Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 77

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

II's  stumbling attempts to make peace after her realisation that her questions to R&B were unwarranted - this was uber cute๐Ÿ˜›

Love, heart, people, emotions - yes II you are getting there... a few more incidents and the tight cap on vocalising her feelings will loosen ๐Ÿ˜†

Chopping noodles for Amma -Every minor interaction at DII only shows that R&B surely and certainly is making his way deep into the Iyer household, right under Appas nose

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love the way everytime he goes behind her like a cutie and she forgets that she was even angry ๐Ÿ˜ณ
They both know they cant stay away frm eachother but wuld never say the same๐Ÿ˜ณthats the beauty of their relationship ...their actions speak more than their words 
II can talk a thousand sentences bout the dude to herself but not to him๐Ÿ˜‰

Gud to see Envee and Nidhi back ..was missing ur reviews/comments.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

nikitagarwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nisha!!
I have been a part of this symphony since its start! Was introduced to it by Ashu and can swear to say that is a part of me..

I am a little less vocal and expressive generally as a person and was in my shell but it seems to be a good choice to come out of my hideout! The last few updates have been PERFECTION! Like all the others..For me the last few updates were like what my Mother would heed to me when i get married..They were the most inspiring and humbling words for any girl..

You tell your tale with so much of resemblance to reality..nothing OTT, nothing less..The tale takes us all for a ride of emotions, love, anger, expectations, reality, distress, comfort, jealousy, longing, care! all possible emotions are clouded here at SoSy!

I probably will never be able to do justice in expressing the affection i have towards this story!

You are my superwomanโญ๏ธ and this is my fairytale! It may or may not have a happily ever after, but it surely does have a happily in betweens! 

Thank you for telling this tale and etching your characters so real!

P.S. Thank You Ashu for pestering me enough to read this tale! I owe you one! ๐Ÿ˜‰

And i shall try not being a one post wonder 

Love infinite
Nikita
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EnVee

Hey Ashu!

Thanks for keeping me in your prayers. I am indebted and you are really sweet. We were to land in Kathmandu in about 15 minutes when the pilot got to know that there was a quake. So we kept flying around Kathmandu for about half hour. Then they decided to fly back to Delhi. I returned home after that. Trek was cancelled because the quake epicenter was very close to where we were to trek. We were to go to the Annapurna Base camp and start at Pokhara.

I came back on Saturday night. After seeing all the news, I feel quite shaken thinking about what ifs. Did not want to say anything until I was quite composed but your post, I had to reply.

God bless you man. Thanks for thinking of me.

Oh! MY GOODNESS!!
I had no idea, I recall asking you WHERE you were headed I am so sorry if I followed up or not
Oh! wow!! You were supposed to live then๐Ÿ‘
I am so happy to see you and I pray this is the closest you will ever be to danger
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nikitagarwal

Nisha!!

I have been a part of this symphony since its start! Was introduced to it by Ashu and can swear to say that is a part of me..

I am a little less vocal and expressive generally as a person and was in my shell but it seems to be a good choice to come out of my hideout! The last few updates have been PERFECTION! Like all the others..For me the last few updates were like what my Mother would heed to me when i get married..They were the most inspiring and humbling words for any girl..

You tell your tale with so much of resemblance to reality..nothing OTT, nothing less..The tale takes us all for a ride of emotions, love, anger, expectations, reality, distress, comfort, jealousy, longing, care! all possible emotions are clouded here at SoSy!

I probably will never be able to do justice in expressing the affection i have towards this story!

You are my superwomanโญ๏ธ and this is my fairytale! It may or may not have a happily ever after, but it surely does have a happily in betweens! 

Thank you for telling this tale and etching your characters so real!

P.S. Thank You Ashu for pestering me enough to read this tale! I owe you one! ๐Ÿ˜‰

And i shall try not being a one post wonder 

Love infinite
Nikita

Welcome Nikita ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh you better not stay a ONE POST woman...
Do come often ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes, you owe me one ๐Ÿ˜›
nikitagarwal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Welcome Nikita ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh you better not stay a ONE POST woman...
Do come often ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes, you owe me one ๐Ÿ˜›

Yes Ashu! But u know my IF woes! Its like the toughest thing for me to crack the workings of IF! ๐Ÿ˜• But yup i shall come here as often as i discuss SoSy with you!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
VeeIyer THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR READING THE STORY. I am thrilled it transcends religion and cultures, but u  are the first testimony to the fact that it transcends age

Nikita THANKS VERY MUCH. I am glad Ashu pointed you towards this story. Thanks for the lovely note. I have to go back and read it again

PreetiMisra: THANKS VERY MUCH. It doesn't matter if u dont comment everyday. 100s dont... this stoary has been exceptionally rewarding for me. I thank you and 1000s of other readers that make me want to continue writing

Ashu:What a good friend you are!! R&B can be cute cant he? I thought what are the chances Amma is polished and sophisticated while eating noodles( which is definitely not Iyer food)? Low! I thought he should help her. Aage kya hua? well woh next chapter mein pata lagega

I forget another new reader's name I will have to go back and grab that

NIDHI IS BACK WITH HER OUTSTANDING REVIEWS. Superb... really good

Arshi yes, but in your quest to "punish" Ishita dont forget R&B is at fault too.
YOU GIRLS ROCK!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nikitagarwal

Yes Ashu! But u know my IF woes! Its like the toughest thing for me to crack the workings of IF! ๐Ÿ˜• But yup i shall come here as often as i discuss SoSy with you!

Get used to IF now.
You need to comment  everyday now ๐Ÿ˜›
nikitagarwal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

VeeIyer THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR READING THE STORY. I am thrilled it transcends religion and cultures, but u  are the first testimony to the fact that it transcends age

Nikita THANKS VERY MUCH. I am glad Ashu pointed you towards this story. Thanks for the lovely note. I have to go back and read it again

PreetiMisra: THANKS VERY MUCH. It doesn't matter if u dont comment everyday. 100s dont... this stoary has been exceptionally rewarding for me. I thank you and 1000s of other readers that make me want to continue writing

Ashu:What a good friend you are!! R&B can be cute cant he? I thought what are the chances Amma is polished and sophisticated while eating noodles( which is definitely not Iyer food)? Low! I thought he should help her. Aage kya hua? well woh next chapter mein pata lagega

I forget another new reader's name I will have to go back and grab that

NIDHI IS BACK WITH HER OUTSTANDING REVIEWS. Superb... really good

Arshi yes, but in your quest to "punish" Ishita dont forget R&B is at fault too.
YOU GIRLS ROCK!!!

Well Nisha what i also admire about you is the time you take to acknowledge your readers..It would be a slight exaggeration from my end to tell you that a reply from you equals my joy of meeting Rahul Dravid <well he is my first love>, hahahah! but nonetheless thank you for acknowledging my post! 
nikitagarwal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Get used to IF now.
You need to comment  everyday now ๐Ÿ˜›

Lure me with more chocolates and pastries! I shall give in to ur demand! ๐Ÿ˜†