the surface...When u dig deep everyone has their own set of expectations that are not fulfilled and a set of problems that they should face...be it rich , poor or for that matter any fricking person...

and I want II to understand that coming to DII is not a solution...

This is one of the best chapters Nish...

I soo love this becos it is the reality...It is much better than any romance / any other chapter...Somehow ur newer chapters always outshines ur older ones...

Hatts of to that Nish
From RB's "HEY" to II here's one "hey" from readers to Nisha! Time for an update? 
Oh god...I have read the "Would u like my life" chapter for 10 times now...
Now I am waiting for R&B 's reaction... So the guy finally comes...
Swa

Thanks so much I am glad u see it getting better and not worse, coz that would be bad. Vandita is a dream come true as far as a sister goes, unpretentious, fair and totally unselfish. Its only natural for sisters to get a lil envious of each other in the long run

II is more educated, has a better job, has loftier goals and destiny chose a man exponentially wealthy too, if Vandita had ONE evil bone in her body she could have exaggerated II's fears unnecessarily and caused a significant crack in R&B and II's relationship

You can all ask "KAUNSI behen aisa karti hai?"

Millions

Vandita is a gem

I will say this in Tamil

II kitta pollathanam kedayadu but porumaiyum kedayadu
II lacks deviousness but ALSO lacks patience

Tara, I woke from the best Sun afternoon nap, in fact for a few minutes I couldnt comprehend if it was a morning or late Noon. Wow!! I am armed with chai and namkeen now, will begin the next chapter soon
Originally posted by bluebell11

with that analogy of your's...isn't appa also a bit like bala? Taking care of periappa...especially in the chapter where you stated amma's pregnancy issues during II
Is that why appa finds bala easy to like? Because of the similarities? 

Brilliant catch I completely forgot. Appa is TOTALLY like Bala so maybe thats why he loves Bala

Appa went as far as NOT wanting a second one because he had to care for Periappa. Even though Amma was also a working woman, atleast Bala is willing to try for a second one
Husband frequently go overboard for their families.
When wives do they are labelled "bad bahus who only cares about maayka"
Thanks for pointing out something I clearly missed