Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: vibhutii

3 feels the same...yay !

Please count me in
bluebell11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

may be bcoz she feels he is pretending not knowing vandithas discomfort on their everyday life.he cant find a solution to make her life a lil bit easy...and he cant make any strong decisions regarding his parents...then he finds its better to ignore some of vandus problems than trying to sort it out...

I think every wife wants a husband who's her knight in shining armour..
Bala's practicality doesn't quite fit with that idea..but in a middle class scenario he can't do much about it.
i think when vandu says he's a wimp she means he can't take a stand for her..letting her quit is a privilege he can't really afford...it's out of his reach in a way..
but then he hasn't even offered it..that would hurt any wife just the way vandu is
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Please count me in

sure sure... 😳

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Thanks Ashu!
I have seen men in such situations...sad for them as well..

not ashu 😆
ishruhi...(no problem...just kidding)
samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update Nisha ! I love it so much. One of the best you have written in Sony. Much needed reality check for II ! I feel so sad for Vandu ! Hope there's something II or R&B or Sam or Tan can do for her! If there's one person who deserves something filmy happening in her life, that's Vandu!
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

not ashu 😆
ishruhi...(no problem...just kidding)

Oops...my bad!😳
Mistake committed in my half-awake state
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

wow that was a brilliant update...according to Ishita her married life is too messed up but when you see it from Vandita's point of view the message is loud and clear every marriage has its share ups and downs and it just depends on people as to how they deal with them..according to me Vandita is facing bigger problems and I really felt bad for her plight and I just wish Bala was a little more considerate towards the situation...on the other hand we have II and R&B these two never let any chance go, it seems like they are always ready to attack and strangle each other's throats with their scathing remarks and actions...well I agree R&B was downright mean and his words hurt II but II too should have seen things from R&B's points of view..II needs to understand that the fight between Ranjan and Raman is not just a father-son ego clash, the reason is much, much more deeper...it is scandal which literally killed Raman's mother and R&B blames his father for it, so it is obvious R&B just cannot go and pretend to be all goody-goody, strike a conversation with his father and Ishita cannot expect Raman to forget the bitterness suddenly..yes I also know II is not wrong in wanting the father and son to be in talking terms yet I somehow feel she should not push it and give it time...things will fall in place automatically..see for example R&B for whatever reason it may be he helped his father during the mess created by Samar and R&B's chacha...although he may never accept it nevertheless Raman helped his father indirectly...this shows R&B respects his father but he cannot just go be all friendly with him, share a drink with him because the hurt of the past exists and the wounds of the past still hurt and they would take time to heal..and just because Ishita wants things a certain way does not mean it will happen.. they say other side of grass is always green and this is true for II, because she sees a slight problem in her married life and she ends up comparing her life to Vandita and how she wants that life, well I am really glad Vandita being the sensible one explained to II in her own way that all that glitters is not gold...II feels Vandita's life is a bed of roses, but the truth is, it is not...I guess Ishita has to understand this and I have no problem in II camping at DII, it is her home and she can come and go whenever she wants but I just wish II stops landing up at DII as soon as there is a slight turbulence in her married life...I know II wants R&B to come and get her and yes R&B would come too, but I am also wary of the possibility that if this continues than their might be a time when R&B might not come to take her and in-turn both will be left away and longing for each other..I know that this rootna-manana phase adds a little more spice to their recently married life but I wish these two are more communicative and I feel they need to stay together...hmmm...so Appa is happy that his Ishita is staying at DII but yet he fails to realize though Ishita is residing at DII her mind is elsewhere..I am sure II these days at DII would have been like 'body present, heart and mind absent' because I am sure though II was naraz with Raman he would have solely occupied her thoughts...now I liked how Vandita told II "I have a house I LOVE my husband unlike you who looks for every opportunity to run away from yours"; though it must have been hurtful for Ishita to listen to this it was much needed because as I mentioned earlier II cannot really always come running back to DII as soon a problem or difference of opinion arises...it may seem like I am supporting R&B more but that is not the case, I just feel yes he may be mean yet he is not uncaring and indifferent, if he was then he would never have landed up at DII woh bhi bin bulaye...his landing up there shows he cares and cares a lot..I really wish this time around during dinner Mr. Iyer should asks Raman indirectly if he has come to pick II...R&B should say he has just come to have dinner at DII as Vandita invited him and he should make this clear to Mr. Iyer saying II can stay back as long as she wants in DII and this should in-turn make II understand she cannot take R&B for granted and this time to Mr. Iyer's shock II should insist on going back to Malcha Marg with Raman...ohhh...I really would love this...I hope II and R&B patch up soon...I really feel sad when they are away from each other..it feels as though a part of their soul and heart is missing without the other... loving the updates Nisha..I am totally in love with your writing style..it is simply awesome..keep up the good work going...please do continue soon...waiting for the next update eagerly...

Edited by MysticRiver - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vibhutii

BangBang wala hrithik as R&B ...is par b karooo hi5 🤣

i know R&B ki body hrithik wali nahi h... :(
vese hrithik mera fav. nahi h...

NO 
No hi5
😆
ishruhi thumbnail