Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 86

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
you stopped it there!
Originally posted by blue5sky

IF ate my reply!

Beautiful Nisha!! True coming of age experience her marriage is turning out to be for II.

Loved Vandu' s strength. 

Loved your portrayal of Vandu as a woman with desires and wishes. Very few things are as demanding as care giving is. Especially when it is a result directly attributable to lack of empathy from part of her husbands  family. So much honesty from her - awe inspiring.

I hope II learns to confront the right things in her life. I loved Vandu pointing to II that she was an equal partner in the relationship - she wanted the marriage as much as RnB did!

Both the sisters have financial woes - Vandu a prisoner of expectations , limited supply and extended needs and II's woes self inflicted!

Looking forward to see how the two are going to learn from each other or support each other!
You Nisha deserve Clap for making all these characters gracious and grumpy, subtle and blatant all in one go. All of them have shades! like Monet Embarrassed

What a fantastic description. I read it three times already

THANKS SO MUCH Asma
You are right lack of empathy... Bala cares but only so much, he is selfish, he wants his parents not to be abandoned, he would rather have his 37 year old risky pregnancy wife care for them
She doesnt feel jealousy for what Sam has but wishes she has SOME Things atleast, if there was no Thatha Pati (in laws) she can have that bedroom, she can cook meals for "Her 4"

R&B? is the other extreme... he doesnt care for his own DadShocked
And with the end i skipped a heartbeat!!!! Heart

Thnkss for it... Now i'll sleep... Embarrassed
Edited by vibhutii - 7 years ago
AIYOOO! Combustion waiting to occur! Ooohhh, 
yeh appa bhi na!!!swoftly changing his attitude when amma said rnb is here to take II with him!!!neighbourhood friend!!!that was a kidilam comparison...
Originally posted by janani_divan

Im the first,hayee long update:-D

Thank you Thank you Thank you Nisha. You made me to recall my childwood days. My respect to my parents doubled now.
Time to say gud nite. Hope I will get morning dose when get up.Edited by putti77 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by janani_divan

Im the first,hayee long update:-D

Thank you Thank you Thank you Nisha. You made me to recall my childwood days. My respect to my parents doubled now.
Time to say gud nite. Hope I will get morning dose when get up.

gud n8,i dnt knw your name?putti?
Loved appa
Ninja mode on!!! 

Some romance brewing
And amma is such a teaser!! 

Loveddd the update