Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 76

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee

Hey Ashu!

Thanks for keeping me in your prayers. I am indebted and you are really sweet. We were to land in Kathmandu in about 15 minutes when the pilot got to know that there was a quake. So we kept flying around Kathmandu for about half hour. Then they decided to fly back to Delhi. I returned home after that. Trek was cancelled because the quake epicenter was very close to where we were to trek. We were to go to the Annapurna Base camp and start at Pokhara.

I came back on Saturday night. After seeing all the news, I feel quite shaken thinking about what ifs. Did not want to say anything until I was quite composed but your post, I had to reply.

God bless you man. Thanks for thinking of me.

Thank God you are back EnVee!!
I was really worried
I was thinking I will PM you...
Happy to know you are safe!!!
Welcome back da 😊
Originally posted by Ashu25

Happy to hear ur safe and sound
Welcome bak di
Ashu style

I was really worried
Welcome back da😊
Originally posted by Ashu25

I was really worried
Welcome back da 😊

Thank you again. I believe the world needs more people like you and it is also people like you who hold the world together. For now, I am just watching the heart-rending scenes out there and pray that they can remain strong.

Thank you again. I believe the world needs more people like you and it is also people like you who hold the world together. For now, I am just watching the heart-rending scenes out there and pray that they can remain strong.

Maine kya kiya 😕
Tum safe ho and you are back yehi bahut hai!!!!

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">

Hey Ashu!

Thanks for keeping me in your prayers. I am indebted and you are really sweet. We were to land in Kathmandu in about 15 minutes when the pilot got to know that there was a quake. So we kept flying around Kathmandu for about half hour. Then they decided to fly back to Delhi. I returned home after that. Trek was cancelled because the quake epicenter was very close to where we were to trek. We were to go to the Annapurna Base camp and start at Pokhara.

I came back on Saturday night. After seeing all the news, I feel quite shaken thinking about what ifs. Did not want to say anything until I was quite composed but your post, I had to reply.

God bless you man. Thanks for thinking of me. </font>

thank god and thanks EnVee you replied immediately...
I love this story the way it's written by the writer herself. Nisha is talented and she knows what she is doing. So normally I come and read the updates and enjoy them. This story gives me immense happiness.
The couple of the story have yet to confess their love to each other in words and ll is quite insecure abt. it but aren't we all in some way or another
After all these years of marriage I do drive my hubby crazy a lot of time inki toh nai nai shaidi hai 😆Edited by charlie1950 - 8 years ago
My thanks  to god for saving EnVee from even looking at the disaster in Nepal
And my prayers for all those who are affected by it .
Hope and Pray for all the survivors and the victims 
Hi Nisha,

I am commenting on this thread for the first time, though have been following Sosy for about 3-4 weeks now. ( I created a new userID on IF to comment!) I've  caught up with all the updates and have re-read a few :)

What an amazing story this is! Love II and R&B ! Haven't been hooked on like this to a story since the harry potter series..and you are such a talented writer!  You describe even the most mundane things in such a charming way, brings up a smile so many times!  

Every update is so engrossing and I love the way the story is progressing! Kudos to you on the consistency! 👏

I am an Iyer brought up in Mumbai and have connections to Delhi as well (many summer vacations spent there)..so, many of the situations seem straight out of what I've seen/ experienced! 

In one of the recent comments, a reader Srividhya mentioned about Sivasankari's Palangal (Bridges). I had the exact thought as her recently. Palangal was one of my favorites growing up. Have fond memories of my mom reading it out to me. ( My tamil reading was not great, I could read short jokes, columns etc, but stories were challenging!). It describes beautifully the contrasting lifestyle of 3 generations of women ( from 40s, 60s and 80s). 

In fact reading portions of the wedding updates in sosy as well reminded me of portions of Palangal, the way you've described the rituals is so realistic and detailed! 

Apologize for commenting late! With a super active 2 yr old at home and an older 5 yr old, I've been swamped of late. I am not a great writer, but will try to drop in a line or 2 periodically! 😊

Thanks again for this wonderful ride!

Prince and the Moat:-
Amma and Appa are so cute.. fighting over their daughters..that was so adorable..II is clearly appa's favourite and he hates dude for being II favourite now. "tall, white man with an agenda"..ha ha..and that reference to school friend and neighbourhood friend..hilarious..😆
Only you conjure something like this Nisha..👏
 Amma and Akka are best..teasing II and calling Appa crocodile...these ladies...Appa will chop them up..taking his enemy side and calling him crocodile in moat...dude is here and II is already dead..Well if you have a hot and handsome husband whose one look make you loose your mind then death is a kind word..😳

************************************************************************************************************
Fight or Flirt:-
Combustive, Fiery, hot , burning love...abhi aur words samajh nhi rahe mujhe...when these two meet its just passion multiplied n times..😳
II missed her husband so much that she is suggesting him to tie her up so that she can't run away next time..I love this fool yaar..😊
She is like a chameleon..pal pal mai roop badlati hai..one moment angry and one moment submissive..yearning for her husband love desperately..

Another round of teasing from Amma...Dad is missing II..yeah surely he is..but more than him its husband and wife who desperately wants to be together..
Amma was lovely..Life is never easy specially for a lady..They can't act according to their whims and fancies...both Amma and akka have to bear the brunt of spineless husband. yes both Appa and Bala are like that... for them its easier to make their wife suffer rather than raising their voice..yes they are good son but not good husband.. taking care of your elders is good but in the process making your wife suffer is not at all justified..

we can't compare R&B and Bala..one has tremendous resources other has limited pay checks..but still I find R&B more caring and concerned than Bala..Bala could have at least suggested break for Vandu or do something about his parents..Whatever be the reason, I'm happy at least II knows that not married life is never easy and she can't run away from problems like that.. I hope she learns from her mother and sister...

*********************************************************************************************************
Matters of the Heart:-

I loved R&B in this..breaking noodles for Amma, concerned for Vandu..He is a perfect, adorable guy...😳
What appa.. u had your daughter for so 2 days, now let her go..Vandu was blunt and right..
II any ways don't want to stay now that her darling husband is here to whisk her away..😆

Ranjan was so happy to see her..always feel bad for this guy..lonely and sad..For him II, never go to D-II..no one to talk to when she is not there..lonely soul in a big empty house..😭

II was again committing a crime..thank god good sense prevailed and she talked something sensible..Why she needs permission to send something from her own house..she really talks nonsense sometimes..Dude was right in getting angry..but what she said, she spoke from heart..
She wants everyone to be happy and in trying to do so she crosses line sometimes.."Matters of heart"..surely..She wants Ranjan to be happy,son and father to talk, Vandu to get better, Bala to let her take a break..but not every wish can be fulfilled..She can try but can't force people to do whatever she desires..

Last few chapters have been wonderful Nisha..specially the part about Vandu..you really bought out the pain a middle class lady has to go through..caring for children, husband, in-laws, bills, household jobs, career..and in the process sacrificing every small wish so that others can be happy..
Brilliantly written...👏

Hey Envee..haven't talked much but I'm glad to know that you are safe and sound...It was really a disaster and I'm happy that you don't have to face trouble..