Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 84

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

Originally posted by Seriousreader

Why does Vandu think Bala is a wimp?

may be bcoz she feels he is pretending not knowing vandithas discomfort on their everyday life.he cant find a solution to make her life a lil bit easy...and he cant make any strong decisions regarding his parents...then he finds its better to ignore some of vandus problems than trying to sort it out...
Thanks Ashu!
 I have seen men in such situations...sad for them as well..
Aaj dill choo liya aapne HugHeart

Originally posted by vibhutii

I always imagine shruti bapna as Vandu Akka... Embarrassed
only she is the one from the show whom i can imagine as SoSy's character. Nobody else.

thats really true...

3 feels the same...yay !

I always imagine shruti bapna as Vandu Akka... Embarrassed
only she is the one from the show whom i can imagine as SoSy's character. Nobody else.

thats really true...

3 feels the same...yay !
Please count me in

may be bcoz she feels he is pretending not knowing vandithas discomfort on their everyday life.he cant find a solution to make her life a lil bit easy...and he cant make any strong decisions regarding his parents...then he finds its better to ignore some of vandus problems than trying to sort it out...

I think every wife wants a husband who's her knight in shining armour..
Bala's practicality doesn't quite fit with that idea..but in a middle class scenario he can't do much about it.
i think when vandu says he's a wimp she means he can't take a stand for her..letting her quit is a privilege he can't really afford...it's out of his reach in a way..
but then he hasn't even offered it..that would hurt any wife just the way vandu is

Please count me in

sure sure... Embarrassed

Thanks Ashu!
I have seen men in such situations...sad for them as well..

not ashu LOL
ishruhi...(no problem...just kidding)
Fantastic update Nisha ! I love it so much. One of the best you have written in Sony. Much needed reality check for II ! I feel so sad for Vandu ! Hope there's something II or R&B or Sam or Tan can do for her! If there's one person who deserves something filmy happening in her life, that's Vandu!