Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
https://janinthesky.wordpress.com/2012/03/24/kanmani-anbodu-kadhalan-lyrics-and-translation/
For the ppl who wanted translation to the Tamil song
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Another cute update, an all round update touching all the aspects of II's life. II slowly getting there of course with the help (ya 1/2 help) from the dude.
LOL Minion was so cute, took some time for me to understand the taste and oil wordπŸ˜†

Finally people of MM eating together,  reminds me of A FAMILY THAT EATS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER...πŸ‘ Slow and steady wins the race...tentative steps b/w father and son with II being the glue or bridge.

When will the dude come to know abt II's financial crisis?

Ashu must be in seventh heaven , since Lasya is going to be present in the next update along with Nandu and Shravu...

So me signing of for now, feeling very very sleepy, good night to all, and Good morning to all...
samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi dears, I'm a non Hindi or Tamil speaking person but was able to understand and enjoy this amazing story thus far. But in this latest breakfast scene I'm unable to comprehend much. Can anyone please help me to understand that scene?Your help is much appreciated.
Edited by samsi74 - 8 years ago
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

https://janinthesky.wordpress.com/2012/03/24/kanmani-anbodu-kadhalan-lyrics-and-translation/
For the ppl who wanted translation to the Tamil song

kammani ne prema lekhale rasindi hrudhayamai.
Priyathama ne vachata kushalama nenu echata kushalamai.@telugu folks
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: samsi74

Hi dears, I'm a non Hindi or Tamil speaking person but was able to understand and enjoy this amazing story thus far. But in this latest breakfast scene I'm unable to comprehend much. Can anyone please help me to understand that scene?Your help is much appreciated.

Minion makes upma for breakfast. R&B refuses to eat saying its oily. He goes on to have bacon and eggs instead. Father and son talk about business in Chandigarh. II asks Minion to cook dinner for Akka's everyday.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

At the BF table, II asks Minion to prepare dinner for Vandu and he agrees . She thanks him and says she wants it daily...
Her FIL and Husband are pulling her leg as to why she is pleading Minion. Her FIL tells her to order the help and not plead as this is her house too

Then she hums a few lines of a song and her FIL asks her to sing it and she does.

In between all this, Ranjan and RB have some official talk...

Hope it helped πŸ˜ƒ
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Premikudu

yesterday only i watched premikudu in gemini movies.im weak in movie knowledge ashu.
samsi74 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Minion makes upma for breakfast. R&B refuses to eat saying its oily. He goes on to have bacon and eggs instead. Father and son talk about business in Chandigarh. II asks Minion to cook dinner for Akka's everyday.

Thanks so much dear.But in the discussions I read something about loaning Lasya. Can u please clarify that? By the way as much as Nisha's outstanding tale I enjoy all your discussions too.Keep it up ladies. What an experience?
Seriousreader thumbnail

Thanks so much dear.But in the discussions I read something about loaning Lasya. Can u please clarify that? By the way as much as Nisha's outstanding tale I enjoy all your discussions too.Keep it up ladies. What an experience?

II asks Sam to loan Lasya for the evening. Sam says that she wants her to makes her an aunt in exchange.
samsi74 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

At the BF table, II asks Minion to prepare dinner for Vandu and he agrees . She thanks him and says she wants it daily...
Her FIL and Husband are pulling her leg as to why she is pleading Minion. Her FIL tells her to order the help and not plead as this is her house too

Then she hums a few lines of a song and her FIL asks her to sing it and she does.

In between all this, Ranjan and RB have some official talk...

Hope it helped πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Ashu. That helped a lot. But where did this Lasya loaning thing came?